Bad curse

I want to fuck Kate so bad.

human sacrifices

Win the world series

>Kate

Spoodbae plz halp

Raep me bae

I got you fam

Best way is simply to transfer the curse to someone else. Show someone a picture of your face (just seeing you doesn't ensure that your face is in their mind), flick salt water at their eyes and say "what's good nyigguh?"

Then as you run away shout remember (insert your name here) and hey will have absorbed the curse.

kys

I think you can buy a curse healing item from that one priest guy in the church where you ring the first bell, just past where you fought the bell gargoyles. There pretty expensive I think though, like 2,000 souls per. Can be bad early game, although you can farm in the forest for souls as well as getting some purple moss, which will help you out in blighttown.

Oh yeah, and theres also a healer in anor londo.

(OP)
To apply a curse, in most mythology, a doll or fetish representing the target is needed.

So, then, to remove the curse, the same is needed. You must make an effigy of yourself, attach your curse to it, and destroy the effigy. If that's not enough, I would go about finding the original used to apply the curse, and destroy that.

send 835 us dollars to my PayPal [email protected] and I will have master curse lifter take care of you.