So Sup Forums how do i beat a taller opponent in a street fight...

so Sup Forums how do i beat a taller opponent in a street fight? goin to fight some fagget who is around 6'4 and im only 5'10, any advice is apreciated

Go for knees, not to break them but to fuck his balance up, use his longer arms to your advantage and pull him downward as you trip him, side saddle him and ground n pound.
If you're really that sure it's going to happen and have time to prepare, go to a nearby self defense class or martial arts school, explain your situation and compensate them for whatever amount of time it is that you have.
Don't go in there asking to kick ass, ask for them to teach you how to defend yourself.

Shoot him.

Fight cheap. Kick his kneecap backward.

Personally I'd do that or dive for the legs and try to wrestle him and put him in a headlock until he submits (helps if you've wrestled in Highschool like I have)

He'll have reach over you with longer arms so don't stand up and throw punches unless you can take a hit or he is scrawny

You stand there and take your ass beating like a man.

Alternatively this, if you try and you fight decently, you might gain someones respect for at least not being a bitch.

guess im gona be kicking knee caps because fight is in about 4 hours, thanks for the tips man

this guys kinda skinny so i doubt he will be able to deliver an ass, dont see giving up as an option yet as i believe i stand a good chance at taking him down

Look into the hip toss and how to get out of various locks and grips, like both hands on your neck, both hands on your shoulders so on and so forth.
Shit, I did martial arts for a while, I wish I could help you out irl.

Would you say you deserve a beatdown?

Listen to all these fucking manlets. Would be easier for you to kys op.

shit dude, this is shit advice. You're gonna want to keep those feet on the ground. Itd be safer to stomp his feet, keeps your foot closer to the ground. I'd go for a headbutt square on his nose, all your fucking weight behind it, stomp his foot, swing for the gut, you want to pull back the opposite arm when you swing and really get your back and shoulder into it. Then slide away.

I'd say that going for the knees is good, when he is on the ground try to choke him out, just your arms around his neck and lock his legs down with yours. Then remember, when you want to choke someone out you have to like squeeze inwards, no point in just laying there trying to squeeze with your muscles only.

Quit worrying about height and worry about weight, stamina, and skill.

You gonna stand up and box? You're Fuhkin stupid! Immobilize your opponent and beat them senseless into the concrete. Squeeze nuts, gouge eyes, bite, pull hair. This is a STREET FIGHT, no rules. Don't worry about "cheap shots" or "bitch moves" here. You're goal is victory at all cost.

As for stamina, exertion will be a factor, make sure you are prepared.

Now I know you're crying about MUH HEIGHT MUH HEIGHT. 5" is no factor.

To the weight now...
>2 trains moving at 50 m.p.h.
>Same amount of engines, cars, speed
>1 is empty
>1 is hauling 150 tons of freight
>Which is gonna hit harder?

well his gf cheated on him with me

Most importantly, wear a mouth piece or clench your jaw if you cant get a mouth piece. Focus on your posture, dont lock your knees, tip forward you want your weight on your toes not your heels so you cant be pushed over, and go for a gnarly headbutt, usually stuns the fuck out of them.

I also recommend you try to get a technique for punching, if you have no clue how to punch it's basically you are to look at your opponent with your hands in a position you can defend yourself. Then go for either a strong hit with your dominant hand or a combo; jab-cross-hook.

Anyways use your hips and your legs to get the energy to punch.

Hook to the jaw. Make the brain stem twist. Instant knock out. Anyone. Watch boxing one punch knockouts, you'll see

If you want to "fight clean" like someone stated
Get close, real fucking close
Don't try to out box him his arms will fuck your shit up. Get close and start beating his body, if you know how to throw a proper punch you'll bring him down to your level easy then you can work his head.
Keep in mind though this is a street fight and the likelihood of it being a "clean fight" is low. The second he starts trying grimey shit start beating his knees.

Back, down-back, down, punch

The empty one?

its not a street fight if its planned. Go in with a bit of whiskey in you man. Not a full gut of beer, but something to take the edge off.

lucky for me i am pretty prepared because im physicaly fit, not a fucking body builder or anything but i do have standard muscles etc, so what i have gotten from most of the responses is fight dirty?
thanks bro ill be posting an update on how it goes later on

I'm 5'7" and starting to date a 9/10. Height matters but only so much, insecurity is the bigger turn off so ignoring your height and staying confident makes a difference.

