What's the hardest drug you've done? Did you like it, do more?

What's the hardest drug you've done? Did you like it, do more?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Love_Me_Love_You/comments/4itp59/megan_rain_18_year_old_step_sister_fuck/
youtube.com/watch?v=4oWI8-zXP0E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Acid, yes

Shrooms and yes

reddit.com/r/Love_Me_Love_You/comments/4itp59/megan_rain_18_year_old_step_sister_fuck/

Depakote. I've taken tons of legal and illicit drugs. When I was put on Depakote I couldn't walk or talk for a week. It destroyed my ability to think. Thank god I eventually got off of it. Ecstasy is pretty hardcore. Painkillers are also amazing but I've only used them for post-surgery pain.

I'm not sure what would be considered hardest out of acid, shrooms, or coke. I love psychs. Coke didn't really do much to me. Most fucked up ive been was with DXM, though. Fuck that

Cocaine
Yes

I did coke, and it was meh. I was wired, but coming down sucked.

Acid and coke were the hardest I've done. Acid was terrifying but beautiful at the same time. Coke made me feel god like. I never did coke again cause I knew it was too good and I'd get get hooked. I want to do acid again but it's hard to lose all conception of self and come back.

I've taken lsd, lsa, percs, coke, and the harmless stuff.

I think LSD is considered harder than coke. At least with coke you can pretty much function normally, on acid I'm roasted for a couple hours

heroin is the shit

Fentanyl IV

not even close, best feeling ever for a few minutes until i passed out.

Oh and I'm doing acid again this weekend. I'm looking for coke but my college town has been dry since my older frat brothers graduated.

What is that? Painkiller?

Hi OP, lemee ruin this for you.

Heroin is Sup Forums's hardest drug (gl finding harder)
They all loved it but now have a bit of a habit.

Sunshine and rainbows

Just healed from a broken foot and a shattered leg.....was on oxycodone for a few months. Shit makes everything taste and smell burnt when you stop taking it. Anyone else have that going on?

i did high amounts of oxycodon, which is basically medical heroin. felt good man

Yes. Only really used for general anesthesia and for long term extreme chronic pain.

Without tolerance or a good anesthesiologist it will kill you.

meth psychosis sucks

Gimpleg here again....got shot up with Fentanyl in the ambulance....that shit worked well, but didn't last long

Never appealed to me. I did Mini-Thins before the realized that they were speed. Fucking hated coming down. I was awake for like three days.

MFW people are saying LSD is a "hard drug".

Bitch please nothing like some beautiful swiss crystal. Lightest drug ever IMO. Plus its the LEAST harmful drug in existence -- dare lied to you.

Coke on the other hand qualifies as a hard drug. Most people here are doing street garbage though that has been stepped on 2-3 times at a minimum

LSD psychosis is a thing you know.

you deserve it. fucking methnigger

Coke

It was ok I guess. Never had a very good hookup and since it was a "every once in a blue moon when I'm drinking with the boys" kind of thing, I never had much money to blow on it when it came up. I could take it or leave it honestly. Makes me wanna chew on things and drink more to try and even out. The sniffles you get the next day are almost as annoying as an actual hangover too

3 Advil at once instead of two

Ecstacy.

Got hooked after a heavy breakup, think i used about 20 the past half year. My seretonin levels still feel unbalanced, the last time i took it is about 2.5 weeks ago i think. I don't really count days anymore. I crave to fix it by taking more and more, but i know this will end up wrecking the entire system that allows me to be happy in the first place.

I'm sedating myself with weed, alcohol and prescription ritalin to cope with the otherwhise overwhelming depression.

He's a Floridian. They don't tolerate them nigger types.

Generally this comes to light in individuals who are already prone to mental lapses -- i.e bipolar - schitzo etc etc. This is also why it is important to keep a benzo nearby during a trip

I seriously did not know you could get hooked on X.

I've done a few drugs tried everything at least once just to say I had it,
Current favorite norco 10mg and oxy
But I've had percocet, dilaudid liquid for, morphine pill form, xanax both pill and liquid, coke, meth, Molly, xtc, acid,
Strongest was the meth, had me awake for three days the come down sucks.
Old pic I made for a bro still have a ton of these

Describe?

