Hey Sup Forums thinking about taking my virginity, does it hurt? I'm really horny and I have my hairbrush...

Hey Sup Forums thinking about taking my virginity, does it hurt? I'm really horny and I have my hairbrush, how good does it feel? Will I reget it?

tits or gtfo
and timestamp

if ur shoving it up ur ass thats not losing virginity. just makes you a fag brah

Tits with timestamp

you actually have to have sex to lose your virginity you dumb bitch

Taking virginity/breaking hymen are 2 different things in my opinion. Breaking your hymen hurts for a lot of people, bleeds for most and will make insertion possible, will feel good after a few mins. In my opinion you can break your hymen and still be a virgin. Losing one's virginity is in my opinion losing it to someone else, it's a concept and being a virgin means you've never engaged in sex with anyone else.

If a 16 year old girl shoves a PS4 inside her vagina but has never sat on a dick, you gonna cheer yourself on for getting her v-card?

Didn't think so. If she has a hair brush twice as big as your dick, you aren't the one who stretched her walls first.

> Technically, yes.
> Literally, no.

Christfag

Timestamp nd video

>tits or gtfo
>and timestamp
This. Or thread will be abandoned.

Wut? How in anyway did I come across as a christfag? I'm an atheist and quite frankly don't care what people do.

im not a virigin now guys

Virginity doesn't matter

If you want your first time to not hurt intensely (because you probably can't depend on a guy to be considerate enough to ensure that) then you can practice safely and carefully penetrating yourself. There is nothing wrong with exploring yourself as long as you do it safely

and maybe post pics

This guy is offering a nice way of saying "timestamp or be ignored"

Stream it

This.

Fucking rub your clit like everyone else.

you need dick and hot cum and whatever female behavours that might come from that

Gotta have a dick in there to lose your virginity. Fingers, dildos, brush, other things other than a penis cannot help you lose your virginity. Femonazis will say otherwise. But we all know they have a brain of a female dog.

Technically you can lose your virginity breaking your hymen with an hairbrush as much as a boy could lose her virginity masturbating and cumming for the first time, but as cultural believe if you don't actually put the dick in the pussy (or the opposite) you're still a virgin. You may still be considered a virgin until you fuck without a condom...

>710334016
You can't take your own virginity. It's a social concept that involves a dude putting his penis inside you not an actual real thing.

Haven't you heard? You could sell that shit for half a million dollars.

Stop being a dumb bitch. Sell yourself.

Fuck those who says ''You need a penis to loose ur virginity'' To ACTUALLY loose it you need to have sex that involves someone else. So yep you could loose your virginity with a girl. (Btw just rub your clit)

This is wrong.

You can change the law but you can't change principle. He/she needs a penis to lose a virginity if she/he has a vagina.

Ill take your virginity!

I lost my appetite after seeing this pic

Nope, Virginity : Someone who never had sex.

You might have right, but it sound like a retarded talking, these are social rules, who decided what can be considered right?

Yes, sex. Which involves a penis. If you're just fingering each other, rubbing against each other, it's just masturbation. That's the flaw in homosexuality with women. It's just masturbation.

Sex is procreational thing, otherwise is just a more complex masturbation.

>Tfw you lost your virginity at 12 by fucking your own hand

Wow guys I guess this means not everyone here is a kissless virgin anymore. Get your hairbrushes!

Now I know you're just a dumb fucking idiot. Good day sir/ma'am/thing. Procreational? Haha. Dead.