How do you know when its time to break up with your girlfriend?

How do you know when its time to break up with your girlfriend?

>inb4 no one has a gf on Sup Forums

Shameless self bump

What is she doing OP?

we dont though

when you make a thread like this

When you find yourself asking Sup Forums for relationship advice

i had to leave my ex after i stopped convincing my self that she loved me. or anyways we tend to fall in love with a different person in our heads. if you're having a lot of doubts get it out of the way to avoid more pain than necessary. you wont shut yourself in your room doing acid for a year like i have.

recently broken up here
My choice
>she would harass me about cheating all the time i never did

But what was the final straw was that, we'd have problems like most couples do. She would run to her sister for aid to help her build an argument. Shed come back an talk like she rehearsed shit, i took it as somthing her sister said most of stuck.

I recently left my gf because she was acting colder and she was insecure about our relationship. She wasn't ready for a serious relationship I guess. I left her even though I really loved her.

Shes just... upset too often. Ive dealt with another girl who was like this, but im not sure its something i want to go through again.
Its like any slight sign of frustration or aggression in my tone sets her off. Im usually very passive, but i cant deal with school and her at the same time rn. Nothing is ever her fault and everything is always my fault. I know i can deal with it and be happy at the same time but im not sure i WANT to. Yknow?

ive been with my girl for about seven years now. it started out when we first held hands. that spark. then as the years went on i noticed i was losing parts of myself that i once cherished. began questioning if those parts were wrong all along. questioning morals. uprooting everything about my personality. im a shell now. i have been for some years. i dont know how to be the person i was before. i wish so badly he would come back. though i fear the drugs have all but murdered him.
i.. think i dont love her? i know she would always have a special place in my heart. id try at any time in the future to help her if she needed it. and if we split up tomorrow it would tear me to pieces. even after everything.
but i dont think.. i love her.
am i insane?

Thanks for the advice Sup Forumsro. I agree with you completely, we do fall in love with a different person in our heads
She sounds like a massive bitch
Ballsy move. I hope youre doing alright.

When she tells you she's pregnant.

This. Thread/

>Thread/
.........go on....

Hes still in there man. Just remember how it felt to be like that again. Youre not crazy, it sounds like youre just comfortable.

ive tried finding it again. tried splitting up in the past and going my own way. to rediscover that person that was. but i was younger then. and i dont think id be in that exact same place at this point in my life. so going back to it would be impossible. i just dont know where to pull on the bootstraps i guess. dont know how to rediscover who i am and what i believe. cause these days everything seems so grey. not much point in anything. but i feel like im in a void. i feel like i can see outside of it. and i can see me inside. and i dont know how to open the fucking door.

i digress. im just ranting at this point anyways

holy shit, thanks for this

>upset too often.
that's how you know it's time.
make a clean break, bro., and don't look back.

No problem. I have a friend whos similar. Hes so obsessed with his future and how hes going to squander his youth that he cant really seem to enjoy himself.
The reverse can also happen, perhaps its time to stop obsessing over your past and focus on whats good now. Then you can find that the past isnt as distant as you thought
Or am i talking out of my ass?
You commented on my thread :P otherwise i wouldnt gaf about you hahaha

that was some other user but i think your post was meant for me.
ive tried focusing on whats good now. but. you tell me. a 24 year old who doesnt know how to drive, is still living with parents, far away from civilization, brain fried from drugs, and heart stuck on a girl he doesnt think he loves any more. you tell me.. what is good in this life.

anyways i didnt ask you to care about me. or to try to help really.
no i think i was just venting. and as such would be fine posting this and going about my 4channing

thanks for the attempt at least though

Haha dont break up with her. Relationships are like a game of endurance. You keep going out until she says no. And when she says no, you drop yourself down a level until she says yes. And you keep dropping levels until you find yourself with your head on the floor and her foot on your head screaming obscenities at you as you be for forgiveness through the spit she sends flying at you. When you get to the point where you are sitting in a bathtub in tears beging her to piss on you as a sign of her love you may consider calling your relationship off, but until then hang in there champ.