Sup Forumsros, do you believe ghosts are real? evidence? anything that convinced you?

Sup Forumsros, do you believe ghosts are real? evidence? anything that convinced you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yCy8iWxf1Us
google.com/maps/@33.7842812,-117.4953896,3a,75y,359.91h,84.58t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sYzTvTjuGLUnAZotAmrUk5A!2e0!7i3328!8i1664!6m1!1e1
youtube.com/watch?v=12OQVOI90mE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no.

Why not?

Yee I saw a ghost once, it lifted my TV up at night and ran off with it.

Check and a genuine kek

trips confirm, spooks are real

>Do you believe ghosts are real?
No
>Evidence
There is none
>Anything that convinced you?
No, because there is no evidence. What are ghosts anyway? What is their atomic structure? Are they made of atoms? anti-matter? Dark matter? Inter-dimensional crossovers? Etc.

You'd think people, with billions of camera phones on the planet, would get more images of ghosts. Or that we'd find something to detect them (frequency). But we can't.

Simply because it's pre-science mythology. I think it's like religion though, it makes people happy thinking their loved ones are still present or in a different presence, instead of simply not knowing.

yeah, theyre real

i rented a house for two years that was haunted. at first its a joke, but it gets old living with a voyeuristic room mate that doesnt help with bills

more things happened than i can remember. a few that stand out:

>cooking one night, alone, overwhelming smells of perfume fills the room, temp drops like 15 degrees, floor creeks as if someone walking behind me, no one there

>chasing my cat upstairs (night, no lights on) attempting to give her meds from vet, she runs unto a bedroom
>i make a 'kissing' sound three times as i often do with her, trying to draw her out..
>get sudden weird feeling someone is behind me, hair on arms stands up
>3-4 seconds pass
>hear same exact kissing sound three times repeated from the bedroom down the hall - i was home alone

I don't believe in ghosts but I have a ghost story
>be me
>16
>babysitting my cousins kids
>my cousin is really into the supernatural and I've never really given it any thought
>she has wiccan shit in her house
>so anyway I'm at her house watching her kids
>let them stay up later than their >suppose to go to bed at 7, but I be the cool guy and let them stay awake till 9
>take them to beds
>the eldest kid (5) says there's something in his room
>I figure he's just being a kid but I look around his room anyway
>search the room, all clear
>switch the light off and and go sit in the lounge room
>30 minutes later I hear the most blood curdling scream ever
>run to their room and the oldest kid is just sitting in the bed staring into at the wall
>literally not moving at all
>I tap him on the shoulder and he screams again
>then he says "get out of my house"
>fuckthis.jpg
>get all 3 kids and camp out in the lounge until my cousin comes home
>tell my cousin what happened
>she apologised and asks me to leave
>WTF
>I leave and she rings me and asks me to never mention what happened.

No ghosts are fake
Just mental illness in those that believe
Saying ghosts are real is like saying god is real

that's fucked, what happened?

because I'm an intelligent adult

I'm not sure if i believe in ghosts, i only have hearsay stories involving me.

The old house i used to live at had a history of odd events, my mother attributes it to her mother whom died of cancer when my mother were a child.

Apparently when i were young (i.e. 4-7 years, almost the entire duration of my time spent in the house) i had been obsessed with the top of the stairs. I'd idly stand at the bottom, staring skyward for hours in the eve.

When questioned about my behavior i'd mention a smiling old woman atop them.

My cousins, uncle, mother and aunt all grew up there. My cousins recall hearing things and feeling pokes and tugging at their hair.

But i don't remember what was up the stairs, for whatever reason it's eerily absent from memory. But i do remember my time spent staring at the top.

Ghosts get vanquished too easily.

What is that picture?

worth the read

>be 18
>go to Florida with my gf and her family for a few days
>get two hotel rooms, one for the family and one for us *wink wink.jpg*
>second night in i felt her get out of bed walk to the door and open it
>confused i got up walked over and told her to come back to bed
>she was just standing in the doorframe
>went to got grab her shoulder and there was nothing there
>turn around see she's still in bed
>hears laughing at the end of the hallway
>slams door locks it and practically jump from the door into the bed
>gf wakes up asking what's going on
>i tell her don't get out of bed and go the fuck to sleep

I don't know if i was just imagining shit, but that was terrifying.

