C-Celeb a-appreciation thread - b-beta bros a-are w-welcome t-too

C-Celeb a-appreciation thread - b-beta bros a-are w-welcome t-too...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wRpDG2cWHVc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I would love to be Victoria Justice's cuck!

Bro the stuttering shit while creative is getting annoying.

That being said just keep posting pocs like that or better and its all good.

People don't type in a stutter you RPing faggot

Hur go.

F-fuck off.

I-I know sh-she i-is v-very b-beautiful g-good s-sir and m-many m-men w-want her...
I-I'm s-sorry g-good s-sir b-but m-my m-mistress i-is j-just s-so beautiful sh-she's important t-to me...

Who wouldnt, Id love to help her to get ready for the bull and wait patiently in chastity for the creampie

>mah taytay

I legitimately hope you die.

youtube.com/watch?v=wRpDG2cWHVc

What this guy said

A celeb?

P-Please f-forgive m-me g-good s-sirs... I-I know m-many o-of her f-fans w-wish t-to see m-me falling h-h-headlong off a four hundred f-foot high bridge t-to a rivery grave b-but I-I personally think th-they a-are j-just envious a-at what I-I possess...

Autism?

i believe in you stutter-chan

>such cute
>much perfection

I'm a fan of stutter-user.

Keep it up, OP!

>stutter-chan

I must say, I kekked

I'd like to kill her with a small chainsaw.

I am too, I enjoy the triggered fags

He intrigues me more than anything. He's certainly devoted to his craft. A modern Picasso, if you will.

it's like she walked straight out of my dreams into reality

Is that the only image of Rowan you have?

I tried to imitate him, but tbh it's pretty hard to do it right

Right?

I have them all

If anyone wants to chat, post your kik!

Then post em

K-k-kill yourself

fuck you nigger leave stutter-chan be

too many

Maddie Justice is nice too

MOAR!

Thank y-you s-sir... I-It's n-not e-easy k-keeping a-a girl s-safe that everybody w-wants t-to stick their grubby h-hands and f-fingers into...

I legit broke my dick to her concert vids

it is appreciated sir.

Sure thing!

We still need moar of her in these threads though user

I-I'm s-sorry i-if I-I offended y-you g-good s-sirs... Please t-take m-my m-mistress f-for a night i-if you promise to give her back a-afterwards...

Underrated post

I remember when they made us watch it in 10th grade. Some girl sitting in front of me straight called out a guy on the other side of the room. She's like breath Chad as he was sitting there open jawed watching dem titties rock. Everyone laughed and he played it off. Then there was that long fucking man ass scene that never seemed to end and ruined the whole titty thing just moments earlier. Also, she's only like 14 or 15 in that scene.

>that goddamned faggot and his phone

No promises

omg that is my waifu, you are getting obsessed

Man, I love legs. Boobs are good, even if they're small. But legs are fantastic, tell you what a woman values, take that into account the next time you look at a fatty, if there ain't muscle there then you've got yourself a lazy bitch.
Hit it and next thing you know you'll have a sink full of used kotex pads and a dirty house.

she wasn't even hot when she was thin.

It's ferreirabro

:)

Fuck... been married for 20 years, is that what married life is like for some people? I'm a lucky son-o-bitch

Oh hai

stop it. you're cringing up the whole thread.

looks like my 40 year old aunt
>no ass
>no tits
>old tired eyes
pass

Nah dumped it after a year or so, honestly she might have been legit retarded. But you know how it is when the pussy is terrible, yeh yay.

Hey you dumb nigger. Write a fucking name

She's such a qt