>2016
>Being white but not supporting White Pride
Explain yourself

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YAGZ6jSf45A&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I actually have a life outside of Sup Forums

I do, but my views on race differ from the standard supremacist group so I can't really be a part of any of them.

but I fucking love skinhead music.

They are too scared to be labelled racists. Its a pretty simple fucking answer to a stupid idea some whites have (not being proud of their race). Objectively speaking, Whites are the superior race in the history of this planet, both in their contributions and achievements and aesthetics. GG

Openly racist here, I support my white pride, including with all the violent ass niggers harassing people here.

Never leave home without a tazer and baseball bat

Because I don't need to join a group of people who feel self conscious about their race to feel good about myself.

Bc whites have abused minorities for our entire history and I can understand logically that harming others is a bad thing. Not something to be proud of.
Tbh, all whites should be forced to eat dinner with a minority family once a week and give half their paychecks to them.

Having pride in something you have no control over is masturbation of the ego for accomplishing nothing

fuck off shit skin
you're not getting more free shit

No, pride for your heritage is the desire to keep the great flame of your ancestors legacy burning rather than letting it die out whilst taking all their accomplishments and what they left behind for you for granted. This is the guy you are referring to OP. Lmao

Race is a social construct. White pride is a faith-based religion shared by the gullible and science deniers.

I smell a troll.

But im sure you fucking shit your pants and praise blacks who march around chanting black pride, or have no problem with other ethnic groups expressing their pride for their own race. You probably havent finished school yet so you dont value the importance of this yet so thats understandable.

Rooting for skin colour is like rooting for the local football team, less easy to switch team, but just as simpleminded.

believing that race forms a personality more than social structures and therefore hating the amount of skin pigments in a person is just plain stupid.
fuck racism.
(english is not my first language)

>being this dumb
you have 0 control over heritage. white pride is an ego wank nothing more.

and white heritage is a horrific past of war, enslaving & torturing others, racism, sexism, and general bigotry. not something to be proud of. "but i built a bridge!!" and you whipped 100 minorities to do the actual work.

I'm white, work a trade, and happily pay taxes to help those less fortunate. Does this enrage you?

Whites held back blacks from ever having a chance at a real culture and education. Now black culture is garbage and violent. You cultivated it. If you made some effort to ease the problem you created, America could move toward peacefulness and unity

well said.

Good argument. lol.

youtube.com/watch?v=YAGZ6jSf45A&feature=youtu.be

im white and proud fuck a roodypoo

all this quote shows is that white men have always been master bullshitters.

how come every where niggers go they get enslaved?

because they are docile and non violent?

Have an iq higher than an amoeba unlike white pride folk and have not been a loser in a society set up by and run by white folk unlike white pride folk. What's it like to be a loser with the brain capacity of a lobotomized fruit fly white pride guy?

You indeed have 0 control over your heritage, but does that mean you cannot be proud of the achievements from your predecessors? Are you implying that history is something that is to be totally forgotten and disregarded? In that case we shouldnt bother with holidays such as Christmas and Easter am I right?

>I'm white, work a trade, and happily pay taxes to help those less fortunate. Does this enrage you?
Can you please outline how this is relevant to my initial post at all. I simply maintained that nobody should be shamed for celebrating the achievements of their ancestors and using that as a motivation to better yourelf and make even FURTHER contributions to the society you were born in. You entirely avoided this by going on about me being angry that you pay taxes...when I pay taxes and do also donate to charity for the less fortunate.

If that is your best shot at backing up your standpoint then I believe we are done here.

How come everywhere they go white people are colonizing, enslaving and committing genocide?

Must be an innate shortcoming of morals.

more like content with making their livelihood being the property of another, richer man. Remember it was fellow blacks who sold slaves to any invaders, be it whites or arabs.

Fuck outta here. All races have withstood some abuse over the span of history. Check out Irish slavery. Also, I don't like eating near minorities who haven't learned to bathe or chew food properly.

Arabs have been guilty of the exact same behaviour in history, even as the ottoman empire expanded into Europe. But we better not make broad assumptions about that entire ethnicity now, should we?

fuck off m8
we were happy before stormfaggortront invaded

>Whites held back blacks from ever having a chance at a real culture and education.
P'sure that was the black people that enslaved black people and sold them to other black people and white people.

As well as the black people in the DPRC, Congo, Sudan and Liberia that still enslave black people today and sell these enslaved black people to other black people.

2/10 for making me reply.

What's your point? Is this an argument or are you just being whiny?

yup, sounds legit to me

Are you actually trying to argue that institutionalized systemic racism doesn't exist and never did?

what

Honestly, the main deterrent for me would be that this whole "movement" has already been shaped and claimed by a bunch of obnoxious, know-nothing degenerates, and supporting it isn't really supporting the core idea, but supporting what these idiots, arguably the worst rejects available from the pool of all white people, are up to.

