My new chastity cage what do you think my girlfriend had the only keys how long will she make me wait and no fapping at...

My new chastity cage what do you think my girlfriend had the only keys how long will she make me wait and no fapping at all in this thing

Other urls found in this thread:

static-media189.tumblr.com/post/151994278226/464556576
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Me taking a piss with it on this morning after sleeping in it all night

nobody cares you fucking retard, saged

I think it just looks rediculous. Like a man in a diaper or something.

cage-->sore-->infection-->sepsis-->death

Pics of gf?

Do u have more toys u can play with?

wtf is on your balls

make that cock drip precum. Now.

That's the best part it's humiliating and I can't do absolutely anything with my cock unless she unlocks it I can't even get a full erection

This!

It did all night and it has been all morning

You're an idiot.

Burst blood vessels it's common Google it

I guess. It's just not sexy in the slightest, imo.

Looks like some kind of metal stud or something.

I'm at work now so no toys her but yes have many at home and I love when my girl fucks my asshole with her massive strap on and will post pic of her in minute

Nope

No but the thought that I can do anything with it until she unlocks it is amazing

Pics? Have u cum while locked before? Story?

Here you go my girlfriend

sage

No I just got it yesterday and have been pre cuming every since she locked it

Nice, would definitely bang while you sat there locked up limp dicked

saged

I would love every minute of that

I have no Idea what that means please explain

Well you're in for a real treat. Have her sit on your face while you trust your hips into the air, begging her to touch you. Even just her fingers touching the cage will seem like heaven as you lay on your back with a facefull of her pussy. You think youre dripping now....

brand?

ANY man that allows his woman to lock him up like this is a beta faggot that DESERVES to be locked up while alpha men pound your girlfriends pussy while you sit by and watch. That is your place, so get used to it.

Awesome what was the longest she made you wait?

sage

Bought it at lovers lane

>american-men-in-2016.jpg

Awesome that is my ultimate fantasy

She will sit on your lap and suck my dick while you hold her hands behind her back and I film it. You can watch the video later while locked up of course. And watch ur girl give me a bj from my point of view. Ill actually cum onto your cage when I finish and your girl can suck and lick my cum off of your cage

Would not wear. I'd pick the lock and put it back on later.

God dam user you are making my cock so hard in its cage it's killing me keep going

If only I knew how

Your balls look better today, lol

These are like those finger-box meme things right? It can't be real. Nobody would do this, right?

Almost a month is my record. After that I start cumming in my sleep which is awesome for me...but the wife doesnt want me to feel that kind of pleasure unless it's from her. So every 25-30 days I get to fuck her and only cum inside her. Then straight back into the cage.

I would kill for a hand job or blowjob.

All real no lies man I love it

Well thanks lol

Awesome how long have you guys been doing it yesterday was my first day also do you have a pic of her?

Kik?

No I don't use that

Start
Post it you limp dicked cuck

Your girl likes to tease and she knows locked in chastity too. So in your bedroom we go. You and I both locked and your girl in total control. I get to pick out her outfit and hairstyle. She comes out from changing to surprise you. her hair is braided into handle bar braids. Shes wearing black legging that u can see her thong through. And a strapless top with no bra. ....

If you lived in Illinois, I would make that fantasy a reality for you. I'd gladly fuck your girlfriend, slamming relentless into her until I blew my load deep inside of her pussy and told you how amazing her pussy feels.

NO it isn't. It's autistic cuckery at it's maximum.

I am going to find where you live and rape your wife until her pussy looks like a blown out tire.

Then I'm going to rape you with a cactus you waste of fucking oxygen.

Last time I posted pics I got white knighted. My wife's sister got sent pics of me locked up. And my secret obsession with chastity. Its actually kind of humiliating in a sexy way that her sister knows im locked. She still gives me BIG hugs when we get together. And little smiles like she knows I'm horny, dripping, and unable to even get hard

Thats almost as gay as the cage thing
>oh user let me cum on your dick mmh

Dam your killing me

Where do you live?

Awesome and actually we are from LA salle IL how about you?

Love it

She takes out her phone and hands it to you. She tells you to record video and she starts dancing and grinding on your cage. She strips u naked and only the cage is on. As u record her sweet ass and beg her to unlock you...instead she unlocks my cage.

Love it

static-media189.tumblr.com/post/151994278226/464556576

Dude I'm going to have to stop reading my cock is hurting in my cage but I love it so much

ROFL no you're just a faggot who wants Sup Forums to believe you have a girlfriend but the real reason you wear that is because your a faggot.

Ive been locked up for almost a month and it shows. Precum is leaking out of my uncaged cock as she situates her thonged ass and soft leggings right on top of your cage. Youre leaking like crazy but she doesnt take notice or ever touch your cage with her hands. U can feel the heat from her on your lap as she starts to get excited too....

I'm from Urbana Illiois. I'm down in Marion Illinois right now though.

How do you maintain basic hygiene while being caged?
I mean, you gotta wash your dick somehow, right?

