What is your soul worth?

What is your soul worth?

I'd sell my soul for a self-refilling bottle of Tennesee Honey.

'Bout tree fiddy

I think Hillery already did this.

three buttholes

i'd sell my soul if i could go back and tell my girlfriend to leave for work 2 minutes early.

Stop trying to atom bomb people

Souls don't exist

Fuck you

Why don't they?

>Souls don't exist
JESUS has a soul I think

Three fifty and a klondike bar

I'm easy, I want Nick to die horribly so I can have Koty. Extra on the pain, oh dark lord.

>Sell soul for Immortality
>Never die
>Never give up soul
Checkmate Atheists.

Why does 'hktdgys' not exist?
I have defined it to be a little, half invisible creature that can fly and is the actual reason people go crazy and to church.

Cut you up into tiny pieces.

Can't die cause immortal.

Still feel endless pain, and eventual madness.

>Thanks Naruto

>That guy is still there
Poor bastard.

Nothing, since nobody loves me. Not even me.

>Sell your soul for the power to make people love you
>Finally be loved
>Know it's not real love because they're forced to love you
>No one will ever willingly love you
>Kill self

I actually knew a guy who bought souls. He had a standard contract and he offered $20 per soul. His thinking was, if there was such a thing as a soul he was going to Hell for sure, so he wanted souls to bargain with. And even if souls were fictional, he figured it's a good bet at least one of his sellers would become born-again and would pay anything to get their soul back. Don't know if it ever paid off.

That crafty son of a bitch. Maybe I should start doing that. How exactly did he do it? Did they sign a paper or something?

Yeah, he had a standard contract he had people sign. A surprising number of people balked, though, when the pen was actually on paper, even people who claimed to be atheists and said they were getting a free $20.

like 2/3 of a snickers bar.

I'd sell it for 2 souls

>Sell it for two souls
>Immediately die of heart attack after signing

About tree fiddy