An hero, ask me stuff?

An hero, ask me stuff?
Cocaine and over the counters.

Other urls found in this thread:

lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/statistics-most-lethal-methods
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Could you repeat that?

Im killing myself by over dosing on cocaine and over the counter medicine.
Ask me anything thread

Just shoot yourself, less chance of waking up like a fucking potato

What otc's are you using and specific quantities of everything you're taking

Mostly random shit. I have done a lot f coke this morning so far

Just hoping ive got enough coke to do the trick

Don't take the nyquil, you'll be asleep before you can finish the job

Thanks, ill takeit last

dont do it

Trips has spoken

oops

op here have done more coke just now than all together in my life

famous last words

Update: heart is racing, head swirling. Its a mix of terror and euphoria. Honestly feel like im riding a roller coaster all the way down. Captchas are done in like half a second. Dear lord

Stream when?

My last words i spoke were "please dont get into a car accident, im sure there are people back at home that love you, drive safe" to the woman than almost got in a head in collision with me leaving my apartment complex. She was on the wrong side of the road . Couldnt hear me but i said it anyway hoping it would help

Why do you wanna die?

Dunno how to stream on phone. Did i mention im practically autistic for a normal person?

Well, its not that i want to die. I lost hope. Childhood was fucked. Air force dad always out on assignments that would last a few days or a week, shit mother who didnt cook, smoked around us all the time, fucking alcoholic - drove me to 2nd grade dance drunk and danced with my friends parents and teachers shit faced. Told me i ruined my family and i reconfirmed i was never meant to be convceived in highschool. It all sort of snowballed to me being a dissapointment at a dead end job at a bad apartment and me wanting to kms.

Tldr, i grew up hating life, i now have the resources to end it lol

Youtube should be ok.

I hope that was a decent explanation.

Fuckint store front captcha is also pretty cancer

Dunno how to go live only post but i KNOW youtube will shut it down quick. The dont wanna be know for the kid kiicking it live lmao dude

Nah there was a dude a few weeks back from Sup Forums who was smokin a J for ages and naked and preparing to off himself. All they did was make it 18+.

Going through these, will finish big boy drug in a little bit

Thats fuckin nuts, how do you go live lmao? You just click a button or?

You should have got heroin too, a heavy speedball and the otc would almost be guaranteed. I think you're gonna live m9

I couldnt get heroin. I really hope i dont get back up from this ..

damn u fast son

No idea, sorry! Try under the "live" section when you're signed in?

Try fapping OP and tell us what it's liek.

When you take the nyquil tie a noose or belt around your neck and attach to doorknob or something sturdy for when you fall over or lie down, you'll suffocate painlessly in your sleep

Ill check it out.
Sent out some 4 am messages. People i wanted to give a little closure. Hit me with this. Sorry girl, i probs wont be here next summer.

Oh damn, i got belts. Did not think about that. Shaking prety hard core right now, i think a lot of this is getting to me already

Man

Youu could have put your willy in her

Why you wanna an hero before that?

Might wanna hurry and get that set up then so you know the belt will hold and it's not long enough to fail. Slip it through the buckle and tie the end to the knob hardcore and that way the loop will automatically tighten with weight

Not like that, we talked a tiny bit in highschool but we are just friends

Hhave not drank yet

This is getting really intense, not sure im gonna be able to type for too long.

people care about you, you can still call an ambulance, save yourself

>Im killing myself by over dosing on cocaine and over the counter medicine
>call an ambulance
doin it worng

Only taken 24 tylenol says 10 in 24 hours

DID IYOU NOT SEE THE NEW WARNING?

correct!
You wont die... mb 3days later in a painful way cuz ur liver failed from >8g tylenol

I smelled the warning of a line of cocaine through a 20 dollar bill

Only faggots don't have the mental fortitude to convince themselves to wake up tomorrow morning. Stop being a faggot OP, you're taking the lazy way out. You're going to work your shit job and be miserable like the rest of us because it's marginally better than being dead.

How u doin OP?

Just shakey, thinking i need to get something else to get the this really going. Either that or my heart is about to stop and im just waiting it out to see if i gotta go to the store or not

Oh my bad, also feel like everything inside me from my throat down is mashed potatoes.

