LOL! it really is me, though. it'll be deleted soon, so doesn't matter

>tits or gtfo
lulllzzzz not convincing enough

out of 10, you mong

I need proof that you real and not a lady boy

Also I want pictures of your hands

Looking for some ego boosts?
Try not being a faggot.

What are you doing posting in /b I still need that toilet cleaned.

I wanna say 8 but I have a thing for brown girls. You could be a 6 or 7 for all I know

>I need proof that you real and not a lady boy
yeah, i'd post my insta, but a lot of you scare me, ngl. step your nerd game up, though. you might be away to find it, gl.
also, im a natsoc. I hope this clarifies the sort of people I don't want searching

If I can pontificate for a bit, for your edification, one of the rules of the Internet is "there are no girls on the Internet".

This rule does not mean what you think it means. In real life, people like you for being a girl. They want to fuck you, so they pay attention to you and they pretend what you have to say is interesting, or smart or clever. On the Internet, we don't have the chance to fuck you. This means the advantage of being a "girl" does not exist. You don't get a bonus to conversation just because I'd like to put my cock in you.

When you make a post like "hurr durr, I'm a girl" you are begging for attention. The only reason to post it is because you want your girl-advantage back, because you are too vapid and too stupid to do or say anything interesting without it. You are forgetting the rules, there are no girls on the Internet.

The one exception to this rule, the one way you can get your "girlness" back on the Internet, is to post your tits. This is, and should be, degrading for you, an admission that the only interesting thing about you is your naked body.

tl;dr: tits with timestamp or GTFO

>I wanna say 8 but I have a thing for brown girl
>You could be a 6 or 7 for all I know.
are you negging me? lmao

>In real life, people like you for being a girl. They want to fuck you, so they pay attention to you and they pretend what you have to say is interesting, or smart or clever. On the Internet, we don't have the chance to fuck you. This means the advantage of being a "girl" does not exist. You don't get a bonus to conversation just because I'd like to put my cock in you.

you're a deplorable, subhuman, shitstain. only a liberal, blue-pilled, normie says such degeneracy.
I'm the exception to the rule.

>I still need that toilet cleaned
exactly why id never succumb to being a housewife. srsly cringing.

Not at all. Just letting you know that you should take my rating with a grain of salt since I have a very strong bias towards girls with darker complexions

7 if girl
8 if trap.

Not saying traps are hotter, just that it's harder to look feminine as a trap.

>responding to copypasta

I need hand pics then I'll rate

>responding to copypasta
lmfao

Hand pics

>7 if girl
I've never received a 7 in my life
you're gay, eh

>Hand pics
you have a hand fetish, don't you

Who doesn't , especially those hands I'd suck on them for hours

No tits or timestamp/10

>I'd suck on them for hours
good to know :-)

Are you gonna send hand pics or nah

honestly from what i see youre like a 3, 3.5 at best. your cross eyes, giant ugly nose and fat but not in a good way lips make you look like a cheap scandanavian hooker. honest opinion, really.

>Are you gonna send hand pics or nah
lmfao sorry, dear. but, no. you can always google some ;-) gl

>3, 3.5 at best. your cross eyes, giant ugly nose and fat but not in a good way lips make you look like a cheap scandanavian hooker.

>crossed eyed
no
>giant ugly nose
i have a small nose
>fat lips
yes, albeit theyre natural… soooo……
i give myself a 10 ;-)

id actually be triggered if you stated something true….ill give you another shot

Loser

>I've never received a 7 in my life
See above. In real life, men are trying to fuck you. Online, there is no chance of that, so we can afford to be honest with you.

In fact, you're probably closer to a 6 without the angling and blurring.

4/10
Hook nose, fish lips, horse face. Long neck and big hands; probably a trap. If Kylie Jenner got hit in the face repeatedly with a frying pan, and if she suffered from Down's syndrome, she would look like you.

>See above. In real life, men are trying to fuck you. Online, there is no chance of that, so we can afford to be honest with you.
>In fact, you're probably closer to a 6 without the angling and blurring

i was about to post another picture, but then i realized this is Sup Forums. the angling, or blurring has nothing to do with it. at 5'11, weighing 135 AND with my face, please.
good one, goyim.
>to be honest with you.
>to be honest with you.
>to be honest with you.
but you're lying to yourself ;-) all good, goodnight xx

Lol, getting butthurt. You can almost taste the salt.

>Hook nose
agreed, I'm jewish
>fish lips
no. theyre perfect,
>horse face
eh, i can kind of see it
>Long neck
I'm 5'11, what did you expect. its a virtuous feature
>big hands
i have the tiniest hands and thin fingers

+1 though on the hooked nose, albeit i kinda like it

wow, that is one goofy looking retard! lol

you're either a cross dressing faggot or the ugliest woman that's ever lived

>Lol, getting butthurt. You can almost taste the salt.
not even butthurt. well, not yet :^)

>wow, that is one goofy looking retard! lol
>you're either a cross dressing faggot or the ugliest woman that's ever lived
weak….this was too obvious for trolling.