Ok Sup Forums, help me turn my life into something that's not garbage

Ok Sup Forums, help me turn my life into something that's not garbage.
>34
>single
>300 pounds of big fat man tits
>crippling depressing. Take Wellbutrin, Prozac, and colonopin when needed
>hate the planet
>no kids
>no friends
>not very much contact with family
>unemployed

What I do have:
>5 grand in the bank
>the classes to become an American medical coder. Which is legit. I knew a lot of people who have done this and it's worked out well
>a shit load of vidja and other faggot nerdy shit I'm selling on eBay for more coin
>2 small dogs
>just filed bankruptcy and have no debt

I have a pretty good idea of what I'm trying to do to turn my life around but if anyone else has better ideas I'd like to hear them. Right now I'm looking for some simple work to offset my income while u finish these classes and lose weight. I'm in therapy right now cause retarded. I'm open to killing myself, but only as a last result.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DHMOwc1H8pQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Try meth
It's fun, it will help you lose weight and give you the motivation to succeed

Try other anti depressants, eat less and exercise

Yea but I think life after meth would kind of blow. I think I'm going to stop drinking and get medical weed though.

>medical coder

pls explain what this is

Yep. Amphetamines until psychosis. You'll still be a whiny bitch, just skinnier.

This get rid of your phone and any games too get a house phone and use the only unless you need a work phone. Just start living it's easier when you have no distractions and instant satisfaction.

My diet isn't the worst, I've just been drinking a lot, not excersising and my meal choices aren't great. I'm talking to my doctor about better meal choices and options tomorrow. They've also had me on other anti depressants by my doc said meds are only a 50/50 shot anyway. Now that's I've spent an extended period alone I'm beginning to whisper to myself.

Nothing will de-motivate you faster than weed, stay the hell away from that crap if you wanna lose weight too

Dr offices and hospitals contract out work to agencies where they have to use the American standard coding for filing patients horse shit. You can make ok money working from home. Just the aapc website.

I know. I need to stay way from all that noise for a bit.

What he said, the simple life is the easy life

also, have you had sex before, honest

>My diet isn't the worst,
>my meal choices aren't great

ur doc is dumb, the pills wont make u feel great, they level things out to make it easier for you to get yourself to where you need to be

I had a giant video game collection and it's all on the way out on eBay. I'm keeping my ps4 and Wii u for now.

Well my diet isn't the worst because I don't keep chips and cookies in the house and eat all day, but sometimes when I eat it is like pizza and burgers. And I can tell the medication helps, but it just puts me to a place of apathy rather than stone cold tears of helplessness.

Also yea I've mad fux, but it's never been top shelf broads. My longest relationship was about four years and I just took it cause that's what I thought I could get. She was fat, stank, was retarded, and her brother was a real potato. Now I no longer want a relationship, or sex.

For the weight loss, do charity runs. Every city in the world has a couple 5k events. Probably not enough time to prep for anything before the new year, but pick an event in the spring.

Join a gym and hire a personal trainer if you can afford it. If not, see if you can get a sponsorship at a place like the YMCA. If not, then start yourself on a 1-2 jog per week schedule. Walk a mile the first 2 weeks. Run a mile or walk two the next few weeks. By the end of month 2 you should see improvement.

Don't count the pounds too closely. Just focus on improving your ability to maintain a run, weight loss will follow. The exercise releases endorphins, helping ease the depression.

Choosing an organized event to participate in a few months from now gives you a goal. Choose another one after that, then another.

Good shoes are a must. If steady running starts hurting your joints, mix in some cross training - bike, swim, strength train, whatever. A personal trainer makes a huge difference, but they're never cheap.

Honestly OP, most of your problems stem from being a fat fuck. Lose that shit

I did this once but I ended up walking most of it. It was kind of fun but I was dead last.

What other activities can I get involved to meet new people? It seems like if you show for something by yourself it's kind of weird. Sometimes just to get out of the house I'll walk across town to eat lunch by myself.

I agree. Getting the motivation to move my ass has been hard. It's this cycle of head fuckery nonsense, but if I can dig my feet in and start I know it'll work. I lost over a hundred pounds a few years ago and keep it off for awhile. I'd like to get back there.

I struggle to meet people too. I always figured that I'd go volunteer for community events, but I never have free time (work and kids). Walking dogs at the animal shelter, helping Habitat for Humanity, or going to school fundraisers were some of my ideas.