Well then you take your ass beating like a man and move on. Don't be a pussy. I'm not sayin just take it and not fight back at all but you knew the consequences.

get close, don't swing at his head cuz ur punch will take longer to reach, knee kicks r also good against tall men

he is going too fight this guy, not fuck him

i learned from a friend that said uppercuts work really good when going against a tall person is he right or will this not do anything?

throw ur shoe at him

>tfw 5'10" in the Netherlands
>tfw still got a gf
Doesn't matter have gf and sex.

not gona bitch but i didnt actually know she had a bf, as this fucker is apperantly "always away"

Don't listen to these clowns when they tell you to go for knee kicks OP. You're more likely to hurt yourself or put yourself so off balance even a glancing counter punch will knock you on your ass. Only answer here to fighting anyone is fight dirty. Tuck your chin, keep a guard up then go for raking the eyes, chopping at his throat and punches to the ears and jawline. If you manage to wrestle him down grab his clothing and pull it tight around his neck to go for blood choke if possible othwise jam your thumb into his eye or fish hook him until his cheek tears. Maximum pain infliction will keep him on the defensive and others will know you're a mean motherfucker

I too have been in this situation OP, I fought the kid and managed to get a couple shots in but it was a loss in every way. My advice to you is dont go alone and if he tries to pick you up, spread your feet and give yourself a strong center of gravity.

gg

the problem with this is im not trying to go to jail for assault

Coming from a 6'6" giy,if he doesnt outweigh you or have a wrestling background and you do,put tue big fuck on the ground and pound in his head. Hard for us to block when we are on our back.

In that case try and fight him gently then...... kek

uppercuts are a great second punch, when you've slackened his jaw with a headbutt square on the nose, but this only works if you stun him for a second. Specific punches are hard to land in a fight, and I'd suggest using an open hand strike, use the heel of your palm, less damage to your hand and wrist, keeping you in the fight longer. If his jaw is clenched you're just gonna hurt your hand.

>grab his clothing and pull it tight
He getting in fight with bigger man not wrestling with his little sister.

Underrated post. Kek

well i mean like not gouging out his eyes n shit everything else is fine

Cam we tall about his opponents testicles for just one moment. Nut shot, head shot. Fight over you win

suck his cock.

A blood choke will render ANYONE unconscious if it's applied well was my point.

yeah you dont want to break kneecaps or rake eyes, this is actually fucking stupid to begin with, but mutual combat isnt really a big deal. I'd stick with my advice, keep your feet close to the ground, headbutts, gut punches, and foot stomping. Get some licks in, take a few, tell him youre done, then go home and wonder why the fuck you'd even go through that in the first place.

Bitch move kys. This is a fight not a walk-in ball snipping clinic

You've watched too many cheap ass movies dude. Trying a Johnny cage signature move on anyone pumped on adrenaline will just result in bystanders calling you gay for going right at the dick and balls

Punch the throat

Tell Bruce Lee that. Jeet Kun Do has many combos that focus on nut shots. Quick, effective, painful.

Aim for the balls.

Get him on the floor. Fake like you're about to punch and then go for his legs. Drive your legs and push at his hips as hard as you can and he'll lose his balance and go down. Proceed to beat the fuck out of him.

Did you miss that op is shorter?

Yes I remember seeing the ol' cup and jerk once

and dont forget, keep your weight on your toes, knees bent, and jaw clenched, if you cant find a mouthpiece. also remember fighting because of a girl is fucking stupid, not saying you should back down, I wouldnt, but its fucking stupid.

If you didn't know then why is he trying to fight you?

Obviously the problem is the bitch.

Have you told him you didn't know she had a boyfriend?

>organizing fights at later date and/or time
What are you, 14?

>still goes for the bike

>tip your fedora
>turn 360°
>walk away

Lel!
I practice Krav Maga and about 90% of the shit we practice is going for the groin

Anyone who puts a mouthpiece in before a street fight needs his ass beat on principle alone

Waot for him to swing, grab his arm and break it at the elbow

yea i did but this is one prideful fag he insists on a fight and told everyone and im not trying to be a bitch and back out

What episode of naruto are you on buddy?

>Sup Forums
>calling you gay
>not being actually gay
wth

It's hands down the quickest way to end the fight.

Yeah cause I'm sure every street fighter with no practice can just catch a punch

considering the fact that he wanted to make it organized im guessing to invite his friends and shit no im not 14

In this thread. Retards actually waste time fighting when there's no money on the line.

OP, you shoot him. If you live in the states, make him come to you, on your property, and shoot him in the head. Make sure to kill him or else it may be more trouble than it's worth.

