What happened to Sup Forums?

What happened to Sup Forums?
I started browsing a few years ago and I've been on an on and off because sometimes I like to go outside and socialize ( let the normy name calling and reeeing commence) but all I see now is fucking reddit fags, dick rate threads and other retarded shit. Where did spidermanning a thread, cringe thread, just general nigger and jew bashing threads go? Did everyone turn into newfags and pussies? tell me true oldfags

its the difference between people born '88-'92 and shit is everything after.

>What happened to Sup Forums?

You posted and ruined it.

I was here since 2008. I am not a regular Sup Forumstard anymore, but I do visit it sometimes.
Sup Forums didn't really change much. I admit it had some semblance of culture before, but not much was lost.

OP here, I 'm only a semi regular Sup Forumstard now but I just member the days where there wasn't a constant stream of fucking rate me threads and other fag/tranny shit on this site. Old school trap threads were fun but they're gone too now.

Well I guess it's better than the first 5 pages being girugamesh, grey box, or seeing the same 2 pictures of Boxxy.

literally all of this still exists and happens daily, same as before

I very much miss the cringe threads. Ran out of fresh, dank content.

It's the lack of oc being created, dispite the huge intake of anons over the past few years we still have the same threads every day.

Hive mind, my nigga

Crabs in a bowl.
Monkey's being hosed for grabbing the banana.

aight ass clown

Sup Forums got more popular. That's why. When anything cool has a massive influx of interest, that otherwise wouldn't due to it's specific niche (this case only because more people are on the internet), it turns to shit because the original idea/intent, or whatever reason Sup Forums was cool to begin with, get shitted up with more people with different opinions and views.

The same shit happened or is happening to 420chan. For years it used to be the safe haven on the internet but more and more mainstream people are posting, ruining the original intent of the website. Inside jokes on here and 420chan are all basically meaningless because the original members are dwindling.

Idk I'm drunk and high. It's just honestly sad to see once great relics of the internet ruined by people who made fun of me in school because I was always on the net. Fucking casuals.

Forgot a picture.

OPhere

Thanks for the response Sup Forumsros nice to see some oldfags out for once

>What happened to Sup Forums?
lame fucks like this came along and outnumbered the smarter ppl so most moved on

hiffwe