/got/ general

old /got/ BTFO edition

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10532461/
i.imgur.com/DIBqLhI.gifv
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1st for dany

I know you guys like to shit on the show, deservedly, but let's take a moment to admit that tracking scene with Jon amongst all the crashing horses was incredible. Omaha Beach in Saving Private Ryan-tier.

Jaime declares his allegiance to the North by slaughtering Frey's in the Gold Wedding.

REMINDER

>Jaime will declare for Jon, the last surviving male descendant of TWO houses he let down (Targ and Stark)
>this will set him up for confrontation with Tyrion, who is in the service of Dany

Screencap this.

>10/10
Episode 7-boo on suicide watch

RATE EPISODE 9

I give it a 9/10

Man I'm happy ginger-beard dude didn't die

Nth for the Magical Disappearing Karstark

I've never felt passion like I just did. Never. What an incredible experience.
Writing was wonderful, even though we all expected the Vale saviors. The shooting has been the best so far for sure. The acting. Iwan really did an incredible job.
And let's talk about that fucking Arrow v. Shield and then the fucking beating at the end.
I'm going to miss Iwan's amazing acting quite a bit, but not Ramsay, and dare I say I still miss Joffrey, the show seems to be missing something without his "kiss my ass" additude. Two despicable and disgusting characters, killed off for the better ;(
I never really hated Ramsay as much as Joffrey. I think the difference was that Ramsey used cruelty as a tool to gain power while Joffrey already had power and used cruelty just to be a dick. Ramsey certain enjoyed cruelty but it was a weapon he made his own.

strawpoll.me/10532461/
strawpoll.me/10532461/
strawpoll.me/10532461/

Tell it to me straight. How was it, lads?

This is clearly fake, it says Tyrion notices Greyjoy ships in the harbor but that already happened.

10/10

He dies next episode from his wounds

how many boltons did JON LOCKE killed jesus christ

yo they killed my nigga wunwun

I can't believe how bad the dany scenes are.

Taking requests.

6/10

11/10

I really liked the large-scale shots of Jon swimming in all the bodies.

really felt like they were trimming as much as they could to fit this into an ep though, like suddenly everyone's clean and winterfell is taken?

Nth for Sansa and LF deserve each other

i thought jon's sword was about to light up during that scene, would've beenOAT

i.imgur.com/DIBqLhI.gifv

You're not being serious, a-are you?

At least that Umber fucking shit got killed. Next is Glover.

Brienne is going to kill him

kino af

the knights of the vale going wedge formation into Bolton units

Clarke's acting has been getting worse.

Well the Boltons, Kastarks, and Umbers are done and gone! The Starks reclaimed the North 3 Seasons later. So what's next for the show?

>A depressed Jon gets cucked around by Salsa
>Both get vengeance on the Freys for the Red Wedding once they grasp a good control of the North
>Arya eventually arrives with Gendry and Gendry is pushed into being the new Baratheon that sits on the Iron Throne(since neither Jon or Salsa give a shit)
>Jaime intervenes and saves the Freys
>Suddenly the long awaited Starks vs Lannisters battle finally occurs
>Dany eventually arrives with the Greyjoys and Dorne as the stronk women trio of autism
>They come with Dragons and 1000 ships that they acquired from killing Euron after he triggered them
>Suddenly a 3-way war occurs

>White Walkers appears and wipes out everyone
>Bran comes swooping down on a giant three-eyed crow with boy wonder Samwell Tarly on dangling from it's tail feathers holding his father's sword ready to slice the Night King's head off.

Ramsay shooting a STRAIGHT HORIZONTAL arrow through a target 2 miles away from him

10, but the Yara/Dany scenes really triggered me desu

fuck off, ya Cunty redditor, where's your source for this bullshit?

The best television my wife's son and I have ever watched. He was hooked. Afterwards we met up with my wife and her lover and they both agreed it was the best episode of anything they'd ever watched.

4/10
was pretty but terribly written and for a pivotal episode that's unforgivable

>71037293

Mostly because it's DandD

FUCK
U
C
K

OFF
F
F

REDDIT
E
D
D
I
T

10/10 the episode was complete as far as rising action and climax

>we want you to help us murder an uncle or two who dont think a woman is fit to rule
>reasonable *wink*
>our fathers were all evil men
>but we, are not men

Sansa overlooking the battle with that smug look on her face, not including the part where she sees Jon running after Ramsay and almost looks like she gives a shit about him

My favorite moment of the episode

awww, gonna miss Tormund

that scene was goat nigga

He was too expensive to live, I'm sorry. They couldn't even afford to rig up a shitty weapon for him.

That was a great shot

most of the battle was messy CGI shit unfortunately

This episode was fucking immaculate. Fuck everyone who claims otherwise.

