Femanon who wants her first kiss

femanon who wants her first kiss
how do i find a guy on here who isn't creepy to not be judgmental and make out with me

Look somewhere else you attention whore.

Post pic with timestamp

and tits.

>isn't creepy

On here? None of us.
Prepare of the influx of m'lady's

TITS OR GTFO

And take my advice, just fuck off.

Your options:
1. tits & timestamp
2. gtfo

Good day m'lady. I would be delighted to oblige *Chuckles nefariously*

Gr8 b8 m8

Depends, where are you from?

Honestly just post a pic of ur self and a short description of what ur trying to avoid. Any guy wanting only sex can be for seen and avoided, other than that, just filter thru the replies and try to find an honest dude. Might not have any luck the first try or two, this also isn't the greatest pickup spot for mature guys who might respect u

I am too awkward and socially retarded to find someone in real life. I know that there could be some normal-ish people on here
idk

First off, we need a face and a general location.
West coast?

You might be a hideous beast for fucks sake. Show yourself.

I'm down, first suck my cock you fucking slut

Kiss this, Seabeast.

Normal is overated. You want someone to take you to hell and back.

Well we first need to know what you look like sweety.

go take a walk and ask, you'll be surprised at the number of guys who'll kiss you for no reason at all

Talking from experience Sup Forumsro?

good b8

northeast
not hideous, nothing special/average imo
no, i just need to learn how to kiss. nothing more.

soc is filled with normies...

I'd kiss pretty much any gal asking for it when walking randomly through the town

TITS AND GET THE FUCK OUT

You HAVE to give us a visual

If all you want to learn is kissing then go to your local dyke bar and have a few drinks.

not 21, no fake id and dykes are gross tbh

So why arent you posting a face pic?

heeey ladieees
what're you doing :))))
Want to get some warmth and comfort just talk to me ;)))

Shit tier bait

just go to a club then

write down what you seek in that guy, then look for a place that these type of guys would go to.

Let's see some tits + timestamp. Then we can take you more seriously. Otherwise /soc/ it is.

Haha Lulz@niggerfaggot

is that .com or .net? also checked.

I refer you to Rule 30.

Rule 30 explained in greater detail.

Post a full body pic, cover eyes if necessary.
Need to see what we're working with and how bad it is.

Sorry OP but basically any man who says he'll kiss you over Sup Forums is going to be creepy. I'd wager to say 60% of consistent Sup Forums users don't know what a woman feels like.

This

will post pic and description if i can gauge if anyone from the northeast will take me seriously
so far this thread shows that posting on here isn't worth it
are there any non judgmental people who are not creepy?

are you retarded? how fucking hard can i be to understand we cant judge anything when we dont know what you look like jesus christ...

Rule 30
besides im from the northen hemisphere and im not judgmental or creepy. Now that thats solved tits or gtfo

>non judgmental
even if that person doesn't want it, he will judge you unconciously
here, you'll find guys that are either judgmental, creepy or simply both because we can't help it

I'm in Lansing. I still need a picture. Make an effort.

>will post pic and description if i can gauge if anyone from the northeast will take me seriously

How in the fuck do you want to be taken seriously if you openly admit that you and attention and you will just post a pic if you get it. Rule 30. If you want attention you should get subjugated and degrade yourself. Here your pussy has no power. Just post your pic and get the attention you beg by it.

You are in the wrong place if you want to identify yourself as a girl to be taken seriously.

I'm in Grand Rapids.

you're just going to have to take my word for it that im average looking until i see that people will take me seriously
no i mean judgmental about me never kissing anyone
like im getting the idea that i would be sexually assaulted or raped but is everyone on here a sex starved weirdo? that's a generalization

There is not a soul on this board who does not want to sexually assault and rape you.

Bitch, we would rape you in a heartbeat and you know it. That's why you are here.

Ill eat your pussy until you go crosseyed if you want

then I should just try soc then...
i'm here because i want to find a person who isn't so creepy and disgusting looking
you people are probably small so you couldn't overpower me anyway
no thx

lol obvious bait

it's not bait whether you believe it or not

NO ONE FUCKING CARES ABOUT YOUR PATHETIC LIFE

This.

T. Neet virgin

you remind me of the wannabe hotshots in back in middle school who desperately wanted to sound way more sexually experienced than they really were

it fucking is if you actually showed a pic I WOULD KNOW IF I WANTED TO KISS YOU OR NOT YOU DENSE MOTHERFUCKER

Applauds

Abandon thread anons
Judging from this person's posts it's either trap or some complexed hambeast. Remember user's don't put your dicks into sicks.

I don't see any non weird people so it would be a waste tbh

>not judgmental
Either fat, ugly, or has a cock
Most likely all three.

oh please glorious female creature let me gaze upon thy beauty so i can Push my penis inside your moist warm vagina

> moist warm vagina
You mean boipucci?

Utica bitches, what up

oooh I see, that's a strange way of using "judgmental" but yeah I get what you mean.
And I also think that the people here are majoritarily just socially awqward

im fat but I don't think im disgusting and ugly

Your doing it all wrong if really a female you gotta learn how to get in the mind of a male.
I think you're really a faggot shit-posting but females can get any guy they want.
And that's a fact.
Problem is most females lack self confidence to approach a guy and say hi to him.
I'm an alpha male and can tell you that I've learned until I find a alpha female the point in being in a relationship with a beta female is a waste of time.
Unless I want a slave.

But do you have a cock?

id fuck you

>I'm an alpha male
baaaaaaaaaaait

What state op?

OH WOW YOU MUST BE SUPER DETECTIVEMAN!

biological female :)
only looking for someone to kiss/make out with

im hiding one thing though
lets see who can guess what it is

>hiding one thing
Is it a penis?

>im hiding one thing though
>lets see who can guess what it is
Aids or some other contractable disease?

The Holy Grail?

I'm not creepy and recently became single. 20 y/o, where you from?

Pssh fucking beta male.
You can't even post a picture of yourself on Sup Forums because your a pussy beta male.

Any preferences op?

Not that user but, 1970 called and they want their walls back

nobody has guessed it yet
hint:
appearance

Nice but your still a beta male.

Entertaining this idea that you may be serious (kek, sure hope not you skank), move on over to the /soc/ board you retard. CAMS & MEET UPS.
>meet ups
>cams
>ugly skank

You're black

yes
congrats user

am i fucked

Not for me, approx location?

I'd kiss you if you were in Texas.

K

No. Are u in ny?

This guy doesn't get it