Found out my gf has been with 30 guys should I stay with her..pic related

Found out my gf has been with 30 guys should I stay with her..pic related

If she didn't stay with 30 guys at the same time in a gang bang, go on, nowadays is quite normal.

So has mine pic related but before I met her so idc ...I've been with more than thirty.

You again!?

Cheat on her, make her catch you while doing it

You did this shit last night faggot

>nowadays is quite normal.
Only New Zealand women are that loose, and it's still above their average.

next time don't ask if it's going to bother you, if you can't accept her for who she is, she really deserves better.

FUCK OFF SAMSAP

30 guys? she is almost a virgin by todays standard

posting this shit again, you're a confirmed cuck

jacking off to her picture, post nipples and I will describe what I would do to her

Some user did the math before me; assuming that each of the guys was the national average of 5.5 inches and each event of sex was 100 pumps that's about 16,500 inches of dick she's taken. There's 63,000 inches in a mile. Your girlfriend has taken a quarter mile of dick; run around a track and imagine a ful lap with a line of floppy dicks touching end to end. That's how much dick your girlfriend has taken

Here you go OP,
You can talk about how much dick you've vicariously come into contact with on that board.

ROFL

I use plebbit/Sup Forums too

???

personally I think he stretches the math too far. Like 5.5 inches in and then including the 5.5 inches out? That's just unnecessarily doubling the number. Also assuming she had sex with each guy 3 times is just too much. I like how gross the final result was but it got a little out of hand when calculating the total dick amount

the screenshot was on reddit/Sup Forums today

meant to tag

ah. didn't get it from either today. don't use reddit.