Americans will try to justify this

americans will try to justify this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=89qx4DO1aWM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

shitty chart is shitty. assuming it was accurate, most of those are probably agnostics.

I know the whole atheist vs christians meme is still alive and well on Sup Forums, but are there actually people who really believe in the christian god on here?
Like, you see those people on youtube all the time, who start every single comment with 'I accepted Jesus Christ as my lord and savior back in XXXX', regardless if it even relates to the topic of the video.
It is absolutely beyond me how you could even come to that level of blind trust.

Do you even know what agnostic means?
It asked whether they 'believe in god - NO doubt'.
That excludes all agnostics by definition.

It blows my mind too.
At this point I'm just hoping that I've been being trolled this whole time by people pretending to be christfags on here.

Deus Vult!

My theory is that there are but they aren't the usual "shove my religion down your throat" kind. I've met those rare species and they are actually pretty cool. They just keep it to themselves and don't force it on others. May get offended if you make cracks at it but to them its more their beliefs and not their place to discuss or force it on anyone else. Now the ones I see on Sup Forums that try to jam it in are probably just trolls.

I'm ashamed of my fellow Norwegians, getting beat by the Scandinavians. But I bet they made the classic mistake of including Bergen and the surroundings, ask anyone from Bergen, and they'll tell you they're another country. Correcting for that would lower our number.

Does the chart include all the mooslimes flooding into euristan?

It says God, not Allah.

what is wrong with having someting worth beleiving in? Christianity has worked for the last 2,000 years as a system to keep order,why is it bad all of a sudden? Why is order and security all of a sudden bad? You guys rely on big brother goverment to take care of you anyways,why not give in to an institution that actualy cares about you?

europoors will try to shitpost.

well for starters they know how to use a ?

>institution
That's pretty much it, you're starting to adhere to an institution, not the idea. Just look at the fragmentation within christianity alone, catholics, prothestants, evangelical, episcopalican - and even within those, further fragmentation, arguing their is better.

I'd be more inclined to jump on a bandwagon, if it was a nature oriented one. Pic related.

false
UK should be at 90 cause of their refugees and muslims

must be a simple mind then.

Just the sheer nature of this website makes any true christian a hypocrite for being here. But then again the entire religion is based on hypocrisy.

USA USA USA USA USA

Obama is done. Get over it.

So yould pick a dead religion that has nothing for mankind in the last 2,000 years.good to know.

sure kid

Cuck

Yeah, what of it?

>are there actually people who really believe in the christian god on here?
Reporting. "Blind trust" is, of course, a phrase I'd disagree with you on.

implying its dead

You know, you kind of nailed my problem with religion right there. "Contributed to mankind" - Too many religions are just being used as policy makers and recruitment for tribal conflict, and in fact I suspect a lot of tribal leaders knew that going in.

Take islam - it's essentially a christianity spin-off, but some war-mongering leader claimed to have had a vision, and started a movement that changed the region within his lifetime. His body was barely in the ground, before his movement spread into two, creating two new tribal factions creating conflict lasting to present day.

Religion shouldn't be about influencing mankind, it should just be a silent appreciation of the planet we're walking on, and the life that sprang from it.

What part of "One nation, under God" is your retarded brain having a difficult time comprehending?

The part that it's only been there roughly 60 out of our 200+ year history.

Maybe i shoukd rephrase. It holds no candle to what Christianity has done for mankind. Christian institutionalized belief has given birth to things a only a god like theirs could produce within man. Have you not seen a renaissance painting? Have you not seen the statue of david? Those are art work inspired by a god,and idea,like no other.

maybe you should just shut up. mmmk kid

I don't think the numbers are that low sadly. As far as I know USA is nearing like 90%. I'm supposed to be from one of the more atheist countries and we've still got like 60% of religious people.

There are no religious people on Sup Forums.
Have you seen the place?

If there are they have a lot of reconciling to do with thier god and themselves over the type of content they enjoy.

Making slavery illegal hasn't been here since 1776. Womens rights haven't been here since 1776. You saying those are wrong too? Oh of course you do. Im on Sup Forums.

Make me.

>renaissance
Ok, you're making your trolling too obvious now. Good thinking, shifting your focus from politics to art, but the renaissance was also a step away from religion and towards greek philosophy and humanism.

>66667
Close enough. I won.

your very existence makes you an accomplice.
deal with it kid.

It was not that obvious.

It took me three posts to be certain, so I'd agree it wasn't super-obvious.

How edgey. Thank goodness your opinion doesnt temper with Christianity's hold on people. I doudt your word holds any merit at all honestly.not to say mine holds more than yours,i am just saying you,and everyone else on this thread waste your time debating when you could be out doing whatever it is you do or geting some sleep. I hate geting dragged into heavy b8 like what OP has put out. He does it for the (you)s. Bye,doing something better with myself.

I think there are. It's usually obvious if you even subtly insult religion in any way, they immediately lash out. I know how they feel because i was raised catholic and had a lot of catholic friends. It's poison for the mind really. Every time i saw a video or a post on some forum dissing religion I got mad. I even once registered on some forum just to lash back at someone. Luckily I wasn't indoctrinated heavily enough and I kinda lost all religion by the age of 18.
Let me show you an example;
youtube.com/watch?v=89qx4DO1aWM
These shows average at about 1000-2000 dislikes. But in this one at 4:00 he scientist throws a bible at the time machine and the world goes backwards techonlogically. It's just a subtle 2 second joke but this one has 7000 dislikes and a third of the comment are abut this shit.

idk man I dont believe Switzerland is anywhere near 25% - I remember some statistic saying 80% or more are atheists in Switzerland

the definition of god is just bad

I fucking love that part

Allah is God, you moron. Islam is Judaism 3.0 in accordance to what a sand gook interpreted from the hippy Jew and the Torah followed by the wildest trip that he allegedly had.

Finally someone took the bait :p

>I made a bullshit statement but I'll call it bait to cover my tracks and post an emoticon like a Newfag
How have you lived this long?

>I'll put words into someone else's mouth and tell them what they really said in order to make myself look like the smart one
How have noone punched the small bones in your nose into your brain yet?

My brother's that kind of Christian. My sister's the shove it down your throat kind. My father's christian in theory. I'm agnostic leaning atheist.

I'm calling you out for being an obvious faggot, you're trying raise a strawman to hold your ground.

You can't argue bullshit for this long without being a faggot, but raising strawmen? Are you just looking up terms from the internet debate shortlist?