Any Cigar smokers on atm?

Any Cigar smokers on atm?

I recently started smoking them, just trying a couple different ones and im really enjoying them. I've only tried a couple of La Paz Coronas and i wanted to go all out and try a cuban ciagr so i bought a Punch Cuban that i smoked yesterday.

what good quality cuban cigars would you recommend?

also, tips and advice for cigar smoking is also appreciated as im a noobie

Other urls found in this thread:

cancer.org/cancer/lungcancer-non-smallcell/detailedguide/non-small-cell-lung-cancer-survival-rates
cancer.net/cancer-types/melanoma/statistics
youtube.com/watch?v=YAGZ6jSf45A&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Partagas number 5

You realise 1 cigar = 100 cigarettes.

Every cigar you smoke is killing you faster than if you were a normal smoker.

That might be true if you were inhaling the cigars

>if you were inhaling the cigars

What are you doing with them then? Sucking the tobacco out?

>I was once like you. You will one day be like me.

Romeo y julieta.

Macanudo has some OK tasting stogies

im boiling them in water, its like tea

you pull the smoke into your mouth and then blow it out you fucking underage b&

For something different try a flavoured cigar, vanilla or cherry are very nice. But the montecristo and churchill are kings of western cigars

>implying I care if I'm dead or alive and live "on the edge"

There are better ways to spend your time and shorten your lifespan without aggressively coughing and coughing blood

Taste better if you purge before you take a pull. Goddamm u fuckers, now I gotta make a run to the tobacco shop!

How fucking autistic are you?

Inhaling the cigar = inhaling its contents

Some of the shit gets in your lungs = ded

>There are better ways to spend your time
like fucking around on Sup Forums? go eat your wheat bran you weak faggot the rest of us will get on with living

im inserting them rectally.... for medical reasons of course....

Still causes oral cancer but so does booze, so whatever

Okay then, Castro

You fuckwits droning on about the cancer risk -_-

you do realise there's a fuck ton more things that can give you cancer besides tobacco right?

Unless you're already a smoker you might want to start with some lighter ones from other countries. Cubans are quite strong flavour-wise.

>using a 90 year old who's smoked cigars his whole life as evidence that smoking cigars is bad for you

There are many, but how many are as strongly linked?

>Never implied that was the intention of using the reference
>Simply put it there as a joke
>Butthurt cigar smoker

Not something that you do everyday, is like a good drinking, some expensive wine or a special whiskey. Save it for a special day, savour its flavours.

Okay then, Che

the sun - melanoma
alcohol - liver cancer

you want me to continue?

Well played sir.

Big difference between lung cancer and skin cancer there friend

alcohol - not just liver but also throat cancer, ass cancer, breast cancer

not really... both can kill you....

explain the difference then einstein...

By the way, there's so much tabacco in a cigar that you should absorve a good quantity of it through your mucous membranes, in other words, you take a puff, roll it in your mouth, savour it and release it.

I usually check cigarobsession (us) on youtube and then compare prices and whatnot to the ones i can order where i am in Sweden.

So you never wear sunscreen? Also moderate alcohol consumption is not a major risk - regular heavy use would be.

So? Is your life so hollow that you just use it as an competition on who lives the longest?

Yeah, most people overdraw on a cigar until it tastes like a cigarette. Between two to six draws per minute is the range i keep at.

Skin cancer can be removed quite easily on a 30 min procedure.

On lung cancer the chance of survival is laughable.

What are you, 15? Fucking 1 = 100 faggy high school nonsense.

>Lung Cancer survival rate: 45% if detected early
>Skin cancer survival rate: 98% if detected early

>cancer.org/cancer/lungcancer-non-smallcell/detailedguide/non-small-cell-lung-cancer-survival-rates
>cancer.net/cancer-types/melanoma/statistics

The leaves are also fermented before rolling them into cigars. This breaks down some of the nicotine within.

melanoma is one of the deadliest cancers around buddy. better hope you don't get one that's unnoticable under your toenail like bob marley did. BTW melanoma metastases can cause other cancers, like lung cancer.

Cigars and pipes are close to snus if you just brush your teeth and have dentist appointments regularly.

Sue you can get cancer easier by taking literally any substance depending on what you are vunerable to develop but who the heck would want to live such an empty life.
Unless you eat a perfect vegan diet, do moderate cardio and live like hermit away from society and all the toxins related to it you might aswell git gud and light a cigar already poorfag.

>poorfag

They're literally $10 at my local smokemart

sunscreen, all day every day

I've been smoking some cheap cigarillos lately and really want to try a good cigar. Anyone got some suggestions for a good cigar to start with?

Best are Gurkha Royal challenge. Single infused with King Louis viii cognac.

Everyone post your collections!

DG

Just a friendly reminder that in order to live longer you should exercise a lot, have only moderately sex, and eat vegan. Don't smoke, drink, do drugs, eat meat or have tons of sex and you will live long like an alfa.
>mfw you fags have long since died and I'm still kicking

My 2nd humidor

DG

I have a 3rd humidor and a few gallons bags with Boveda packs in them but no pics.

Such life may be long but you wont enjoy it as much.

youtube.com/watch?v=YAGZ6jSf45A&feature=youtu.be ...

