Ok b/, here is a story that just happened

Ok b/, here is a story that just happened.

>Be me 18, about a 7/10 to most
>Get to the school in the morning hungry af
>Decide to go to the lunch line to get some food
>Breakfast burrito with a side of waffles, fuck yea!
>I don't have my lunch hour in the morning, I usually have it before my last class
>I walk into the lunchroom and see a group of Junior kids sitting at a lunch table
>I (somewhat) know them through a close friend, lets just call him user
>At the table there where more girls than guys
>I ask if I can sit here and without hesitation say its fine
>After some time the boys leave to go to another table on the other side of the lunchroom
>I stay with the girls and check up on the news
>Later on most of the girls left to go get food
>Only two girls stayed behind
>One girl that was sitting in front of me was kinda cute
>Brown hair, hazel eyes, about 5'6 if I had to guess (I am 6 ft)
>The two girls are talking to each other when two of the guys that were sitting at the table previously come by
>They sit down next to the girl in front of me and start talking about the party they all went to
>They start talking about it and telling me that the qt girl was raped when she was passed out
>I looked at her and obviously was not comfortable talking about it
>I firmly tell them to stop talking about it
>They keep talking about it in more detail
>I keep on telling them to stop, each more firmly than the last
>Finally the girl leaves and the two guys go back to their table
>I guess they didn't want to mess with me, considering I'm on the Varsity football team
>So then there is me, sitting alone at a lunch table eating my waffles
>Eventually the bell rings and I have to get to class
>As I'm getting up the qt girl comes up behind me
>She thanked me for telling the guys to stop talking about what happened and for sticking up for her
>Before she left she turned around and told me "And by the way, my name is Alexa"
What should I do b/? How should I approach this?

Kill yourself. That is your only option left.

STalk her then rape her at a party later

Do what you can to find the name of every person who raped her or knew about the incident, and tell the police. Or kill them. Those are the only 2 choices I would have and still be able to live with myself.

Can't believe I just read all that drivel this cunt posted

Well her name is Alexa knowing is half the battle

Oh for fucks sake they didn't leave because you play football they left because she left

>18
>Still in highschool
>Murritard
>Acme casting dumb as dogshit jock
>Zero social skills
>Will vote for Trump

Kill yourself now faggot and do the gene pool a favour

that's a very nice thing you did user, you should be proud of yourself

Yea.. Asshole just wasted my time

Talk to her, get her number and continue talking, be there for her when she needs someone, don't let the spaghetti flow, and only talk about the rape if she wants to. It's pretty fucking easy you manlet. Also don't try to fuck her super fast because she did just get trapped and might be off of sex for awhile.

>I firmly tell them to stop talking about it

You sad sad beta whiteknight

She's gonna accuse you of raping her you dumb cunt, if I were you I wouldn't talk to that slut again

No, I think you need to kill yourself dude. Literally no reason to criticize him. He will probably do better in life than you. Not OP btw.

Just talk with her every time you can, but not all the time just eventualy

Obvious you are on the Varsity Football Team because you are one dumb motherfucking meathead.

That's the sweetest thing

Good luck bro, I'm sure you two will start dating soon, she'll turn up to be pregnant from the rape night, being the beta fag that you are you will support her, eventually you'll be the daddy of an ugly black kid and she'll miss that good old BBC after growing tired of your small weiner

>Will vote for Trump
>Implying that's a bad thing

you should an hero bro

Date rape her at a party
>profit
Girls who have been raped usually turn into whores anyway
They need the attention and will do anything to please

>story that just happened.
>Get to the school in the morning
>What should I do b/?

Leave Sup Forums you underage fuck.

that's one nice post you guys

Good job pioneer

bump!

why did you bump it you cunt I was waiting for it to 404 now I'm gonna have to wait and check every damn 5 minutes

>too beta to stop them

so it does not 404

Obvious fucking bait.

Nobody is 6' in high school lmao

Vote for trump

There’s gonna be a war between the blacks and between the whites. You ain’t even gonna need a uniform no more. This ain’t gonna be a war where you pick your side. Your side’s already picked for you.

your name better not be cody faggot

Bump, seriously guys I need some advice

plot twist: op raped her

If you don't mind dating a girl who had 3 nigger cocks inside of her on a single night, you should try to hit on her.

your story sucks.

This so fake

assuming the story you posted is 100% true OP you came to the wrong place for serious advice. Ask a good friend or family member because if this is your go to place for serious advice maybe you should just abandon hope