Wow, you people don't know anything.

Give em the old 1-2
1 shot to the body to distract and lower guard, 1 power shot to the jaw while he's distracted

If you're inexperienced, just go crazy and don't stop hitting til you're pulled off or he goes limp

Kick kis knee cap of
/end thread

to much trouble, have to go to court n shit police involed yea not doing that

had a buddy who carried one (well a thin piece of rubber he used as one, not like a full on sports mouthpiece) around because he was an asshole and always getting into fights. You wont look like an asshole when you are the only one left with all his teeth. I'd use a fucking mouthpiece if I could.

Do what boxers do. Get inside as fast as possible. His limb length won't be an advantage, rather a disadvantage. Also, body strikes. Those hurt like a motherfucker and you are less likely to fuck up your knuckles.

shoot straight and stab upwards.

Well you both are losing and the slut wins either way.

Anyways, keep your hands up and aim for the point where the skull and jaw connect. If you hit it right it's basically an off button for humans.

Try to punch through your target not right at it. Like aim for behind it. This will give your punches more power.

And keep your fucking hands up.

kekek you're going to get jumped by niggers

uppercut his balls

probably most solid advice, get your licks in, take thine licks ye shall recieve, tell the bro youre done and go home and count your teeth.

This may sound ridiculous but cut up some chilis and smother your palms with chili juice. Wipe it on his face and he will be blinded, push him down and jump on his head. No-one will know you had shit on your hands if you make it look like a slap, just remember not to touch your own face or the joke is on you big boy

>implying that shit wouldn't happen in a streefight either, especially if he loses
>Organized, so probably crowd all recording on their phones
Both play out similarly, except with one choice, you're guaranteed the last laugh.

90% chance one of the two pussies out and there is no fight anyway

Get in close so he cant use his reach against you, keep your hands up protect your head. Breath and stay relaxed If you think you have good enough reflexs wait till he comes at you and use his momentum against him a palm to the nose should fuck him up pretty good and if he doesn't go down from that his eyes will be watering and won't be able to see. Proceed to fuck him up

SWEEP THE LEG!!

Just don't fucking go. How hard is that? You already fucked his girl, what's the point in fighting him? Instead of fighting him, send him a pic of you slamming his girl.

nah i have a few friends standing by incase this fucker tries to jump me

this doesn't work in a street fight unless you know what you're doing

If you can manage this without getting hit first, you may have a chance OP.

First of all, don't let him hit you first. If you are right handed, get close enough that you can 'flick' his nose with your left hand moving from bottom to top. You have do do this very casually so he cant see it coming.

This may sound autistic, but the reaction is the same 99% of the time. It completely distracts them, and they will pull their head back and squint. But as they are doing that you are twisting into a solid hook. If you connect at the jaw you should be able to knock him out, or at least disoreint him enough to lay multiple hits. Dont forget, hook strength comes from your legs. You really want to use your legs to snap your upper body around. Pull your arm in as you connect and hit with your first two knuckles or you may bust your hand.

Think figure skaters- when they pull their arms in while spinning they move much faster.

If you fuck up though, he will probably fuck you up. Good luck user

Keep moving

/thread

Try to kick him in the balls, then do a takedown and get him in a headlock , use your elbows to bust open his head

Call your mom to come pick you up from school and avoid the whole thing. You're obviously pussy so no one will be surprised. If he's that tall he's probably an athlete (and easily distracted) and you can hide out in your basement till another sporting event comes along. He'll forget about you like everyone else has, because you seem to think that the whole world is concerned whether or not you survive through the day. Have a good one knee-beater.

thanks man will definantly take this into consideration when the time comes

Super Kek

moms in another state, not in school so this doesnt work

Wanna win? Don't talk or dance around just light him up. Most people wait, talk and don't want to throw that first punch. Light him up and don't stop till he's limp. Also look up how to align your back and arm when you swing. GG

Yes go in swinging wildly. This will work fantastically.

Use your shortness to your advantage. Get on your knees, then go straight for the crotch and suck his dick. Maybe he will think you are so cute he will stop beating you.

Not wildly. But not striking sounds like a viable option too I guess, if your into that sorta thing.

This isn't true I had a girl think I was taller then her ex when I'm actually 4 inches shorter. When fighting a tall guy you need to get up close because his reach advantage will knock you down everytime. Best method is choking I've taken down dudes twice my size by gerring to their back and choking them out.