I'm 21 today Sup Forums

I'm 21 today Sup Forums

What kinda alcohol should i get when i get paid tomorrow?

beer

Wiskey

Cheap bourbon

Happy Birthday !

Go get a bottle of jaegermeister

What kinda beer?

What kinda whiskey?

My brother got me some kinda liquor. My gf is making me a Champaign float tonight.

How about a college class instead

Vodka, always vodka

> Alcohol legal since 18 here
> mfw

Most alcohol except strong spirits used to be legal since 16 here.

It'll kick your ass but do it anyway

The answer is always Sambuca, no matter the question.

>used to

Here too - first thing i bought was jägermeister

Probably a cheap Bourbon. It's sweeter than whisky.

Or Jaegar, but get coke with it.

Absinthe

Still are in Germany

>full time diesel mechanic apprentice
>getting paid to learn
>next in line to take over the garage i work at
>mfw i won't be in debt and I'll always have work while people who paid $100,000 for a piece of paper suffer

Blue flame ole smoky moonshine. 128 proof. Shit hits like a truck. If you can handle that, you can handle anything.

Lord calvert whiskey

Any anons ever try the whiskey from Mount Vernon? (George Washington's estate)

It's like $120 a bottle, but i hear its p good. I live pretty close to there, but maybe i dont want anything super high brow yet.

Get a few airplane bottles of several things just to try them and see if you prefer something, you can then buy a bottle of whatever ones you like.
Get a variety, you know? Flavored schnapps, spiced rums, white rum, gin, vodka, flavored vodka, whiskey. They're about 99 cents each, and I'll drink 5-6 when I want to get wasted on a budget or try something new

gold rum nigga

everclear

No point in paying that much for a bottle yet. You need to slum around in the mid to even low shelves for a while before you'd appreciate that.

You're a sick fuck user

Get some rum like Captain Morgan to mix with some coke.

Once you get some appreciation for liquor get a bottle of Tullamore Dew, the whisky of the gods.

Holy fuck user, you trying to kill him?

4loco

My great grandpa always keeps a 5 gal bottle of moonshine on hand. I'll talk to him and see what he's got.

Vodka. Made from potatoes. Almost no hang over and u get smashed.