1v1 me faget, a won't tell ya mates you lose
wunt matter if a did,
av got em vale knight on way here
hehe

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10532461/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Azor Jon

Bullshit. Hannibal bowed out his battle line and the larger roman force pushed it inward until the Carthaginians surrounded them. Then horseman came from behind to seal the only exit.

What Hannibal did not do was slowly walk around with his foot soldiers until the enemy was surrounded. Because that shit is retarded and would be charged down, especially by crazy and desperate Wildlings.

Something about this really made me burst into a fit of laughter.

>PICK ME! PICK MY THREAD! I KNOW THERES A GENERAL ALREADY EXISTING BUT PICK THIS ONE!

So cool dude you must be hard core as fuck damn how many dead bodies have you seen on live leak senpai

Why didn't he shoot Jon instead?

How many Bear Islanders died this ep?

How did Sansa know that the hounds hadn't eaten in a week when she rode off before then?

She read the script

He knows arrows can't penetrate plot armour

I liked the episode desu

Preston

How does this nigger know about the mad king wanting to burn them all?

are you retarded?

>what are books

m8

He's ba-aaaack

Because that would be the logical thing to do

>what is Barristan telling Daenerys about it in episode 2 of season 5

if you were being approached by a regular sized human or a giant that could easily crush you, you'd shoot the giant first

STROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK WOMYN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>majority of votes are seemingly unironic 9/10s

"lots of CGI in this episode so lets ignore the shitty writing and plot holes again"

"girrrrrl power go!"

>Jon and Sansa will never cousin fuck and then Jon realizes he's Azor Ahai and must plunge his blade into his lover's bosom but he has misgivings about doing that until Sansa goes max cunt on everyone and he changes his mind and slices Sansa's breast plate in two and her tits fly out while she spatters blood everywhere like the play Wednesday and Pugsley did in Addams Family Values and his sword instantly lights on fire which never goes out and 10% of the season's budget is keeping his sword aflame and 1 episode later nobody notices how he's carrying around a flaming fucking sword just like nobody gave a fuck about the giant during bastardbowl and he slays the night king like a champ and dany dies offscreen of the brown harpy squirts

I believe.

he literally said jaime told him right there in that scene

Cannae was nothing like this battle, only ignorant redditors would make the comparison

Episode was great, but the preview is even more hype.

Do you guys think they'll kill Jaime there? People would be mad, but I can honestly see Arya / Hot pie killing them all with poison. I knew she was going to reverse red wedding, but I didn't know Jaime was going to be there like he is in the trailer.

Hot pie sends his regards!

lancel has been back

Isn't that the High Sparrow or whatever?

if he is im picking the show up again.
If he's not I'll continue on lurking Sup Forums and not watching.

Without a beard, and 30 years younger
Face it brother, he's gone, too good for this world

>SIT DOWN

Sansa's gonna use that weapon between her legs afterall

HOW DID THAT ARROW PIERCE RICKON'S BACK PERPENDICULARY

I thought Jaime didn't tell anyone, and that's why he's unfairly maligned as an opportunistic kings layer. Wtf was the point of the bath scene with Brienne then?

if they don't kill the giant first they're all fucked regardless

this thread will be dank and full of leddit, maybe tomorrow

Nth for The One True King

>and i'm out

She was at the battle planning??????

BASED STANNIS

How did Sansa know that the dogs hadn't eaten in a week when she rode off before Ramsay said that?

strawpoll.me/10532461/
strawpoll.me/10532461/
strawpoll.me/10532461/

Now that the dust has settled, how was the episode, lads?

You have to pretend the main characters actually wear helmets into battle. D&D feels like helmets get in the way of characterization.

Why did Rickon run forward?

>Hot pie
this.Hot pie will sit on the throne

uh huh. just like you faggots thought that syrio was back because of some random dude's silhouette?

CIA x Salsa sex scene when

he is implying that it is Stannis

Tormund's boss fight best part of season so far?

She was standing there when Ramsay said his hounds hadn't eaten in a week.

what plot holes?

everything was addressed in one way or another

Clearly jorah

did she? i'd have to watch it again

he should've ran backwards so he could watch the arrows and avoid them

Not an argument

>Ramsay never 1v1'd someone before he literally uses a bow when they're 10 yards away

Sry it took so long.

what did he mean by this

10,000 ARROWS

NONE HIT JON

NO ONE FIRED ARROWS AT JON WHILE HE STOOD IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FIELD

WHILE JON WAS STARING AT WUN WUN, RAMSAY SHOT THE GIANT INSTEAD OF JON

>BASED STANNIS USED MEMEMAGIC TO TAKE BERNIE SANDERS PLACE AND IS SHIT DUMPSTERING THE LANNISTERS FROM THE INSIDE

I honestly think this episode was really good, specially the scenes with Jon. The acting was fine too, but I don't like the way the story is going on the Essos side of things.

