Tell me user, why won't you an hero today?

Tell me user, why won't you an hero today?

Mathematically it's a literal waste of time. Maybe after I achieve half of the average Caucasian male lifespan I'll consider it.

Cause I'm an attractive white male with a larger than average beenis with access to large sums of money. Why would I choose death over this awesome life?

I'll do it tomorrow

Cause I thnik this ilusion is worth a while

Because I have work to do

There's no point in living but also in death.

Honestly I don't know. I still need to edit my suicide note and have to help my mom with debts. It's not gonna take for long until I hero. I wish I could do it right now after my mom leaves the house for work. Call the cops and hang myself in the bathroom is my idea. So my mom won't find me. I don't know OP. I should do it today though

Do it on cam for Sup Forums

Cuz i don't have a gun. If some1 could give me a gun i would totaly do it. Without even thinking.

If you're an Amerifat in a red state and you're 18 (rifle/shotgun) or 21 (handgun) and not a felon then just save up $100 or so if you don't already have it. You can find a decent an hero gun for that cheap, you'll only be using it once

Can't be bothered

because I'm going to drink later tonight and i can't wait to stay up, good buzz/fun drunk by myself and watch my favorite show, maybe eat that sausage i've been saving
also, who would take care of my cat? I love my cat. I can die after he's gone.

I live in eu. Can you give me some example on a good hero gun? Price is not that important, but i don't want to buy overpriced shit ofcourse.

Yeah It's no problem to drop a small amount of money. Maybe just go to the shooting range and fuck someone up and shoot yourself right there with their weapon

Seek god friend btw its a hero no an hero.

You'll be dead. Fuck the debts you weak cunt.

>why don't you a hero today
that doesn't make sense

That one. Work to do.

And the pills I'm on atm are like lsd, mdma n oxys all rolled into one. Very mild, but all there. First few days were pretty raucous, breathing walls, Super giggly, nauseous tho. Good game, Doc. leveled out now, but I'm still way more chipper than I have any reason to be.

I knew my brainchem was fucked, n the last 4 ssri scripts did sfa or made me crazy, suicidal, hyper emotive. This one's a gun tho

music, weed and friends.

What do friends feel like?

well, i guess like exploring new stuff. Some of them make me feel like home. But music does the same most of the time

Because :
>I just got a job as an engineer for Rolls Royce
>There is still a lot of drugs to try
>I just became a member of a hunting association and I love hunting

So there is really no reason for me to kill myself, life is pretty damn good right now.

Because life is great
>inb4 newfag

cuz I'm a coward

/thread

because i'm a shit even on that

may as well see this life thing out

death will come eventually

lost.

If it's for an hero literally any powerful gun will work, stay away from small caliber. Lots of firearm newfags will say "hurr durr .22 deadliest round durr" but there are so many examples of people trying to an hero with a 22 and ending up either a vegetable or basically retarded afterwards. Get something that will relocate your brain out of your skull. Like 357mag and up, 12 or 20 gauge slug, even 45 acp. And any high powered rifle.

Like drinking bleach