Magic the Gathering bread

Magic the Gathering bread.

What is your favorite set and why?

green,hahaha...fucking pleb.

Probably Kaladesh because of the new artifacts.

Innistrad. Delver, Geist of Saint Traft, Snapcaster, and all sorts of badass ghosts and shit.

For flavor and lore, the Theros block.
For nostalgia, Mirage and Ice Age.
But I always end up with too much Mirrodin and New Phryexia in my decks.

Gotta say i really dug the colors of alara and the world of lorwyn/shadowmoor plus 4 set block tech

Side question, who is your favorite Planeswalker? Or do you not even play them?

Mirrodin because I shut up that guy who wouldn't quit trashing me about being new ty the game. Artifacts are OP and I had money to spend.

I'm still learning but I really enjoy Eldritch Moon
Mostly because I love the art for it

Nicol Bolas cuz you can never have hime for more that like 2 turns and hes such a cockbreath villain

Urza block or tempest block. Its when I started.

Onslaught/legions/scourge. Odyssey was cool too.

Mirage/Iceage always hold a special place in muh memories

As the Mirage bro above, Teferi makes me moist as a creature but way more so as a Planeswalker. Combine him with Tezzeret and Jace for a pure blue "We runnin' erry'thang in hurr!" deck.

Zendikar block, can't really pick a single set.

Portal

Ajani Goldmane is best lion

Homelands

Same too poor to buy any right now

Go with bulk lots. 20 bucks = 1000 cards

Anyone here play in 813? Kik me @mchica

I would have to say one of my favorites is Startled Awake. Kalonian Hydra is ridiculous as well and so is Forgotten Ancient

What is the most popular format right now?

Standard.

Always has been and always will be.

FNM is standard but EDH and Modern are huge. Legacy is gaining some steam these day too which is awesome

Best commander in Golgari.

Debate me.

Not gonna lie, probably Khans or Dragons of Tarkir.

Scars, had a lot of power to it

Alliances or Urza's Saga

First sets that moved forward from the failure that was The Dark/Homelands/Revised/Fallen Empires.

I have this dope ass super low cost blue/green aura, draw, counter deck. It has 14 counters. I can spit out little guys, buff them huge, and block anything I want. That or my completely OP sliver deck.

how is it OP? Ive not any good luck with any sliver deck yet. I always have had issues with my mana base. I got a fix for that now

I play modern elves. Craterhoof is my nigs

seriously? scars/mirrodin are my favorite darksteel is cool to

I started to play since 7th edition, my favorite set is Rise of the Eldrazi, I left MTG when Innistrad block ended.

i run luxchomp deck and steamroll everyone bro

I love mirrodin swords

Khans of Tarkir

My brother died last year and left behind a lot of magic cards. Can i get them measured somewhere on the net?

Google them