Sup Sup Forums, I broke my right hand and I'm right-handed and now it's in a cast...

Sup Sup Forums, I broke my right hand and I'm right-handed and now it's in a cast, what's the best way to jack off without needing to use my left hand?

Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

likn.de/QxN
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bumping

that might do the trick

Do you have a girlfriend or a fwb?

better than tinder! plenty of horny anal sluts of your city on likn.de/QxN

Get laid fagot

i'm here all week

When I broke my right hand I switched to my left, then when my right hand healed I switched back. It was like rediscovering myself all over again

Break both your arms and call your mom

Get a body wand.

Use it on the Frenulum and boom.

Never jack it again when you can use a wand and bust a nut harder than ever.

This.

Just get some oxycodone from doctor "for your hand" and loose the need to fap and bask in the sunshine that is opiods

What do these words even mean

Put the wand under the head and turn it onto max and wait

better than tinder! plenty of horny ass fucking sluts of your city on likn.de/QxN

Ask your mom to give you a helping hand.

hey bro me toooooo!
crashed my car into a tree.

>Implying i live in a city
>implying i dont live ontop of a mountain but have bad phone reception
>im talking to spam
>im lonely

Hump the fuck out of your bed

pocket pussy!

1. Go to the bathroom and place a bar of soap on the floor of the shower. Don't slip on it.
2. Go to breakfast with your mother. Spill several things, like you can't take care of yourself, and break down and cry a little.
3. Mom will offer to feed you.
4. Tell mom you're having other problems too, like how you can't bathe yourself with a broken arm.
5. She will go with you to the shower.
6. Have her slip on the soap and accidentally land on your dick.
7. Women are emotional, so she will be carried away by the sensations of how it all feels.
8. ?????
9. Profit.

This, it's how I learned to masturbate I had no idea people just used a hand for the longest time. Use a pillow or something if you like as long as you remember which pillow is which and don't accidentally fall asleep on your humping pillow.

Unless you're into that I guess. No judgement.