Why should i give anything to anyone because of I'm white? all races have done terrible things to each other throughout history. white people were the first to abolish slavery. any race would have done the ''bad'' things white people did if they could.
the world isn't all sunshine and rainbows you little bitch.
look at the way sure works. you kill or be killed. it's dog eat dog out there
no one should ever have to apologies for that

it's nature, it's science.

I'm not racist in the sense that i hate someone for their heritage but history has objectively proved that whites are the strongest race.

the only reason asians are more powerful these days is because there is more of them.
but if it came down to an all out war for the planet we would probably still win.

>2016
>Still believes in races
Nice science mate

>look at the way nature

Im pointing out your ridiculously ignorant and misguided interpretation of history and subsequent assumptions made on an entire ethnic group, with the exact same example only applied to non whites. And you reply just makes you confirm that you are an idiot.

this is also racism.

pff

But I am proud to be white, but I am a white separatist, not a white Supremacist.

I am happy for muds, niggers and other detrimental races to exist elsewhere.

Bro this cunt is a fucking troll.

inb4 he isnt a troll, if not, look up 'Ben shapiro takes on institutionalised racism' to learn something. If you refuse to, then you are a troll.

Do you have some evidence to back up your claims?

cunt are you a fucking spastic. If you believe race doesnt exist then you are either blind or ridiculously retarded, which is it?

Christmas and Easter are both retarded so no i really dont care if they get chopped off or not. But those holidays weren't created to celebrate abusing minorities as white pride does.

The "great things" whites have done have come at a great cost. And it is mostly minorities who have paid. If you are proud of something that resulted from torturing others, then you are blind and profoundly dumb. "Look at the great bridgr white people built! Oooih Aaaaah!" is fine but if you don't feel remorse of the harm required to build it, youre a really dumb piece of shit. And white pride conveniently ignores it.

Any color pride is really dumb and a nuisance to the planet. White, brown, yellow, pink- we are all cockroaches.

"their ancestors" falling out of a particular vagina is not something to be proud. its an ego trip. you did nothing to earn your whiteness.

"contributions to society" using black slaves is not a contributiin to society, it is a contribution to whites.

"motivation" your motivation should be to make society better for all. not just whites.

And fuck you for the insult, cunt. Conveniently ignored the part where you deprived blacks of education/culture for centuries.

theres good and bad in every bunch.
judge an individual by their own merits.

Hurting someone and then paying their medical bills is completely fair.

the slaves that white people bought from black people were already condemned to a life of slavery regardless of what white people did.
we actually took better care of our black slaves than black people did and they had longer life spans because of this

black people should be thanking us for saving them from their evil black tyrants

what a shitposter confirmed le master troll xDxDxD !!!!!!!!!! lit

Doesn't know that blacks invented slavery, doesn't know that Arabs owned more slaves throughout history and now than whites ever did, doesn't know white slaves were taken from Europe by blacks and browns, doesn't know whites took white slaves from Europe, doesnt know that the white slave trade is the largest slave market currently existing, doesn't know that blacks sold other blacks to whites and Arabs, doesn't know that Arabs castrated all their black slaves, doesn't know that blacks and Arabs reigned superior empires for millennia until the Europeans got their shit together and kept better records.

Just blame others to justify your crimes, so typical of a white nationalist.

Don't blame me for selling meth, blame the cunt who cooked it!

The north let blacks have a chance at society. The south did not. Not even the entire country was dumb enough to enslave blacks. Don't pass the blame onto others when you had every opportunity to do the right thing.

cuck

i'm white girl and i like it because i can have tattoos .

judging another by their affiliation to a group or institution is blind and shallow minded.
allowing individuals to show strength and intelligence on their own merit is the only way to see a man for his worth

Why do racist people always say cuck all the time?

Believing in race to begin with is unscientific.

It's the only thing they have that's original.

no one is disputing that

positive discrimination should be based on class, not ethnicity
dont pretend like a poor kid, black or white, has the same start in life

so all of africa was stupid for having slaves at the time? should we have left the slaves with their black masters where they would be severely mistreated and live a shorter average lifespan?
we saved them, and the work they did was to pay their debt of our help

They view women as property, like, if you let your spouse have sex with a black man, you're a weak pathetic loser and you need to 'man up',
Likewise, if you let immigrants into your country, and they rape a white girl, your nation is a weak loser that needs to 'man up'.
It allows proto-fascists to bully social democrats, liberals and even conservatives alike for being not 'real men' and weak. This is a wide scale form of gender policing.
I know its hard to imagine in a civilized 21st century society, but most white people thought this way not too long ago in the western world. So, therefore, the term itself actually ties together much of the Neoreactionary agenda quite well, so its no wonder its gained popularity amongst Trump supporters.

newfag detected

every african country is still stupid for having slaves

that photo just confirmed I wasted my time on this little fucking retard 'troll' , omg le black master race outbreed lil whitey gib dem reparations im da bull cuck ur wife to me please XDDDDDDDD

Just in case you are trying to be serious I will explain once more further.