>be 10 yr old me and playing nes downstairs.
>come up stairs for bed and see gray thing floating in corner of living room from the kitchen
>heart races and sense of doom upon me
>freak the fuck out and run back downstairs, turning on ever light
>fall asleep from terror
>wake up to a bright and sunny day
>slowly come up stairs and look at the same spot
>blue bday balloon

>be me, about 6 years ago
>heading to bed, just got off the phone with my now ex gf
>turn off tv, lights and close my blinds. It's now pich-black in my room (I lived in Harlem so without the blinds closed, my room is lit like an xmas tree)
>roll over and face my wall and try to sleep
>roll back over a few minutes later to see a bright white light behind my tv
>not thinking at first, I assume it's my phone and reach for it
>feel it underneath me and notice it's not the source of this light
>mfw

I had this dog that would always play with this tennis ball all the time (it had teeth marks and a smiley face drawn on it), he had long nails and we had hardwood flooring. Whenever he walked around it made a loud tapping noise.
He died at the age of 17 about 3 years ago, we buried him with his tennis ball.
Sitting on the couch, around 3 am just watching some show when all of a sudden i hear *tap tap tap tap* then the sound of something bouncing. Freaking the fuck out i peak over the couch and see a tennis ball by the front door. I walk over and it had teeth marks and a smiley face drawn on it.

This is fucking hilarious.
TOP KEK

that was entertaining as fuck

>be 21
>out drinking with friends
>end up roaming some neighborhood at around 2 am
>we see this old creepy abandoned house with a fence around it
>jokingly suggest breaking in and hunt some ghost
>only me and my friend joe are the least pussy of the group
>we head in, other two friends stay watch
>inside it's smells and looks like it's falling apart
>empty rooms
>we hear a weird noise come frome the upstairs
>Joe and i go to investigate
>long hallway with about two or the doors on either side and one at he end
>slowly creep through opening each door and peeking inside
>all rooms are empty
>get to the end
>open last door
>before it's fully opened we hear a loud banging noise from the inside
>door flies open and it's and empty room except for a single chair laying on it's side
>we bolt down the hallway
>down the stairs
>through the door
>onto the street
>trying to catch breath
>couldn't tell if it was a drunk illusion or some ghost
>but i feel something rub my back and whisper thank you

The closest thing to a ghost i believe in is candle ja-

sexy

My mom was really superstitious, she had some sort of mental list of different ghosts and spirits she would always tell be about, and how to avoid them. The creepiest in my opinion was "the squatters". Basically, if there is an empty corner in your house these tall lanky faceless looking people would appear sitting, just watching everything you do. So she made it a point to fill every damn corner in any house we lived in.

titus, this you?

crepeh

Ohnice. very spoopy. Mostly because the picture is now displayed aswell. Well played

This is fake as fuck man, but I'm stoned and now scared as fuck so fuck you man.

Best Kek I've had in awhile

glad to help fellas

meow

spirituality = schizophrenia.
You autistic motherfuckers! stop thinking like 1200th century sand niggers.

Oh fuck you

...you're retarded.

Yes I believe in ghosts.

>Hung out with friends house I was on his bed he was sitting on it to o his computer
>Watching TV I feel a finger go into my back
>My back was against the wall
>I said I just felt a finger go into my back
>It was probably nothing

This video will always be my favorite piece of 'evidence' ghosts exist.
youtube.com/watch?v=yCy8iWxf1Us
Guy has a little under 500 videos of him doing the same stuff, and only 2 of them (which are from the same mine) have anything to do with ghosts. Might be motion sensors but I doubt they would still be working.

Ghost arent real. There is no evidence. Anybody that claims to have had an experience is delusional or seeking attention. My faith in humanity sinks even lower. Leprechauns aren't real either. Corm orn gord

Skip to 7 minutes if you want to go straight to the spooks

awesome

Fuck off

That's just sad bro. Even in death he still loves you.

