Met a close friends younger sister while catching a bus somewhere. (she's like 2 years younger than me)

>met a close friends younger sister while catching a bus somewhere. (she's like 2 years younger than me)
>during the ride me and her chatted a lot, think my friend noticed this.
>we get off the bus and at one point are walking to a mall. me and her are walking infront of my friend.
>while walking ended walking really close with friends sister. my friend from behind brings a hand in between the two of us and moves us apart.
>i get really bad feeling at the pit of my stomach, think oh shit thats right what am i doing. back off and walk next to friend and we walk in silence.
>not sure if she was the one who walked in close to me or i did. say goodbye

Fast forward a few weeks later:
>Be walking home. cross paths with friends sister.
>ohshit.jpg
>she invites me to go out for a meal, tell her im not really hungry, she says she'll pay.
>reluctantly say yes, she's really happy.
>walking to mall and halfway through i tell her i change my mind and that i remembered i need to be home as soon as i can. I didn't really need to go home its just i dont want to go on a date with my friends sister.
>she was really sad/dissapointed afterwards. a line i can remember her telling me was"user you cant just do that"
>tell her im sorry.

The end. did i make the right choice Sup Forumsros?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YAGZ6jSf45A&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No.

nope. you pussied out. congratulations. Either tell her from the start you dont want to risk your friendship by going out with your friends sister, or take her out and bang her brains out. make up your mind at the start, not after you got her all excited

for some context i'd rate her as a 6-7/10. black hair, white skin. she looks like the female version of my friend.

no? she's my friends sister tho

always bros before hoes

youtube.com/watch?v=YAGZ6jSf45A&feature=youtu.be

srrrrs

Friend is being lame, hit up the girl

Stop spreading this shit all around Sup Forums

Don't listen to all these betafags here, you did the right thing.

nice to see all those beta threads have taken their toll and emasculated you.

Even if the friend is okay with this, imagine you breaking up with her later down the line. It's going to cause a bunch of bullshit you don't need. Don't.

see you bros understand me.

you know thats a really good point

Tell her you're in love with her brother. Works everytime

Fast & Furious niggaaa

>she's my friends sister tho
so?

faggot

/thread

Jesus what are you doing on Sup Forums right now? Go to your friends house and cum all over his sisters bed. She'll smell your scent and get wet like the Mississippi. You done fucked up user. I know dating your friends blood pussy is awkward but so is being a virgin at 29

I had a situation like this a few years ago, friend eventually became okay with it, fast forward today and im marrying her in a few weeks. If you think it could end badly then dont do it, I was fortunate not to lose one of my best friends but I cant say it would end that way for you.

How much did you actually like spending time with her so far?

No you smell of disappointment and failure

>he fell for the marriage meme

The thing is, absolutely no girl or woman is unique. Therefore never engage a girl/woman related in any way to a friend, its just not worth the risk of downing your friendship. Its not like its to hard to just skip these womans. A good friend stays your whole life with you.

i dont know her well enough to say if i enjoy spending time with her but i didnt mind chatting with her on the bus ride. (but then again i dont mind chatting with any girl)

plenty of fish and im still young man. im not that thirsty