So what was the point of the Marie's shoplifting subplot...

So what was the point of the Marie's shoplifting subplot? They even dedicated half an episode to it in season 4 in the middle of all that other shit.

Bump

Whether we want to admit it or not, everyone breaks bad

destabilising the happy secure family narrative between her and hank to contribute to the structural collapse of hank

It set up how the family dealt with someone committing illegal behavior.

i would structurally collapse marie's ass ha

Breaking Bad is probably the most effective anti-women propaganda ever created. Skyler and Marie were the worst.

Somebody probably pointed this out to Vince at some point because the script was flipped the fuck over in Better Call Saul. Kim is the best girl.

this

holy shit this
literally captured the whole annoying nagging woman part and overemotional shit

Literally only a manchild would ever think Skyler was the "worst". She was doing everything right to protect her family.

She was the living embodiment of a half measure and consistently fucked everything up because of it. She wasn't being moral, she wasn't doing the right thing in any sense, all of her actions were irrational, and she was a bitch the entire time.

roastie pls go

>i fucked ted

People actually believe this

>Walter has cancer and is dying
>emotionally abuses him when she finds out that a dying man is keeping secrets

Sucking Ted's cock protects her family in what way?

a job cause walt was too busying gambling all away on indian bj

wait why are her legs spotty wtf

don't tell me this is what women look like IRL

What was the point of the awfully contrived airplane crash shit?

have you even seen ted's cock?
that thing can protect a small country let alone walts little family.

1-to show everyone breaks bad (except based gomie)
2-to show how much of a self righteous shithead she was
3-to show the deteriorating relationship between hank and marie

Entertainment

It's common knowledge in the cannon that Ted's cock secretes anti-cancer peptides

Skyler, as many shitty things as she did, was a fucking pimp compared to Jesse.

Lydia is best girl.

To show how Skyler would react to a small crime like shoplifting, making her character development when she later accepts Walter's meth cooking more noticeable. And it was brought back up in season 4 as a way to keep her relevant to Hank's subplot and show just how much he was pushing her away while he was in recovery.

Is it time?

Lydia is one of the few girls that actually fits the description "cute".

>skyler
>I demand to be a part of this
>wahhh i am in too deep
>goes crazy

To distract Hank enough from realizing that Walt was cooking meth under his nose. I assumed it was obvious.

she looks like more of a crackhead than Skinny Peat does

Too bad it couldn't protect his head.

I thought it was to show that each character has a flawed moral code, and could potentially be brought in to help make the meth business a family affair. But I guess that would've sounded too much like Weeds.

>to show that each character has a flawed moral code
naw, Hank was a good guy