I'm not sure what kinda music you like, but whenever I move to a new city, ai'll check out whatever concerts are playing and hit em up. Usually I start seeing some regulars a couple concerts in and it's a great way to make friends.

Op here, I'd like to move out of the area and start somewhere new, but I have no idea how to even start.

Hello OP.
You sound like someone who is reaching out and is trying to change. Thats the first step, good!
As a man who have samekind of past, i'll tell you what i did.
1. Drop the fucking medicines. All of it.
I gave up on my anti-depressants and move on. Every time i took a pill it felt like "well this is not helping but im taking it so it doesnt burn". You know? It was not really healing. They can help, but i think they are not worth it.

2. Dont worry about contacts or friends.
They will come naturally. You can make 'people-you-know' but good friends are hard to come by. Dont worry.

3. Take a walk, every day for 1 hour. Its best if you leave your phone and all home and just walk and enjoy the move. This helps most of the stuff you going trough.

4. Fix your diet. You are what you eat. Eat shit? You gonna feel like shit. I began a vegetarian and it was one of the best decisions of my life, i suggest try it out for week and see if it sticks. (It helps a lot with the overweight too).

You can do it man!

>1
fucking retarded/10

I'll take that into consideration. The problem with me dropping medication is that I've done it before and I can't function. It hits twice as hard, and things that don't matter, like something that happened to me years ago, comes up and burns just as bad as it did then. I also don't have a problem with becoming a vegetarian a try, but I don't like vegetable. I'm super picky about them. I like corn and rice and green beans or zucchini sometimes but that's about it.

>best life
>complain

Wow. When you get your supplemental income, stop spending it on insurance premiums or of pocket costs for antidepressants. Spend 20% of your income on food and weed. Some once a day when you won't have to work.

Let me be clear; i gave up on the anti-depressants because i felt they were not helping and i could overcome the depression myself, and i did. If you cant function without them then i dunno if its a good idea to drop them.
You can make a lot of good food without meat, look at indian, chinese and mediterraen cuisine. Lots of spicy good and no meat.

Sounds like it worked out well for you user.

Drop the meds - which will help you drop some weight and try talk therapy.

Talking to someone on a regular basis will help give the the boost that you need.

Your Dr's right. Meds are a 50/50 shot and not to be used long term.

Go to they gym you fat fuck.
In march I lost 75 lbs of fat going to the gym, eating 1500 cal per day, and riding the needle. That means that in one month you could be 250 (you will stack on ~25 lbs of muscle so will not see a straight 75lb loss)

Oh yeah, get yourself some test, it is funny that that often fixes "depression" better than a hand full of pills.

Trust me dude, not having kids automatically makes your life better than about 75% of the entire planet.

DO NOT DO MEDICAL CODING WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING. DO NURSING INSTEAD MED CODING IS BEING OUTSOURCED YOU ARE WASTING YOUR FUCKING TIME HEED MY WARNING.

>34
Still young enough for a bachelor's. Do not go for medical coding trust me.

>single
Great

>300 pounds of big fat man tits
Can always either just accept it or start exercising gradually. Here's a tip: it's 90% what you eat, and 10% how much you exercise. Very little physical effort is required to lose weight. It's just eating less.

>crippling depressing. Take Wellbutrin, Prozac, and colonopin when needed
Identify why and solve it fast. My problem was that I needed a dog and a better job. Depression cured. Those pills make you sicker.

>hate the planet
A sign of sanity and mental health.

>no kids
This is honestly the best thing that could happen to you.

>no friends
DO you really need a bunch of retards to go out drinking with? Aren't you a bit old for that? Focus on your career. You need acquaintances to up your career, not friends.

>not very much contact with family
Me neither, they suck.

>unemployed
Get unemployment money and work a cash job under the table.

sort a hobby

source, I make awkward videos

youtube.com/watch?v=DHMOwc1H8pQ

Just pick up a entry level construction job swinging hammers or carrying shit if you can. Exercise ×money = happiness/pussy

Definintely advise against this, I worked in construction for 6 years. If you want to be in poverty for life, construction is for you.

Don't confuse construction jobs with cushy overpaid union jobs. Those are the ones you want, not anything in construction.

A vitamin D defficiency can have effects that feel like depression, among other defficiency types.

What personally worked for me was juicing for two weeks. Nothing but veggies and half an apple to offset the bitterness.

Two weeks, lost some weight, slept better and shorter, felt refreshed, etc. at least two liters of water a day. Normal stuff that no one does anymore.

Trust.