Your a lonely group of fags that masturbate too damn much...

your a lonely group of fags that masturbate too damn much. lets what you doing when your not shit talking needlessly or beating your dick till it bleeds? what are of your hobbies or dare i say your passion, mine is beer brewing & im in the planning stages of starting my own small time brewery. what do you do Sup Forums?

I keep bees. I've been trying my hand at making mead but it hasn't turned out that well so far.

Oooooh motherfucker, I've always wanted to keep bees. Live up in Canada though so the winters are harsh.

Do you keep them as a hobby (I assume so if you aren't making mead) or as a business?

that is rad, im very much interested in any aspect of agriculture. i used to work on a small farm that kept their own bees and the honey and royal jelly was outstanding

Well, I'm a rapist. I daresay it sure spruces up the days quite a bit.

Do you want a fucking cookie or something? "Oh look at me and my cliché hipster hobby!" Fuck off with your pretentiousness.

from what i know making mead is tough, im about to try it for the first time and it seems like theres alot of room for error

>dog sweater
>micro brewery
>op is fag

I sell a few jars but it's mostly just a hobby. I don't have a lot of hives atm.

>lets what you doing
>what are of your

Where did you end up buying the hives? How much did they generally cost? Been thinking about keeping some myself. What do you do during the winter?

I bought mine from a guy I know who's been keeping them for a long time. He only charged me $75 a piece for the two boxes I have.

Move the boxes closer together and feed them syrup if/when they need it. We've had pretty mild winters lately so it's been pretty easy so far.

Write music, write lyrics, occasionally write stories, anything emotionally creative really. Also have a psychology/human behaviour obsession that may take me somewhere, studying psych atm. Gonna keep chugging along with those thigs and see hat takes of the Los. Actually pretty stoked with my passions and their progress.

>tfw I can actually say I'm relatively happy with myself
>feelsgoodman.jpg

>studying psych atm

Yup go ahead and cancel that dream. Psych degrees are so useless you might as well not even have one. If your counselor didn't try and stop you already you need to find a new counselor who isn't going to fuck your life.

Why is that ?

There are virtually no jobs in the real world that want a psych degree. You will never find work in your field. Any counselor that didn't inform you of that isn't looking out for you in any way.

awesome i love hearing people being happy with whats going on, its a nice change of pace.

I get the feeling you had a bad experience with a counsellor.

who gives a fuck man? i have a philosphy degree and couldntve been happier to have been studying something that im into instead of something that will potentially make me money

Lol he's a self isolating nerd with a superiority complex. Didn't you notice that not one of his activities involves any human interaction?

Because he has to realize that he's coming to a point in life where his decisions have life altering consequences. Does he really want to go into debt obtaining a degree for which he can't find work? You like philosophy? Cool beans, do it as a hobby and don't waste money getting a useless degree in it because, spoiler alert, people need jobs to live.

This guy knows.

"This guy" gave the worst advice i've ever read.

>therapists make 140-200 an hour fresh out of uni in my area
>employment rate for clinical psychs is enormous
>love the work and opportunities it presents outside of psych
>make enough money to work three days a week and pursue anything I want outside of those three days

Grass is pretty green on the psych side. Being a psychotherapist gives me the opportunity to explore many aspects of philosophy in a practical way. Shits cash. 10/10, would do again in next life.

My hobbies
>mastubating
>jerkin the gherkin
>Jackin' the Beanstalk
>Playing a little 5 on 1
>clean my rifle
>Shitpost on Sup Forums

I run a small independent record label. Spent the last 4 years getting a home studio together and it's been complete for about a year now. Business is slow sometimes but it's speeding up over time. A lot of the people I work with bring women over, too. So the dick beating ain't always necessary.

What type of flowers are in your area? What's the space in your yard like?

>When op spelled you're wrong

I have 5 acres, about 2/3 of which is garden. We have a lot of different kinds of flowers. Mrning glories, a couple bushes of black-eyed susans, some mums, some hycinth, lots of stuff.

>Do you keep them as a hobby

No, it's part of my bail conditions.

>your
Opinion discarded

That is a cool thing to be passionate about. Hopefully a brewery will be a female gold mine for me haha