Humidor is looking a little on the empty side meng.

>MFW My humidor is almost empty, and I cant really justify buying any more since I am strapped for disposible cash, and its Canadian winter outside anyways

Well I don't like storing them for too long.So I only buy what I plan to smoke soon.

cigar prices in North USA are expensive too

you arent supposed to inhale cigars NEWFAG

That's reasonable.

Perfect humidity!

Its brutal up here with taxes on alcohol and tobacco. Example; A large tin of Copenhagen long cut I grabbed while working in North Dakota for my boss cost around $4.50. The same sized tin up here is around $29.00.

Cuban cigars in my opinion are overrated. I've smoked quite a few cigars that I've enjoyed more than Cuban cigars. Try a few from Drew Estate. I base how good a cigar is on taste and the consistency of the smoke, I don't want to have to light a section of cigar because it's not rolled as well as other portions. One of my favorite go to cigars is the Kentucky fire cured from Drew Estate.

No offense to you guys, we all have odd interests and hobbies.

But what's the point of cigars exactly? feels like they're a waste of money like most upper class hobbies that plebs get into for some reason

It's a good taste for a relaxing feeling. Only do them occasionally. I mean, you gotta have something unusual to celebrate every now an then

Sitting down with a bottle of tequila and cigars while having manly conversations is a good time.

Montechristo no. 4 is fantastic for a beginner.

PARTAGAS series D no. 4

Cohiba MADURO magicos.

Be a bitch else where, he didn't ask for your doctors opinion.

He wants to smoke cigars, let him smoke cigars, he's a big boy making big boy choices

Cigars? Cringe

The best

Not cigars but am I the only one who likes to smoke these? never have met anyone else who likes them

I like the Undercrown line by drew estates, among my top picks.

Fuck yes they are!

People don't smoke like 15 Cigars a day.
Also, you're wrong, cigars don't have 90% of the shit that's in cigarettes in them.

If you actually enjoyed a La Paz cigar you should probably stop. Heavy cigar smoker/reviewer and I'm optimistic. I try to say that every cigar has a place and audience but La Paz make their cigars like big cigarettes. Also, Cuban cigars are not the undisputed best, they never were, just the forbidden fruit. Not saying they're bad but it's not a case of anything from Cuba being godlike. That being said try a Romeo no. 2, they're Corona sized, cheap and absolutely fucking incredible.

As someone with a lot of issues in my life, it's a good chance to relax and think about things. I normally smoke with whiskey, so it means if I'm trying something new (one of the two or a new pairing) I can think about the flavours, or I can go with something like a Romeo no. 1 and a glass of Dimple Golden Selection and really think about what I want to do with the things upcoming in my life.

The Macanudo Maduro Cafés are an exquisite smoke. Good for colder weather when you don't want to be outside for an hour and a half.

That Louis XIII Cognac is like $2500 a bottle. To rich for my blood.

Man after my own heart - Lots of Maduros.

ITT: CLOSETED FAGGOTS AND OPEN DOUCHES

I'm a CanadaFag, so I can buy Cubans. I'm not seeing much difference in them from other Carribean Cigars. Most of the stuff from the Dominican, Honduras, and Nicaragua are crops originally started from Cuban seed.

Then there's the Americans, which use imported tobacco from many different sources, and can be as good or better than single source cigars.

Check out Alec Bradley Cigars - The Black Market is really nice.

Romeo Y Julieta is a decent everyman cigar. Not too strong, not too weak, generally consistent, and on the cheaper end. Also you can find them bloody everywhere.

How stupid are you?

You don't have to have an opinion on everything, you know. Especially thing you don't know jack shit about

DE Herra Estalli are great, nice peppery smoke. Don pepins blue are baller too. Most things Tatuaje puts out are okay

Don Peppin Lanceros are pretty good to

Yes. Romeo y julietta
Best.
Also, OP, try cigarillos for the taste bud. Like willem II

It's a social activity.

the best you can get

I smoke the pipe every once in a while

take a nice big ole turd in some paper and smoke it, better than cigars in my opinion

Gotta be shit by Partagas. Where you from, OP?

Bob Marley's cancer was totally noticeable, he just ignored it.

Do Punch, Rocky Patel, or Macanudo. If you want cheaper but still good, do Perfecto Garcia. IMO Alec Brady sucks. If you can shell a little more, go Arturo Fuente. The Arturo Fuente 858 is especially good in Maduro.

First of all don't go for Cubans. Once the embargo happened the skilled cigar makes used their savings to move and set up shops in other countries.

>Moderate sex
You should have it as long as you stay uninjured, and a balanced diet tailored to your needs are better for you than a one size fits all vegan.

A LIT CIGAR IS NO JOKE!

I smoke the cigar version.

what does lung cancer have to do with cigar smoking? the smoke doesn't go in your lungs

Speak for yourself, cigarette loser.

That user doesn't get out, ignore him. Anyone who has normal lungs knows cigars will kill your ass in just one inhale how harsh the smoke is.

Get the CAO Holiday Horde those ones are limited edition and are the best at the moment

Yes I work for a cigar company here in the States

My humi at work, at 1/2 of capacity atm, have to restock soon

cigars are about as gay as beer and titties you pokemon tween