I used to work at this haunted attraction, what got a lot of people attentions was that the area where it was built had a huge massacre where about 12 people died. My friend who worked there for years always talked about different ghosts that wandered the area: red eyes, green eyes, the black dog, the copy cat, Jessica (little girl in blue dress), Mr touchy, the lanky man, and the pranker.

So essentially each one had a reason for their nicknames, lanky man is just some tall die spotted in the area, green eyes are just glowing dots you would see every now and again, copy cat mimics sounds etc.

One night i was working in what we called the bed room, where it's supposed to be a house that was infested with demons. There was one part where you go into this long hallway like closet full of clothes and boots and stuff and i stand with the hanging clothes wearing a long trench coat so i look like just another jacket with the lighting.

I was sitting there between groups, and i hear a weird sound. I lean out and see a teddy bear sitting in the floor in the middle of the path. I laugh pick it up and put it in a secret passage used so i can leave the room without being seen. Next group goes through i hear the sound again. Lean out its back, check the passage it's gone. I laugh it off and set it behind me, so if anyone grabbed it i would know. Next group goes through, doing my thing, afterwards the person from the next section comes into my room and asks if i left this bear there to scare her. I look behind me and it was gone. I freak out and tell her to go being it to the make up trailer. About 40 minutes later it's behind me again.
I'm officially creeped out and request to be put into a different section for the next night.

I have plenty of other stories from the three years i worked there, but this was basically my first experience with the supposed army of ghosts. You guys want any more? Any specific from the list i gave?

im interested

ill keep reading yeah

That was a spook. Ghosts are different.

So with the green eyes all it does is just watches you, and it gives you the strong feeling of something watching. But when the red eyes one shows up weird shit happens.

There's another section where it's supposed to be a cave, it's pich black, except for these small lights that run the top of the cave. There are slots in the walls where i would stand and people passing through would think it's just another part of the wall, and when they pass i follow behind them (im a 6' 5" and i weigh about 280lb, needless to say I'm a broad looking dude.) Wearing a minning outfit, gas mask, and holding an actual pickaxe. So when they get to the main room where you can see light coming from the next section you'd be able to see me behind you.

Again, sitting between groups and other people sitting in the cave with me (one of the only rooms with ac) i had the pickaxe laying on the floor and one of the other actors had a chainsaw. Then all of a sudden someone says they saw glowing red dots at the end of the tunnel. At that moment the chainsaw turned on while on the ground. We jumped up half freaking out and half trying to grab it to turn it off, after that settled down i looked for the pickaxe and saw it stuck in the wall as if someone swung it into it.

how would you not hear the pickaxe slamming into the wall?
over the sound of the chainsaw?

Holy shit

If a chainsaw turns on by itself, I would say that was a pretty big distraction.

I don’t believe in ghost but I do have this story
>Be 12
>Scared of the dark
>Normally sleep with my brother in the same bed but he was at my grandmother’s place so I was alone that night
>House is “hunted,” according to my mother and my two sisters
>They had experiences of their beds being kicked violently and have heard voices along with other things…
> Neighbors from both sides of our house talked about some weird experiences they’ve had as well
>As we found out later, the area we lived in was built on an Indian graveyard
>Didn’t help calm things down
>Back to me
>Every time I was alone I would sleep in my parents’ bedroom, in-between them
>I slept on top of the covers because I was warm that night
> towards the middle of the night I got cold to the point where it woke me up
>I woke up to get under the blankets but I stopped when I saw something at the foot of the bed
>I very clear human silhouette
>It was clear to me because my parents’ bathroom light was on and it shined to the other side of the bedroom
> the first thing I did was pinch myself as hard as I could, hurt like a mother fucker
>I just stared at it for a good 20 seconds before I saw it go under the bed
>I was too scared to move so I just laid there for the rest of the night afraid to look up again
>moved two years later

Nine years later, Halloween 2016

>Decided to go back to the house
>Up for sale for the fourth time since we moved
>Neighbor’s house on the left was empty
>The house on the right was up for sale

thats what i had meant i just dont see not hearing the pickaxe thrust into a wall.
the stories are interesting though.