>Christmas and Easter are both retarded
hmmm, you must be under the age of 17, grew up in a atheist household and havent experienced many good memories from a traditional household, so in other words, and outcast who indeed does not understand the value of cherishing these great aspects of culture. You enjpy roleplaying as a black bull which makes me feel depressed that I wasted time thinking you wanted a serious discussion but it turns out you are an edgy faggot why am I not surprised.

>The "great things" whites have done have come at a great cost. And it is mostly minorities who have paid.
the aesthetics of european cities and landscape were not made off the backs of non whites (whites are 8% of the world population so it is indeed whites who are the minority). Cities developed over centuries were made off great builders, architects and so forth. If europe is so developed and africa isnt then africa is just relatively a shit house thats why everyone wants to live in the west.

You are a gult tripped faggot, if you are white, enjoy being the cuck to your wife who fucks a black dude and you beat off to it, as your picture suggests. If you are black, you are clutching at straws to try and justify why your ethnicity is so objectively shit compares to whites.

You know fuck all about history, I do not need to explain anything to you. read up a bit and you will learn that the success of whites was not made off the backs of niggers LMAO you are just a sad cunt. get out of here faggot, I certainly am, you creep me out, cuck.

So an African empire it's defined as a collection of more than 100 mud or grass huts owned by the same chief? Got it.

Do not lump together whites and jews. Jews are not white and they were mainly responsible and were the majority makeup of slave trading "whites."

Most of us forgive your ignorance because you will grow up someday and learn that the rainbow of diversity is a fallacy, or you will know someone who is victim of a violent crime perpetrated by a minority.
You are not entitled to reap the benefits of people who are smarter or work harder than you. And old money was still acquired by someone at some point eggplant worked harder than others.
And finally the whole white empire bullshit conquering lands...convenient when you ignore the moors and persians and Chinese and turks and Islam and on and on and on... So when your narrative starts to change, you invest new categories like white(hispanic). War an expansion is a given in almost any society. Indian on Indian slaughter happened long before Europeans got to the Americas. Etc etc etc

ITT: Assdamaged facebook liberals white-knighting for reasons they can't explain

Stormfront was here long before your type of faggot fagged this place up. They only came back because they had enough of your cucked asses and were motivated by the possibility of change in Trump.

You're basically the white niggers of the world. It's a little embarrassing.

There is no scientific evidence to suggest that race is a real thing.

You're participating in a faith based religion you loony weirdo.

I HATE BLACKS" "MEXICANS ARE RAPISTS" "HURR DURR LE EUROCUCKS LOL TRYING TO HELP PPL

Cites a jew in his reference.

>t. kissless pizzaface 17 yo

It is kind of amazing what they can be conditioned into doing, with enough persistency

I graduated high school.

Holy shit stfu. Did you and your laissez faire pals get kicked out of Sup Forums or did you get lost on your way to reddit?

/thread

Haha love these FALSE FLAG desperate Clinton ploys to paint Trump supporters as racists.

We all know who the real racist is:

Hillary

Aaaaaaaaand Hillary voter base.
Cuckoldry.

Because I believe in having caste systems and most white people aren't fit to rule themselves

It's possible to be proud of your race and not be a racist, but many groups (WP, for example) did not get that particular memo.

Yeah. That or they genuinely have other other shit to take pride in then the randomness of their birth.

white power

but whos gonna feed muh 15 kids?
not they dad thats fuh sho

>Explain yourself

I continued in education past the age of 14.

yfw they are all niggers painted up lol

It's typically frowned upon, and kinda autismo to associate with. Coincidentally though my gf is a white nationalist sympathizer so there's that.

Im aware of all of this. When did I defend any form of slavery? Its all fucktarded. Just bc there were slaves in africa doesnt negate that the south enslaved blacks. they are both bad.
and we are talking in the context of america, try to stay focused.
blaming others for your actions is retarded. "someone in europe raped a kid therefore i should!" does that seem like a good idea to you?

yes africa is stupid for that

thats just stupid. "we are gunna torture you but you live longer getting tortured so its okay" like what? are you retarded?

christmas and easter are both objectively retarded. just as religion is.

culture is the scourge of the planet. just about every culture is dumb bc culture is not built on anything sensical.

i grew up in a christian, church going household. but then i actually read the bible. its nonsense.

"great aspect of culture" what is an example of this great aspect?

% of people does not determine who the minority is. authority in society does

i am not an africa defender or a black culture defender. africa is a shithole filled with morons and black culture is violent and stupid.

the discussion is supposed to be in the context of the usa. but i will bite. "europe city aesthetics" is a red herring. i am not an expert on them so i will not try to refute that but a few cities in europe is hardly the meat of white pride.

i cannot help your ignorance of slavery and the reach racism.