How does Sup Forums feel about your spouse being the bread winner?

How does Sup Forums feel about your spouse being the bread winner?

Fine, my wife was the bread winner for 4 years and then I was for the last 8 years but she's catching back up to me and I make $225k/yr so it's not a bad thing if she catches up and passes me. Being a man is about being sure of yourself, not feeling like you aren't a man because your wife makes more money.

My gf and I graduated with a similar science degree last year. She has moved into a well paying job with prospects to quickly move up the corporate ladder. I'm in a PhD student working in a field that's making me miserable and depressed. It's fucking shit. The money isn't even the worst part. The worst part being helplessly stuck in a shit research project while seeing her making something of her life. I get to the slightest taste of everything I'm missing out on and it's killing me.

youre moms a breadwinter

Could be worse. Take a part time job in fast food

Beta faggots.

My gf earns more money than me. And im fine with that. We both work in our local theatre scene. She works in an administrative position at a prominent theatre company. Im trying to focus more on acting amd giging. Her paycheck will likely always be a bit bigger than mine. We are both happy.

Eh im basically a sugar momma, for a teacher, so while I dont live lavish all I actually do pay for is rent. Booze, drugs, food are all covered and pussy obviously. Idk why she likes me so much I am worthless aside of a decent sized cock and a quick comeback. Her earnings kill mine buy she appears not to care

Lazy beta faggot

Show tits please

I need a sugah momma. Any takers?

MY gf is an cpa. She makes good money. Im basically a stay at home dad without the kids. shes half my age with a sweet ass. Makes going through all the shitty relationships up to this point worth it.

It's because your manhood isn't defined by your salary, dumbass. Enjoy it you nervous retard.

Post dick first.

Checkd

I can't. I suffer from micro penis.

I've never actually worked a day in my life. Always been a stay at home dad. My wife is a solicitor and makes around $300k a year. I got her pregnant right out of Uni, and instead of her taking leave I stayed home and took care of our kid. We've got 3 kids now and been happily married for 6 years.

Lazy? Yes. Beta faggot? Not according to my girlfriend

I make $115k/year and my girlfriend makes $86k/year. Knowing that I could lose my job and we'd be fine is awesome. Our non-discretionary expenses are well below what either one of us makes alone. She briefly supported me when I was still struggling to get my first real job. Because she did that we're both WAY better off. At the time it was her making $12.50 an hour and me bring in about $500 in a good month doing odd programming jobs. I keep telling her she needs to be more aggressive about asking for raises so we can break into the top 1% by the time we're both 40.

Umm whats the downside of drinking beer, playing video games and doing whatever i feel like all day?

who are you voting for?

Lying faggots that actually expect us to believe that they make 6 figures a year even though they obviously don't.

The same way I feel about everything else....nothing.

about fucking time women starting pulling their weight.

I make around 120k as a business operations manager, and my wife is a stay at home queen to our five year old. She worked until last week when i told get she could stop.

Oh, I'm a woman too.

i make 65k and the wife makes 85k in an area where most families make about 85k or less a year.....means lots of vacations and never thinking about the checking account balance

LOL, I'll remember to tell the Sup Forumstards that work for me that I got called a beta faggot tonight. They'll get a good laugh out of it much like I did. -1/10 for trying so hard user.

Yes because women staying home and doing all the house hold duties while taking care of the kids isn't "pulling their own weight"

LOL are you this retarded?

your Sup Forums br00s will call you beta haha you fucking cuck

fag

How old are you two now?

Similar situation with my GF, but we're in a low salary area and just starting out. I'm 26 and making $95k/year and she's 24 making 60k/year - both software engineers.

It would be weird if i wasn't

it wasnt a compliment

does any of that put food on the table, a roof over their heads or clothes on their backs?

it's high time they pulled their weight.

>food on the table
Yes. Most wives/mothers literally cook all the meals

>clothes on their backs
Yes. Most wives/mothers was the clothes, and dress their kids

>a roof over their heads
Most wives/mothers clean the house and make it look presentable.

And yet somehow...

red pill detected

and that's provided/paid for by who...?

Oh my god my wife cleans the shiiiiit out of my house. I love it when i get off a conference call and go into the living room and the house looks like the cover for good housekeeping

I'm not sure what these other fags do but any shitty programmer can make $100k pretty easily. I have a CompSci Bachelors and MBA in business administration. I've been in IT since 2000 and in management since 2007. I'm currently the VP for IT Infrastructure for a fortune 500 company. Literally 7/8 of my staff makes $100k or more. The ones that don't are either less than 3 years in or horrible at negotiations. My enterprise architect makes more than I do base salary but I cover him with bonus/stock grants. My $225k is base but I generally get stock grants in the $100-150k range each year. I don't count them as income as but you still get hit on taxes on it as it vests. Basically I pay 28% on it 25% of the grant and the rest as it vests monthly. When I cash out I'll be liable for capital gains on any growth that happens between grant and cashout. If it's a loss I can use that to offset my income. I also have my home in a family or living trust(whichever you want to call it) and also make sure all my investments fall to that when/if I die. That way you avoid having your will declaring what you're actually worth and you make sure you don't have much of your estate in probate when that time comes.

Obviously not you because it's likely you're autistic and scare women off with your retarded behaviour.

If it made react like that I doubt it is -1/10

no one cares faggot

wow, the "red pill" response; so current and trendy.

wow, with all the dodging you're doing, you could walk through a rainstorm and not get wet.

Wow. Sarcasm. So current and trendy.

Same fag

$226k master race you a fag

Wow, a red piller; so edgy and cunty

i know this was supposed to be insulting, but it made me laugh.

Wow, with all the autism you're displaying you could probably walk through a rainstorm and have an mental breakdown because rain is frightening and doesn't make sense to you.

some things never go out of style.

Early voted for Hillary. But ideally it would have been for Biden.

31. I was 25 when we moved in together.

please explain how i am displaying autistic behavior.

let's see if you really understand the words you use.

I'm guessing you are going to reply with some snarky statement that attempts to belittle me, while hiding the fact you in fact do not.

since the user clearly cannot convey his idea

Paying for something is not cruise-control for "mine". Without effort (which you cannot pay for), anything you try to nourish will fall to shit.

>inb4 servants
Has nothing to do with the point
effort in->progression out

Paying for something isn't even half of the required effort needed to own it

>please explain how I am displaying autistic behaviour.

Because you just asked me to explain to you how you're displaying autistic behaviour. I'd give you a hug and tell you it's ok, but you'd probably freak out and attack me.

ah, I called it.

go buy a dictionary, read it, learn what words mean. it will help you in the long run.

Here's a word with a pretty nifty definition

CUNT
>definition
You.

oh wow, you zinged me good there, bro!

but seriously, get that dictionary; you can't even get the definition of 'cunt' right.

>being this triggered

>How does Sup Forums feel about your spouse being the bread winner?
Bad obviously, anyone who say the contrary is a hypocrite and a faggot.

>>using these buzzwords

Ladies and gentlemen we have Cripple Fight!

Again that's Cripple Fight!

I just stopped by to say yall are arguing like retarded 3rd graders.

>so triggered
You should kys.

so Sup Forums is at status quo.

>>You should kys.

i don't have to kill myself, because you see, i have been mortally wounded by your rapier wit.

it's fun to tease the animals.

>(>) not knowing how to greentext properly

>it's fun to tease the animals
Makes sense. Autistic people tend to get amusement out of animal torture

>Autistic people tend to get amusement out of animal torture

actually, they don't. it is a beneficial therapy treatment for autistic children to learn more social behaviors with the assistance of animals.