Hey Sup Forums I'm bored and just analyzed the dyatlov incident again

Hey Sup Forums I'm bored and just analyzed the dyatlov incident again.
I love stuff like this, questioning what happened etc...
So long story short

ITT:
Give me the chills. No Gore (if its a good story its ok). Just Mindfuck me like Dyatlov Pass always did. I'd love to hear more storys like this and scare myself. Even stuff like Zeitgeist is ok as long as its sends shivers down your spine and lets you think about supernatural or just overall fucked up stuff.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westall_UFO
youtube.com/watch?v=YAGZ6jSf45A&feature=youtu.be
youtu.be/Y8RigxxiilI
youtube.com/watch?v=sAh02EB7SNI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Avalanche

www.scp-wiki.net/random:random-scp

Collaborative fiction can creep. Or not. Just keep doing random scp until you hit a keter

You mean Dyatlov was an Avalanche?
Its possible. But how do you explain the missing clothes? And how were they not burried under snow if it was an avalanche? Is this confirmed or just your idea? :)

dyatlov pass is as interesting as it´s boring...
No one knows what really happened. And if someone knows it, it will never be published.

So it´s just talking about something where we are not able to figure out the truth

Wow user this is gold! Are those all real things? I mean real like is theese really unsolved things ? Or more like story to make you think. Either way its gold and exactly written how i like it thx mate ! :)

They escaped downhill. Lack of clothes was due to hypothermia. Look it up.

No, unfortunately it's all just lovecraftian fiction. Some of it is pretty damn good though. Some of the pictures, or should I say .gifs (SCP-895) are excellent.

I'm mainly looking for other stuff anyway. Read about Dyatlov so often. I think i just like thrill while reading it, imagening what freaky stuff happened to them. In most cases there is one logical explanation (like f.e. avalanch if its true)
But some let many unanswered questions behind. Those are the storys I'm looking for.
Just stumbeled across Eliza Lam. Fucking scary shit man.

I agree with you. The aftermath isn't as particularly scary as imagining what the actual people were going through when it happened.

The whole thing was a viral marketing campaign for a movie. This story is made up.

Wesall UFO

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westall_UFO

This one gets me because there were so many witnesses

Ted the caver

I think i read somewhere that during the last minutes of hyperthermia, the person thinks they're overheating

Paradoxical undressing

Hinterkaifeck murders. You'll like it, there are a lot of clues and one suspect, but we'll never really know.

>>be me jumping in the air, slow motion high 5

Wow !! Very creepy !! Ecaxtly what I'm looking for. Thx mates

Explain the radiation then?

Not saying you're wrong.

more like this

Natural background radiation from local geology.
Has been confirmed.

Iirc, wasn't the level found higher than normal?

I remember Vietnam. Horrible times. Good fights. No faggots. Good times.

Paradoxical undressing, It's a known phenomena, look it up.

The missing tongues and other weird injuries were due to scavenging, also a common phenomena.

The radiation is not a proven, documented fact. As for the crushed chest, the dude fell down a ravine.

As for other apparent odd behavior is due to it being freezing, night time, and everyone being in a panic over a perceived avalanche heading towards them.

The only odd aspect to the case is that the location is known for the appearance of strange lights.

Man, it's already analyzed. Avalanche, they've cut the slope.

The 2015 nigger festival.

Kyshtym disaster

Karman vortex street created infrasounds which caused them to freak out and run out of their tents in their skivvies in the middle of the night.

dorimjk

Not really fucked up or shiver giving but mysteries none-theless

Skinwalker Ranch
Rendalsham Forrest
Flannan Islands Lighthouse
Gobleki Tepe
Georgia Guidestones

That's from the top of my head

It might be. Just a friendly reminder that i was looking for other stuff :)

Jeah the thing with the lights. I've seen a movie about Dyatlov. Its called devils pass. I kinda liked it. They made a really trippy story :D. In the movie they are getting desperate bc they are stuck and try to get help by shooting flare guns. Then there is a scene showing people in the village near Dyatlov Pass seeing "strange lights" and freaking out. Maybe there were other grps looking for help. Who knows?

Nice !

Is this really a thing? I heard about certain frequences literaly driving people and animals insane. Since there are a lot of mountains.. karman vortex can definately happen. I'm curious if this could be true.

omfg how the fuck could I forget

HINTERKAIFEK

that shit is fucked up

the tl;dr of it is, entire family killed and stashed in barn, killer lives in house for weeks after killings, killer may have been holed up in the roof for months before the killings, still remains unsolved

INFRASOUND

spooked them out of their sleep and they interpreted it as an incoming avalanche and lose their shit and ran outside in the pitch darkness and then realized its freezing cold and tried to find their way back and died, the other group fell into a ravine and one of them bit their tongue off during the fall.

Remember there is a soviet ballistic missile testing site south of dyatlov pass and the flight path of their test flights went right over their heads and further north.

go ask

Everything I have ever read that claims to be supernatural has no evidence or is just guesses with no basis. There has never once been a supernatural claim that has been proven to be fact. Why believe in the supernatural when you can believe in reason and scientific evidence?

Not saying he's right but he raises some good points
youtu.be/Y8RigxxiilI

you are correct sir

youtube.com/watch?v=sAh02EB7SNI

Missing 411... theres a link to start you out... look into it if ya keen

It was a fuckin samsquanch julian!

Its more like hoping the world isnt as boring an mathematical as it seems to be. I dont believe in supernatural stuff but i can say that i wish it would be true. I dont care if its true or not i just like thinking about it.
I mean why watch movies if you know its not real? Same thing in my eyes. Its just about making the world mire intresting :)

Movies, video games, books and all other forms of entertainment are just that. Entertainment. I can suspend my disbelief for them because I know they aren't real. Real life is different. It is mathematical and there is no point in pretending it's something it's not.

Many of their injuries could only have been created by a T 103. Russia probably has a prototype tyrant like in the Resident Evil film that is set in Russia, there are two tyrants.

Tamam Shud case

Isnt entertainment exactly the point? I mean thats what i've been looking for in this thread. I think it doesnt have to be real to be entertaining. It consider myself a very rational person basing everything on facts. Maybe thats the reason im desperately looking for something thats not logic or just supernatural.
Isnt it boring to just look at the logical and mathematical aspects of life. I just like imagening "what would be if?"
I like getting mindfucked thats all.

Kekd :D