Cool, I could go for some mashed potatoes right about now.

Good luck faggot hope u feel better or die trying!

How old are you op?

I just entend to die in some 72 hour drug induced comatose. Not really looking for better

Hope it's some decent quality blow

dude, youre my age. I think it's really really sad to see this whole thread go down. I was in your position a year ago, and honestly, go to the hospital, get all that shit out of your system, and live.

granted, I do smoke, take paxil, and xanax to be a little normal now, but I have not have had a single suicidal thought in a very very very long time.

It really is. Just puked up like two tylenolStill puking, sweating so bad, violent shakes. Pretty sure the coke is not cut with anything btw. Stopped puking while typing.

At 19 you haven't even started your adult life OP. If you're going to an hero, at least stay a bit longer before you do.

Man i have been wanting to do this since i was in like 7th grade lmao, its been a long time coming. Not surprised its happening now

Obviously, I don't know you, but I obviously care too. Coming from someone your age and was in that position. Whats your name OP?

Think its too late. Did all the coke. Heart is pounding, sweating violently, shaking uncontrollablyx i am really fucked up

Agreed, go to college, find a fulltime job and a nice lady and good friends.

>over dosing on cocaine
Yeah I doubt it. How many grams do you have?

I dont want to get into namesz, op os fine

Thats why I was saying to go to the hospital. You won't be in trouble with the law when you go there.

Good luck brother, go feet first and don't fear the darkness

None now lmao.. my limbs fell really big lile they are full of water and inflated

You realize that these types of suicides are hardly ever effective right? And just end up with you in a mental institution for a month. It's a cry for help suicide, not a statement suicide or a true suicide. If you really want out, use a gun, or helium and exit bag.

Exactly how big is your dick right now?

I understand that OP. All I'm saying is, your life has just started, so even though you had a really fucked up life, you can leave it all behind and still live.

Thank you man

Pussy, don't do it. You are 19 life can't be that hard, unless your name is Chester then do it you filing coke whore

Pvsmall, it only really gets and size when erect tbh

It'll make OP really fucking high, lethargic, achy, and always out of it.

lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/statistics-most-lethal-methods

Here's a helpful chart. Good luck OP.

Not chester lol im not gay just a fag op

I feel you. 6.5cm wrinkle donger when flaccid, 16.5cm lady boner engaged.

Fuck i have seen that. But thatsbreallynwhy i gotnthe coke. To just fuck it up. Dont knowbifbits working.

Another day, another suicide thread on b/

It's worrying how common these threads are. When I tell my normie friends about them they're horrified but I'm just so used to them now.

We feel bad for them not you.

What is that, a 2 inch boner?

I think mines p much the same except not as long hard . Ameri fag so i cant do the conversions while trying to kms

New fag here how often are they bait

Man, when I kill myself I'm gonna have a week-long marathon of crystal meth and heroin. Gonna die like a rockstar.

You're an absolute fucking faggot and if you can't reread your post and realize that then you should an hero yourself. You don't belong here

Ill post pics of my vomit and empty powdery coke bag

All the time. Lol

6.5 inches if I have done the math correctly.

Kek take too much Tylenol you'll just die a slow agonizing death as your liver and all other major organs begin to shut down..I say go out this way

Start by not posting anything for the next 2 years. Lurk more faggot

>16.5cm
Pretty average

Op: think im closer to 5 in tbh, but i guess good at sex when i do have it because they cum a bunch of times before i nut once

I call bullshit.

I'd say most arent bait exactly, but very few of them actually kill themselves. It's usually 'I have this bottle of medicine gonna take it all and die' and then everyone tells them what a stupid idea that is and they should just shoot themselves.

Op, sounds good to me

REEEEEE GTFO NORMIE FRIEND HAVER

One sec will turn lights on

>because they cum a bunch of times before i nut once
Haha oh poor boy. No, they dont.

Puke hard to see, very watery, all ive had to drink or eat in the last 12 hours was alcohol

What? You just said you talk about Sup Forums to your friends, kill yourself newfag

Stopped doig lines and just took hits from bag