Does anyone have trouble with leakage when they pee? I shake it for ages, do all kinds of shit and it stops...

does anyone have trouble with leakage when they pee? I shake it for ages, do all kinds of shit and it stops, but once it's back in my undies it's a fucking floodgate. Sometimes I simulate putting it back in my undies but with the end pinched off with my fingers. Still doesn't work.

pic unrelated, can't remember source

Other urls found in this thread:

likn.de/QxN
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You can shake it all day
you can shake it every way
you can smash it on a wall
but only when it's in your pants
will the last drop fall

try apply pressure to your taint after peeing. does the trick for me

better than tinder! plenty of horny as fuck sluts of your city on likn.de/QxN

Yes I'm always embarrassed about it. I always drip. So I'm afraid my underwear smells like piss.

I am not a photoshop fag, so someone help me..these are shopped and really weirdly distorted, right?

Same plus I wipe my dick at the same time. Works great.

better thaan tinder! plenty of horny sluts of your city on likn.de/QxN

Got head from a hooker without a rubber hopefully it's unrelated lmao

Its a common problem among men who are un circumcised. No matter how much you shake the extra skin will always hold some back. Your only real solution is to just pee sitting down OP, its litteraly the only way to make sure every last drop falls. Dont worry no one will judge you buddy(except the closet fags) I sweur.

better than tinder! plenty of hornyy sluts of your city on likn.de/QxN

two ways I've found to combat this problem
1) pull back your foreskin all the way before you piss
2) accept that its part of being an uncircumcised 100% intact male

some good responses in here. Thanks.

no matter how much you shake, wiggle or dance
you'll always end up with some on your pants
:3

The only thing shopped are the hips and ass brah brah.

better than tinder! plenty of horny college sluts of your city on likn.de/QxN

I have that issue unless I pull my dick through the hole in my boxers. It seems that if I pull my dick out of the top of my pants some will always be left in there. I also put my fingers at the base of the bottom of my dick and slide it out like I am milking a cow. That works too.

Just wear pads

Please shill more cutfag.

>What is pulling back foreskin

If I go out drinking I sometimes slip a tissue or two or some toilet paper in there because I can't be bothered going through the ritual 4-10 times in one night

>extra skin will always hold some back.
youre suppose to pull the foreskin back when peeing. keep it pulled back until your done, shake it

tense your dick when ur done pisisn abit more piss should come out and you're good if you have a micro penis you can even do thyis and it works it's also an exercise to make more blood go into your dick so says doctor mcphallus

Grab some fucking tissue or to and hold that shit on the end of your dick when you put it away, like cup your hand over the end. Then it catches it, throw that shit away and wash your hands.

Once again that still not a fullproof plan for everyone, some people have more foreskin than others and some shafts are either too big or too small to do it standing. The fullproof plan is just to sit and let gravity do its thing. In all reallity it actually has more to do with making your cock 100% flacid dingus and thats easier done sitting since its just gonna fall in bowl and not your pants or shoes u cunt.

better thaan tinder! plenty of horny sluts of your city on likn.de/QxN

Holy shit yep I do. I thought I was the only one

Fucking suck old limp dicks fak ass bitch! Fucking dumb whore

Sit down when you pee. It's the only way.

Pee sitting down and use toilet paper to wipe your tip.

I think this is normal. This is stuff every guy goes through.