Percocet made me feel loopy. Hated it, loved a Vicoden high.

It's more a mental addiction than a physical one.

The time to rejuvenate takes a while, this will make someone that's not in a good place to begin with see it as an easy way to be happy for just a short period of time. But tolerance kicks in like no other and in the end a short X addiction can really mess up the receptors that regulate your seretonin.

I loved taking 2 or 3 percocet the 10mg ones and going for a cruise in my pos 67 mustang down pch in cali, just enjoying the scenery and the girls while trying not to nod off

i did lsd and thought it was amazing. everyone should try that once in their life.

DMT. It was a life changing spiritual journey that felt like it lasted days, but in reality I was tripping for less than an hour. Crazy shit.

I spent an entire night chugging Methylphenidate pills to keep my focus on finishing work thats due in 1.5 hours.. I've spent a little over 12 hours on it and still only managed to blurt out about 5-6 sheets of research..

I'm starting to see things that aren't there for the lack of sleep and still have 1.5 hours to go before i have to appear fresh and insightfull at an important meeting.

I wanna try peyote

>cubes/lsd
>mesc and 3 analogues
>mxe
>K
>dpt
>dmt/amt
>2 dozen RCs
>mdma
>coke
Loved every second and I wish I had a solid connect. If I could, I'd do a solid dose of each every month. Never ever will I ever do dope or meth. Nope

Different approach for the lucky chemical abusers among us. Whats your experiences with drugs and sex?

I'll start:

X - could only get half hard and i'm not impressive to begin with: shit experience.
Weed - Feels nicer than sober sex but i get paranoid if the girl doesn't give enough feedback.
Alcohol - I last for way too long, but sometime's this is what girls like.
Shrooms - We got confused, started giggling and ended up staring at my curtains

What's an analogue?

probably coke or speed

I dont get high off weed anymore and spend tons of money on it.

I've been wanting to do it less, but i'm stuck in a pattern of always being able to get some and smoking 2 grams a day.

Any tips to regulate my usage? I don't want to stop, just feel high again and maybe cut the costs.

I tried coke at bassnectar on Halloween a few days ago. Not really my thing, I don't know what to do with that kind of energy. I've tried lsd and shrooms but haven't done either one of those since the first time I tried them but they were both good experiences. Don't really plan on making anything other than weed a regular thing.

Anyone done krokodil

Idk, ask Shulgin. I took allylescaline, methallylescaline, and another, can't remember. I had a real good hook up for a while.

Checked. Lay off pot for a month, seriously.

Time for a tollerance break my nigga. Find something else to keep yourself busy for like a week or two and you should lose a little bit of your tollerance.

no one who can afford a computer does that if its even real. and shooting up any opiate is the best thing you can do with your life

I've done a bar once. What's a bar? It was rectangular and white. It was a mellow high.

Accidentally done meth/ice twice, shit is fucked and i never want to do it again but it's given me insight into how hard it is to get off it and I feel a little bad for the fuck wits that do it

make your own honey oil and just do 2 or 3 little bads a day. buy the right gear.

shut up

dabs*

yeah nah fuck off

chased the dragon twice, really over-rated especially when you can afford oxymorphone which is much stronger but 10 times the price

Mj, shitty kind, and no

i did 600mgs of Gabapentin, 17 pills of Baclofen, 10 mgs of Zaleplon, 10 pills of dicycloverine and 1 liter beer together.

Pcp. Yeah I love it. Would do it again 10/10

omg i did drugs twice. THE STRUGGLE

Salvia. My friends though I was possessed. I just remember shadows on the wall melting into palm trees, then lots of crazy fractals falling onto eachother like pages in a book until I snapped back to reality and was sitting on the ground. I felt like I fell there, like back into reality and also physically fell though I apparently just walked there and sat down.

crack on accident
would not recommend, thought i was having a heart attack

I haven't done drugs twice you cuck, they were the hardest drugs i've done

I tried an alcohol once

Heroin. Yeah I liked it. I finished the bag but promised myself I'd never buy any more. End of story.