Oh come on. There's like ten guys in that shot.

i-implying

First for Varys even though he wasn't in the episode and his plot for next week is so obvious

umaru posters should be banned on site desu

No we will get up a Jon vs Jaime fight next season.

Wait what? What did Davos lose?

GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOOOOOOOOOOOARD

if it didnt have Dany scenes 9/10
with Dany its a 7/10

Nigga, you fuck off. Despite the girl power scenes the battle was pure kino, saving private ryan level

These are bad predictions and you are trying too hard

This was a pretty good scene desu. Kind of isolated the doubts that we had about Jon winning.

Jaime in the north would also setup for a possible Jaime and Bran reunion

one hundred million dollars couldnt help rickon zig zag

Also has some truth: we were spoiled about Tommen and the window earlier.

>CIA saves the day

Why was I surprised by this? Also why didn't Jon ask him for help before?

>heh, nothing can make me impressed as I am a fedora lord who sneers on "modern television"

>he doesn't skip all Dany scenes

9/10

lost a point because of the fedora-tipping with Dany and Yara.

hurr hurr both of our kings were men and bad hurr hurr

hurr hurr we both want to be queens hurr hurr

just fuck off already

who writes this shit dialogue anyways?

oh wait...

How would he know?

>D&D should have watched Braveheat once of twice.

They certainly did. Where do you think they got their "shoot arrows on both sides!" idea to make Ramsay look even more evil?

But (unsurprisingly) they fucked it up, like always.
Longshanks does it in Braveheart because one side is the enemy and one side is an unwilling ally. It's not a "win-win" situation, but it's... "win-don't care".

But Ramsay's men are HIS men. They are loyal. The Umbers/Karstark didn't have to declare for him, but they went to him willingly, even gave him Rickon, which is basically a death sentence.

Ramsay killed his ally and his enemy. That's fucking stupid.

No, Brienne won't get there in time.

Sansa will fug Littlefinger, marry him and keep fucking him to keep the Vale on their side and eventually fall in love with him either out of Stockholm shit or like Ned and Cat did.

It's Euron nigga

>it's a dany/jon episode

>mfw gendry is STILL rowing and won't come back until the fucking epilogue where he becomes the new king out of fucking nowhere that everyone accepts immediately for no reason whatsoever

Are there going to be sandsneks next episode what's happening in dorne right now?

>saving private ryan

dude

you're literally that fucking redditor witht he 6000 points comment

I hope he doesn't get BTFO by whatever cunty plot Cercei has for King's Landing. That would actually break my heart

Is Jon based again? Will he go full King?

>anybody who likes this show is reddit

Drogon fucking up Slaver fucking fucking shits was the best part of the episode 2bhwy family-kun

>yfw they didn't give Wun Wun a weapon or armor to just start wrecking the Bolton ranks
When I saw the pan of Jon's army reach Wun Wun, who was just standing their like a retard, I lost all hope.

He'll pick up a big burning log to fight off hordes of mindless skeletons and zombies, but a pitched battle against a disciplined, numerically superior army? Send him in with nothing, man. Maybe he'll find a single tower shield a tenth his size to start batting people with.

>If you surrender we get to kill your dragons
>Oh shit she has dragons wtf
I hate this show

>this scene
>think this is going to be great
>10 minutes in we have a corpse hills and the boltons forming a half circle 3 man deep
were did it go wrong ?

Arya's dead. The waif graduated from faceless men school and she's off to kill some Starks.

I genuinely wonder what Sam's story is going to be now. He doesn't have many episodes left. How can he get entwined with the maesters, and still have his plot work it's way back into the big picture?

What are the chances Lady stoneheart is in the finale?

Probably 8 overall. Some of the things, mostly with Jon charging, were incredibly stupid.

Mereen overall wasn't as big of a waste of time as I thought it would be, but Emilia's stupid "I'm acting expression" took off an entire point from my score.

That said, the director gets a 10/10 from me. The battle, even if the actions seemed nonsensical, was shot very well.

females :^(

hopefully none

basically

showfag redditor

Fake.

What was the masters plan? I mean, sailing all your ships to attack someone that has dragons, surely you have some kind of plan for dealIING WITH THOSE FUCKING DRAGONS RIGFHT YOU ARENT FUCKING RETARDED ARE YOU FUCK AAGFA FA
FUCK THIS PEICE OF SHIT SHOW AND FUCK EVERYTHING

last time they saw the dragons they were as big as a dog

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Literally got chills during that scene. Best Mereen we've had all season

Ellaria Sand will probably take over the Dornish master plot and the big reveal of the season is going to be Young Griff. He'll marry one of the sneks. This is where Varys is going so that's why we'll see it

Screencap this shit

Starks and the North don't have enough men.

Fucking Boltons, Karstarks (who were supposed to make up half of Robb's army) and Umbers, 3 of the 4 biggest Houses in the North together only made up 6000. Just the Lannister army with Jaime was 8000 and that's not even all of them