Feels Thread? Also how do I post a subject, I am lost on this new interface

Feels Thread? Also how do I post a subject, I am lost on this new interface.

Nothing here guys, c'mon top post is me. I'm seriously sad.

Welp I'm out. Night guys.

>when the girl you like and have been flirting with for months tells you not to talk to her anymore because she can tell you like her and she doesn't want to lead you on
>yfw you realize she only strung you along for easy entertainment and compliments for as long as she could ignore the guilt
>yfw she pretends to be taking the higher road long after the damage is done and you don't say a word about it because all you can do is think to yourself: "I actually thought it was different this time"

Bump

i just ended things with the love of my life. we both love each other and want each other but i fucked up too much and it cant be fixed again hate myself so much. I had it all but i threw it away

I'm sorry user. Got examples of how the conversions between you 2 went?

I missed the only chance I ever had to get pussy yesterday

>Be me, basement dwelling loser
>At the mall wearing super meat boy t-shirt
>*wild geeky grill appears*
>7/10
>she wears same super meat boy t-shirt
>She notices my tshirt
>-You like super meat boy too ? :) she says
>*nervous* no grill ever talked to me before
>-yes...*awkward silence*
>and now obviously nervous
>spaghetti is building up in my pockets
>i must say something or i will lose my chance
>im about to say the first thing that comes to my head but then she says
>-You're cute when you're nervous, you should call me sometime!
>she reaches for her phone
>-Nice to meet you ''sometime''
>pussy goes dry
>never see her again
fuck my life im such a loser

No one will ever look at me and see just a normal girl
Ill always be a freak, a poor imitation of the real thing
Ive slowly come to accept this
It hurts so damn much but ill never live a life as a girl
Ill allways be a dumb boy with long hair

Dont let your dreams be dreams

-Adolf hitler

That's called being a faggot, user. No one likes those.

> im such a loser
Yes haha. Could be worst

>about two years ago
>my 22nd birthday
>small party at my house with a group of friends and some family
>drinking, watching movies, playing games etc.
>hits 2am
>almost everyone is gone
>just me and my brother
>he's drunk
>he tells me it's time for him to leave
>i tell him he's too drunk to walk home this late
>he turns and says "hey man, what's the worst that can happen?"
>he then walks out the door into the night
>that was the last time i ever talked to my brother
He was shot and killed that night, they never caught the killer.
I always felt like it was my fault, he could've stayed at my place, i could've given him a ride, i could've called him a taxi, i could've done something.

>Birdman

There's no use in worrying about something that you cant change/ have no influence on

>-You're cute when you're nervous, you should call me sometime!
>she reaches for her phone
>-Nice to meet you ''sometime''
user, if it makes you feel any better, you may not have destroyed and pussy, but you definitely destroyed my sides.

I'm fucking sad Sup Forums

Ever since I was little I believe that ultimately if i was this good person and did good things that I would live a happy life. Even when that didn't seem to work I kept saying, its okay good times will come. Every year my hopes kept dwindling until I come to the point where I am now.

I dont give a fuck about anything in life anymore. Honestly if it wasn't for my sister, mom and grandma I would had kill myself by now. I just can't do that to them cause I know they love me. I just can't seem to care. Nothing gives me joy anymore. I can't even play video games anymore, its not fun. I don't enjoy it. I dont have any motivation to do anything. I'm broken......I just dont care......why the fuck I dont care

I want to kill myself

Just got into a huge fight with my step mom who hates me. I'll be turning 21 in december. I'm practically old enough to drink. My step mom is a straight edge fag. Came down in the morning after a night of light drinking and she starts throwing ice around and yelling at the top of her lungs, she pushed me and threatened me with physical violence. I couldn't do shit back to her because she can kick me out of the house and i'll have nowhere to go. Don't really know what to do. My dad is the only thing keeping the peace and he leaves for work in an hour, oh boy it's gonna be a fun day. Gonna call the police on her if she touches me again. Sad part is i haven't done anything wrong.

I keep dreaming about her. How the fuck do i make it stop?

You could have waited a single month and avoided all this but you didn't have the mental capacity for that ounce of self-control. Now you're whining about the consequences of your thoughtless actions to strangers on the internet.

And you wonder why she hates you.

It wouldn't have mattered, the fact was she didn't want any alcohol in the house, me being a month away from 21 had nothing to do with it.

Than why did you bring alcahol in the house..

i asked her Sup Forums... i think its dead... she doesnt want to talk about it.. and shes just finding reasons

You completely missed the point. You can't even take responsibility for your actions.

Why responsibility? I haven't done anything wrong. Just because she's a straight edge cunt doesn't mean i have to be too. God, weed was so much easier to smoke and hide. this shit is ridiculous.

Jesus, user. I'm sorry for you.
In good ol' Krautland we can start drinking beer with 16 and you won't find any straight edge idiots.
I hope you'll be alright.

"B-but I did nothing wrong it only matters how I feel!!"
Grow up.

If you want to drink you dont do it inside. Or get your own appartment.