>hold it in for longer
>stop smoking blunts
>like expensive tasty food, take little bites savor that shit
>dont let the bowl roll, extinguish it
>or use a oneie
>drink more water
>exercise
>get dank shit
You don't necessarily have to stop, just stop wasting weed and/or increase your metabolism so that your body processes that shit faster. If all else fails, fucking man the fuck up and just take a fucking god damn break you fucking bitch. Only weak ass fucks need to get high every minute of every day. Yeah, I like to get high 24/7 but sometimes you need a fucking break. I usually drink or kratom as a replacement but whatever fuck it.

Someone laced my joint with angel dust once. Worst drug experience ever.

xanax?

Yeah, that's what it looked like. It didn't have xanax on it though.

It's a tie between meth, heroin and unbuffed coke. But that's just my opinion, I've done mdma, ket, dmt, acid, shrooms, peyote, saliva, perks, oxy, tramadol, dex, black tar heroin and chugged cough syrup. Got to say dmt or shrooms mixed with ket are my fave since I like to disassociate.

methadone

it was alright, it was like a hydrocodone that lasted 24 hours

i wont do it anymore

Heroine, once. Girl said she'd blow me if I shot up with her and her friend. New needles, felt warm for a minute. Shirt didn't do much for me.

gg249 I'm guessing, not a hard drug lmao

Mind talking about it some? PCP isn't bad on a low dose but no way to really know smoking that shit up like that...

Everything was bad. I seriously don't know how else to describe it. Like if someone spoke loudly, it set me off.

Heroin. I take some oxycodone whenever I can't find dope and start getting desperate. It really isn't the same anymore. Oxys just don't feel like they used to. My tolerance is too high for hydrocodone. Or maybe I just grew out of it. Used to be my favorite. Especially since it was way cheaper per mg than oxy.

Anyways, I'm thinking of shooting heroin. I'm getting some bomb ass shit from New York tomorrow and I really want to invite it as best I could and I figure this could be the day where I upgrade and start spiking. I know how to do it and whatever and I'm only gonna do half a bag at first. But what do you guys think is a good rig for that?

Caffeine. I'm quite the madman.

You sound in trouble, brother.

youtube.com/watch?v=4oWI8-zXP0E

doesn't sounds like pcp, probably speed.

It wasn't a speed high.

Yeah I guess I am a little bit. But really I'm just bored and am living a boring, eventless life at the moment. Figure why not get fucked up a few days a week.

I dip. About a can a day. That's it

caffeine from redbull
i did not like it]will not do again

Shrooms

yes

I should stop

DMT

got unbelievably paranoid for an hour and a half

Yeah, I know the feeling.
Are you looking to quit?

Coke is childsplay even weed is more intense
Mdma shrooms on spiritual levels
But destroyed me was salvia fucking hardcore dissociative that is probably the craziest 15 mins youl ever have

Anyone take 4-ACO-DMT? How was it?

Ive done meth
Diazepam
And zolpidem
But still salvia nothing beats that experience

Caffeine

No its junkie meds

Took extacy a couple times with a really cool chick, she was of course a huge slut and got around with EVERY guy. Like everybody I know and then some, and by some I mean like entire communities of men. Yeah I fucked her but huge regret when a clue days later I feel like I have to piss CONSTANTLY. UTI confirmed by doctor, thanks a lot you dirty bitch. Never took drugs again after that, took me a long time to trust a girl enough to put my dick in her.

Moral of the story, don't try drugs with girls, if she's taking drugs and saying she's clean sexually you are being lied to.

I've done acid multiple times, shrooms, hydrocodone, adderall, and xanax. Plus, I regularly smoke weed but everyone expects that nowadays.
Shrooms were the most fun, xanax was the scariest. Pills aren't for me but I would definitely do shrooms again.

DMT.
Was living in a "trap" house a few years ago (aka lived there and sold pills n shit) and one of the residents synthesized it.
I was one of the few able to try it.
Went to another dimension, red sand beach, red skinned people dancing and loving while wearing polychromatic color-changing swimsuits of every style. Felt like a lifetime.
Trip was ruined when this kid hopped in and went "IS EVERYONE TRIPPIN?!!"
10/10 Would freebase again.

Meth, no.

That's actually what made me consider shooting. The dope around here has been pretty shit lately and I don't have to patience to get my tolerance back down. So I thought that I'm either gonna quit or just upgrade to stabbing.

order your heroin from darknet, best quality, lowest price.

Railed Your moms dirty-ass pussy juice