Lets have one of these threads

Lets have one of these threads

These always just become weebshit and vidyashit adaptation threads and im not gonna help the problem.

Also add John Goodman as a potential Larry.

of course it would devolve into weebshit and vidyashit. Might as well start it now.

here ya go

Black Lagoon explicitly states the nationality of its characters, you can't just cast a spic as a Chinese woman.

Spot on

You forgot Clem though

find me a chinese actress the could play revy properly.

Im casting her based on the "western sexy bad bitch vibe" and i think she could pull that off well,

>Im casting her based on the "western sexy bad bitch vibe"
Then why did you pick a frog-eyed tiny spic?

would have to be a no name? It litterally cant be any well known actress.

Williow Smitch :^)

Should be MEW instead of VJ but i'd let her try if you give us a better director for the love of god.

>Life in the Lair of the Monster
>After losing his wife and family in a fatal car accident, Daryll Weaving volunteers in the interspecies cultural exchange act as a means to cope with his loss. Little did he know, his family would grow more than he expected, and that global crisis would soon unfurl.
>Director: James Cameron
>Starring:Tom Cruise as Darling
>Jennifer Anniston as Ms. Smith
>Zooey Deschanel as Miia
>Chloe Grace Moretz as Papi
>Christina Hendricks as Centorea
>Kristen Schaal as Suu
>Elizabeth Banks as Mero
>Scarlet Johansson as Rachnee
>Together they must stop a plot from the Russian Government to weaponize nonhuman species for terrorist purposes.

>Elizabeth has no personality and is just a set of big blue eyes
>cast an actress with completely brown eyes

let del taco direct it and hack synder do cinematography because thats the only thing he knows how to do well.

Even if your weren't kidding shes way to old. Like every other actress you could think of. It'd have to be an unknown.

No one but MEW should play Elizabeth

I can't believe I'm in MM threads with a faggot who came up with this cluster fuck
Charlie Day should play Darling

shes too old

But she can actually act

No she is not. She is a dead ringer for Elizabeth and can play cute girl with troubling secrets very well. Get Karl Urban to play Booker and you've got the movie cast

i started this one, never finished it, thought i'd post anyway

Shit casting 2bh famalam

oh fuck anton is dead, didn't even realize

rip in peace

I beg to differ

who is grill

show me better

i actually like all of the casting, however i don't think in a million years that Harrison or tim robbins would touch something like this

this

>Doesn't know about Sup Forums's queen of 08-09
Glau