If you don't think this is objectively the GREATEST album of all time, you're probably a racist, edgy hipster

if you don't think this is objectively the GREATEST album of all time, you're probably a racist, edgy hipster

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t1pqi8vjTLY
youtube.com/watch?v=yUi_S6YWjZw
youtube.com/watch?v=0P4A1K4lXDo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

But you can't be racist towards white people

1st racist exposed, who's next

>racist

Something tells me you don't actually like this album and that you're trying to get at a different point with this post.

Not even the best MJ album.

Granted this is a 'hot take' but still, I prefered his 1990s works by far.

I don't, but it's still a really stellar album.

is this a commentary on how invalidated you felt when Adele said Beyonce was good

Mu needs to die

racist #2
racist #3
racist #4
racist #5

objectively wrong

everyone please change their names from Anonymous to the new names I have gave you

The GOAT pop song, by the GOAT artist of the music medium.

youtube.com/watch?v=t1pqi8vjTLY

Tell me exactly why Dangerous is not as good as Thriller.

>kick me
>kike me
>anyway you like me
>all you gotta know is that
>they don't really care about us

correct, but it didn't make Thriller, so you're objectively wrong

I want to help you work through this, OP.

Your emotions are valid. People in society still listen to rap sometimes even though Trump one. I understand that this is painful for you.

Anything else I can do? This is a safe space.

Change your name to Retard

Elizabeth Taylor
Free Willy
Slash

You're both wrong

rap is for urban youth or edgy hipsters
people who like rap and aren't in those two groups are going through a phase
which racist are you exactly?

Literally none of those things were a negative.

I need less extra stuff and more Michael, they took his soul in that album, no soul = no heart = no dice

Kill yourself

>I need less extra stuff and more Michael
So did you not end up liking the more layered/heavy hitting production that was on Dangerous?

What did you think of the production done by Teddy instead of Quincy?

it lost the Motown roots, Quincy is the genius behind Michael, without him there is no King of Pop

Bad is superior to not only Thriller, but also Dangerous and Off the Wall.
Listen to Liberian Girl, Leave Me Alone, and Smooth Criminal, and tell me how any of his other albums can even compete.

I think Prince has a few albums better than this desu. Stevie Wonder too. So go fuck yourself bitch.

youtube.com/watch?v=yUi_S6YWjZw

3-4 tracks are legendary no doubt, rest forgettable

don't understand how such an inconsistent record is the best selling of all time

Purple Rain is #2 and Steve Wonders Songs in the Key of Life is #10
so be gone

>tfw thriller, beat it, and billie jean ruin it.
not even a hipster literally all other songs minus maybe the last one are really really good.

wow so edgy

Prince was great, Michael was beaten into Demigod status.

>not even a hipster
>hates the most popular songs
congrats, you're a hipster

Bad would be a much better album if he would have cut Speed Demon and Another Part of Me and replaced them with Streetwalker and Fly Away.

Primarily by Joe Jackson.

For Prince albums that I believe are better than Thiller there's: Dirty Mind, 1999, Purple Rain, and Sign 'O The Times.

For Stevie Wonder: Innervisions, Songs in the Key of Life, and Hotter than July.

Eat a dick cuck boy.

true

edgy hipster

Scream is unironically the best MJ song

youtube.com/watch?v=0P4A1K4lXDo

o fuck how could I forget this song. another great cut from the album
I would keep Another Part of Me in order to sacrifice Just Good Friends, but I mostly agree

was michael jackson better when he was white or black?

You do realize Vincent Price is laughing at you from hell?

I could go either/or with Just Good Friends or Another Part of Me, honestly. Only reason I'm in favor of keeping Just Good Friends is because of Stevie Wonder, but I'm not a big fan of either song.

Speed Demon just sucks out the energy of the album after Bad and The Way You Make Me Feel. Streetwalker and Fly Away are great songs and it's a shame he thought they weren't good enough for Bad.

the video is like something made by MDE

>Liking Michael Jackson
positive discrimination is also racism you fucking racist

racist #6 identified

He was at his best when he was in-between races.

Explain.

came to post that this is infinitely better than thriller

"Bad" was a better album

do you really think Michael would want to do something icky like make sex?
he probably found some nice aryan bull to fuck that blond woman and paid them a shit load to keep it quiet
no other way

is it racist if i think this is the greatest album of all time

Came here to check out music, not to see the rant of some Liberal race baiting twat! I liked Micheal but very far from my fav or the " GREATEST album of all time"imo. Take your like or you are racist shit back to Red dit you cuck!

checked
and no, you're just wrong

no, nice trips though

you sound like somebodys weird 40 year old uncle on facebook, fuck off you racist edgy hipster

This user here knows what's up

awww did you get called out? Just some randy pic, trying to get past the " detected as spam" until I realized it was the name Red dit but you read the pic and now all of a sudden assume I am old because the pic said that. How sad your life must be to live such a sheltered, worthless " if you don't like it little Danny we will call it racist" barren of importance world.

It is only great because Edward Van Halen played on it.

i do love getting a great album ruined by the most popular songs, yes, i would never like enjoying them!!

best album off 1982 for sure

I didn't read all of this but you seem like a racist facist edgy hipster, nazi scum fuck off

Not even the best Miles album.

Dubs speak the truth!
Check'em

>thriller, beat it, and billie jean ruin it
>not even a hipster

but that's probably the most contrarian opinion in the entirety of music, genuine or not

Racist, I have friends that are liek family to me that are of color so, no.
Edgy, I don't liek being called a racist because I don't agree with a about someone of color, so kk if you say so.
Hipster, wtf is a hipster? isn't that some 60's shit Grandpa?No,
facist/ nazi scum, being my family, millionaires before they left Germany before the wars started to start over with nothing here, again I think not.
Now act liek you didn't read that and you will amount to more than some cuck collecting welfare when you girlfriend ends up pregnant with 3 kids that look nothing liek you.

Thriller is a really underwhelming album. 9 tracks, 3 of them are utterly disposable