Holy fuck I'm I'm love

>Urbana Illinois*

She knows how sensitve my cock is and takes advantage of it. She pulls her perfect tits out over her strapless top....they were about to fall out anyway. My cock is ready to explode. She tightly grips my balls and rubs the head of my cock on her tits and nipples. As I start to cum from this sensitive touch she lets go of me. My cock bounces and flails as I squirt a ruined orgasm onto her face and tits. She grinds her ass onto your cage so you moan and cry.

I don't think you're wearing it correctly, or it may be because it's a cheap model, but I see you've gotten hard, you shouldn't have that much penis exposed at the base. The one you bought isn't for serious people it's just novelty for play.

but u still can use your girlfriend's dildos to fap, i mean anal masturbation, and you can cum

Once per week supervised shower together. During the week: qtips and wet wipes.

Ur dirty cock wont see much action anyway

That's not hard at all totally limp

Your girl is drenched in my cum. Edging and cum denial for almost a month had helped that. Im still rock hard as she starts to suck on me. Her face and tits are dripping cum and so is your cage. You try not to watch , thinking it will help but you can't look away. This gorgeous girl who holds the key to your locked cock is covered in a strangers cum and sucking out a second orgasm. You can hear her slightly moaning and feel her getting wet on your lap. You start to regret the chastity idea....

Yes I plan on it when I can I just can't get erect and cum

So amazing

She is amazing at sucking dick. She deep throats quickly then lets my cock just hang in the air as she slaps my balls. Each time she puts it back down her throat is like heaven...she swallows my dick until I'm about to blow then she pulls it out of her mouth and focuses on slapping my balls. Im dripping again...you are still dripping. Her eyes leave my cock and she looks down. Sitting on your lap and opening her legs, your caged cock is in reach. She grabs your balls and squeezes hard...

please don't stop

After beating your balls for a while she needs to be fucked. She stands up and gets a strap on for you to wear. Youre still sitting naked and locked as she fits the strap on over your cage. She bends over pulling down her leggings slowly. Then the thong, all in view if the camera as u still record. Her bare ass now comes toward your lap, toward the 10 inch strap on that sits on top of your caged cock. It looks like your about to fuck her.. you can't feel a thing. But she can. She slowly comes down on the strap on with heavy moans. She takes the whole thing and then puts my cock back in her mouth. U can feel her ass slapping

against your thighs as she bounces up and down on your fake cock.

I hand her the dildo she keeps in her panty drawer and she sucks on it to lube it up

Just wow please don't stop

At this point your mind is clouded by all the chemicals and hormones being produced. Your eyes and body believe that you are fucking this girls pussy but your locked, dripping cage feels absolutely nothing. But that's about to change. ...she takes the spit lubed dildo in her hand and drops it between her legs. You are helpless as she slides the dildo into your ass. 8 inches for you to take in the ass while your locked cock drips. your girls sweat has mixed with my first huge cumshot and her tits look oiled up and glistening. She pounds her ass down on the strap on while working my cock with her mouth and fucking your ass with the dildo. Your locked cock is about to reach its breaking point. ..

Maybe ball busted

She can see you're about to exlode out of that cage. Thats not allowed. So she stops everything and pulls you to your feet. Your ass is sore and your cock is dripping beyond control. She gets on her knees in front of us and starts sucking. First my dick for a minute. ..then your strap on. You record the POV blowjob as she really gets into it. She switches to my cock again and starts to take the strapon off of your cage....you think that it might be time for you to join in.......

So fucking awesome but my dick is really starting to hurt but keep going I can't stop reading these

Please don't stop now

She says she wants your cum on her face. That she wants to see how much cum you've built up from being teased so much. But she is maniacal. She has no intention of unlocking you. My dick is down her throat the second time I cum. She gags and loses control as I push her head down, forcing my hot load in her throat. your girl is a giver. She gags and tears fill up her eyes but she keeps swallowing. Once im fully spent she turns her attention to you. First she gives me the camera and ties you standing to her tall bed post. Once ur tied tight she slides the dildo back up your ass....

She works that dildo into your ass methodically. Its only a matter of time. ..
She never touches your cage.
She just stays on her knees, her face is a few inches im front of your dripping cage.
Her hand between your legs She fucks you hard.
She sticks out her tongue.
Its only a matter of time. ..
Your cock fills the small cage to its max.
Your ass is starting to tighten.
Suddenly you can't hold it in. It feels like youre pissing out of your cage.
A steady stream of thick cum shoots out from the little slit in the cage.
Her face and tits get covered in your ruined orgasm.
It squirts and flails around for almost a full minute.
Your fun is over.
She never touches you.

ITT: Too many closet fags talking, too little pics of girlfriend, I'm out.

God dam hands down the best I've ever heard

niceee i've been locked up for 3 days so far. on my 4th right now. love the control my mistress has over me. she says chastity is an important part in feminizing me, since girls don't have dicks, so therefore i need to get used to not having one. the plan here is permanent chastity which turns me on so damn much

Pic of girls and your cock in chastity

Search Google "chastity tease"
Post best here
Profit??

Holy fuck the just made me so hard in my cage it's hurting again you guys are killing me

This is your life now. Throbbing, dripping.... the continued realization that you cannot cum unless the key holder lets you.

A glimpse at your future.

More with girls teasing

22 year old sissy slut

Some far after day 1 I love it do you wear your when you sleep?

Tampon in ass please