Didn't CIA hold a knife to Eddard Stark's throat? Why would he cooperate with Jon Snow?

where was ghost this episode? didn't even have to be in the battle, could have been when they treated or in the tent...

Actors read the script, retard

Yeah I was pretty excited when the leakers said she'll kill the Freys with the help of hot pie. Seeing as the leaks were 100% tonight, I'm expecting the same.

I'm just still confused about Jaime.

>implying a triggered Sup ForumsJW who doesn't understand what plot holes are is qualified to judge the quality of writing

requesting high res pic of CIA on horse back in this episode if you got it

Next week, offscreen.

She's gonna be giving Littlefinger a slice of that ass behind everyone's back in exchange for the Vale army and for him to tell her what smart things to say during war meetings and letting her take credit for anything he might say

why is her face so fucking dumb?

she made the same fucking face last episode

This is the first episode I've watched this season:

This episode was simultaneously disappointing and really hype.

Nothing about it made sense but I feel the battle (especially the opening) was well filmed, I guess that's basically the only positive?

Dany and Yara was rushed as fuck which brings the quality down and if sansa doesn't take flak for not explaining the plan then dnd need to kill themselves.

8/10 for the excellent direction/cinematography of the battle

5/10 for everything else

You fags come in and complain at the start of every new thread and it doesn't change shit maybe stop wasting your time and go shit up another thread.

Would be a 10/10 if the writers didn't decide to make Jon an emotional retard that charges an army 1 vs. 6000 while magically not getting hit by like 4 volleys of arrows.

Did Jon pick up a cape of arrow evasion last season and I didn't notice?

Melly needs to rez the fallen

so bookfags are ugly?
is that the point of this image?

anyone have the house baelish one?

sansa offered her poosi to him

If Jon knew how Sansa fucked him.. What would he do?

this scene annoyed me immensely

Little Finger wants to be Lord of Winterfell and wants to marry Sansa to do so. He pledges the Knights of the Vale to them in exchange for Marriage which she agrees to. Then she legitimizes Jon making him the Lord of Winterfell giving Little Finger nothing.

Nah she rode away, next time try watching the episode

It's like they have a whole team telling her just how far to smile before those ugly lines start to form on her fat face

Even better than I could ever imagine.

the arrow penetrated 2 inches of wood and passed through it up to 5 inches. good luck with a helmet or anything else

because anyone in that situation would have done the same thing, especially if the past few years of your life since you were a child have been robbed from you, including any form of education

>lazy 5 min treatment of meeren

>dogs with open doors that waited for sansa to come before they attack ramsay

>teleporting vale army

>jon's plot armour

>1/10 terrible strategy from both sides

>So Jon's army is heavily outnumbered. Most of his forces are wildlings and they're facing a disciplined army.
>Mmhm. Do they have any advantages?
>They have Wun Wun.
>I see, so, maybe they could use him as their trump card? After Ramsay thinks the battle is proceeding as he plans, we have his smug satisfied grin evaporate as he see a big armored Wun Wun holding a tree trunk emerge from the woods and start tearing apart his army?
>Yeah.. Yeah, or we could have him sit a great distance away and act as a living ballista, forcing Ramsay to go on the offensive because he's launching these huge devastating arrows into his army?

NO LET'S HAVE HIM RUN IN THERE WITH NOTHING AND GET TURNED INTO A PIN CUSHION LOL
THEN RAMSAY CAN KILL HIM BECAUSE RAMSAY'S BADASS
NAILED IT

FUCKIN NAILED IT

Because she can't act user

What would you have done with him?

>Big medieval battle
>Dude trying to hold his guts in

I hate this meme

You've clearly never had a ride or die bro that keeps your secrets, you should go outside more often and make real friends instead of being an angry basement dwelling neck beard

Yep, just rewatched it..

scared tween didn't even think to run
possibly thought it was a trick who knows what ramsay did to him

best i can do

why didnt he run backwards, fucking DnD

wat

this and
>cliche duality of good guys vs bad guys
>episode entirely focused on the two normies favorites

I'm still shaking while typing this. I was starting to get concerned I was going to have some sort of heart failure before things turned around. What amazing directing and cinematography. I don't think I've been that far on the edge of my seat for any episode of TV since Ozymandias. Next Sunday can't get here soon enough.

Bravo, D&D!

Best show on television! Best directors in the business!

This won't be topped for thousands of years!

He'd probably thank her since he's just a lowly man