ITT: soundtracks that made the movie

ITT: soundtracks that made the movie

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Y6rZ5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't think I've ever loved a movie that doesn't have a great soundtrack, just like I could ever love a woman who isn't a 10 or 11 out of 10 with average to slightly smaller than average sized boobs and a strong interest in car racing

p sure sofia coppola made that movie so...

damn...

that movie was already great, the soundtrack only made it better. bad example

lolwhat
did you not like the plot?

literally

Did she make the music that's a part of the movie?

A REEAAALL HUUUMAAAANN BEEEAAAN

Tron

>Sound track that made the move

Been listing to 60s pop ever since i saw this film last week

Movie was made for the soundtrack

Moonrise Kingdom

WITH A WHOLE FUCKING NATION

Wes Anderson used the work of B. Britten because boy Anderson and Britten are "boylovers".

"In Moonrise Kingdom, Anderson features many songs by composer Benjamin Britten, a well known boylover. Several books have been written regarding Britten's pederasty. It is highly unlikely that Anderson would not be aware of this. Most people, if they were making a film about children, and they found out that the music they were thinking of using for the film was written by a pedophile; most people would choose some other composer at that point. Only a person who was not bothered by Britten's pederasty would use his music. To specifically choose a well known pedophile, to score your film about 1960's boy scouts and young love, seems like a little nod to his fellow boylovers. The entire film is like a giant celebration of boys. I suspect that there are more boylove related Easter eggs in his films."

archive.is/Y6rZ5

Seinfield

this movie spawned one of the greatest house tracks of the 2010s as well

which 1?

yup. Best thing I got out of that movie was John Tavener.

Saturday night Fever duuuhhh

AND A REAL HERO

Air // Alone In Kyoto

By itself, epitomizes the mood