Ask me anything if you want btw

Ghosts aren't real you fucking negroid

So let's talked about the copy cat.

Basically, there are several actors in the haunt that are supposed to make different noises from scresming, to creepy laughing, to just scary voices. Now we all knew eachother pretty well, if someone made a sound you'd be able to tell right away who made what sound.

Now we had special characters we had every other night that would show up in the haunt more than once, using those secret passages i mentioned earlier. One of the fan favorites is a group of mental patients that are in the beginning of the haunt that "break out" of their rooms and escape throughout the haunt. One of the actors is named sarah, she would do this child like laugh then a scream.

One night working in the cave sarah runs through into the main room before the group catches up, the group makes it into the main room and is afraid to move past her, i show up behind them and now they're sandwiched into the main room of the cave. She's laughing, I'm hitting the floor with the pickaxe, then she full on sprints out of the cave into the next section. Group continues on. About 2 minutes later im standing in one of the slots waiting for the next group and i hear her laughing while running through the cave (granted i can barely see anything because darkness) i can her name out with a creepy voice then instant silence. Then from right behind me i hear, using the same voice i did, "can i help you?" I laterally walked out into the main room of the cave where there was light. And just stood there waiting for the group to come through so i can just forget that happened.

So you actors fucked up one another?
Or do you think it was real ghosts or whatever?

Sometimes i know it's actors fucking around, but there's been plenty of times where it's nearly impossible for someone to do some of the shit.

Sounds like a funny job. :)

google.com/maps/@33.7842812,-117.4953896,3a,75y,359.91h,84.58t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sYzTvTjuGLUnAZotAmrUk5A!2e0!7i3328!8i1664!6m1!1e1

>that's the house I used to live in
>In the mountains to the right you can see a burnt down barn close by.
>It was known as "devils barn," and there is a small story about that as well.

user, we're still barely into the 21st century, so I doubt 1200th century sand niggers have even existed yet

Now here's, in my opinion, the worst of them. Jessica and the lanky man.

I'll tell you my first time seeing each of them

One night before we started up i was just walking around the entire haunt. I'm going through the "slaughter house" and is about to walk into the meat cooler. Out of the corner of my eye i see something bolt past me into the cooler. I turn on my flashlight and shine it into the room. I walk closer to it and hear someone call my name. I turn and see nothing, turn back and see a girl in a dress standing halfway visible in the doorway. At first i thought it was just an actor i haven't met yet, i laugh it off and reach out for a handshake as i say my name. She smiles and walks into the room to where i can't see her. I follow after her. She is nowhere to be found.

I kept going through until i found another actor, i explained what just happened and he just laughed and said "i guess you net Jessica" when he said that it just sent chills down my spine. I ignore it and try to continue on with the night.

Now another night i was just leaving my section after they sent the notification that we're closing for the night.
I start to walk out of the cave into the "redneck swamp" and i look over to the next bridge over and i see this dude almost 7 feet tall wearing a raggedy tuxedo facing away looking up. I call im out to him, and he doesn't react. I start walking to get to the bridge (there is a part where you step into a house and go through until you get to the back door then you're on the next bridge, but there is also a secret door to basically just skip through the entire house right until the next bridge) i use the secret door and as soon as i look again he's gone. I take a quick glance around and he's standing right at the caves exit and just ducts down and walks into the cave. The only way he'd be able to get to that side was to pass me while i was moving in the house.

youtube.com/watch?v=12OQVOI90mE

Interdimensional beings... nah its just extreme fear, you do it to yourself

Alright, this is the last story for tonight. Now i must sleep. Hope you guys enjoyed them.

Also, that teddy bear from my first story. That happened to several different people throughout the attraction until someone finally decided to out a noose on its neck and hang it on the front porch of the backup trailer and has a camera facing it.

From that day on it always, somehow looked pissed.

Enjoyed it, thanks. Dont believe in supernatural thins at all, but i still like all sorts of story about such things.