I am sick of all the false information surrounding the Tor dark net and what it actually contains

I am sick of all the false information surrounding the Tor dark net and what it actually contains.

I'm not a Tor developer, nor some dark net connesiour but I'll help answer any questions you anons have about the Tor dark net.

Other urls found in this thread:

tetatl6umgbmtv27.onion/
secretsxsrvlpawm.onion/show
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How many chans are there on the dw

MasterCh*n, TorCh*n, 2ch*nels I think is what it is called. There are probably more but that's what I know. those r the major ones

is the marianas web real, if yes
What is Marianas Web?

No, that is a scam, along with Red Rooms, the shadow web, hit man for hire. while there has been some weird shit that has happened. It's very rare.

how do I find webseites of a specific topic?
most wikis are really ancient af and and most links are dead

Find a mirror of the hidden wiki: zqktlwi4fecvo6ri.onion/wiki

Look on pastebin for link lists.

Or try this: skunksworkedp2cg.onion (harry 71's onion spider)

To elaborate,

There are some live links on that wiki mirror I posted that act as search engines for the Tor darknet

What are some of your favorite sites on the dw?

how can you truly be safe surf there

Any special tor settings or addons
I have to consider something

>le dark web maymay
You people are fuckin retarded

There's always been one thing that's lept me uninterested in dark web.

What's the point unless you're a pedo?

tetatl6umgbmtv27.onion/ - talk to random people

secretsxsrvlpawm.onion/show - tell ur secrets (most are fake but they are hilarious)

TOR was LITERALLY created by the NSA.

Do you think that the reason why people think the deepweb is 2 spooky is cause of those youtubers who age demographics is 8-14 posting videos about it all the time?

Also how many of those brats got virused out or whatever cause they didn't take the necessary precautions?

Use whonix combo (Debian based Linux distro) with vpn on host. exclude US nodes on Torrc (config how you connect to tor in layman terms) and use hardened tor browser

is it easy to get involved?

should i be concerned if my wife's son were to delve into the depths as he gets older?

Is the stuff in the dw just more of what's on the normal Web with a few illegal shit, or is it truly an unruly underground?

anonymity is used not just by pedos.
You mean those click bait creepypasta shit stories that make 0 sense. Yeah they are all big Takedownman fans and will suck his dick for obviously crappy, fake as shit .onions

Are sellers who claim to be part of f.e. italian mafia actually part of these syndicates?

Well the Dark Web is actually unindexed shit. (Netflix movies etc)

The darknet, specifically the Tor darknet is where the difference lies.

Yeah they use it also.

They use tor to keep connections anonymous as well. They rely on the security of Tor as much as the average journalist

I'm not aware of that, but probably not. Just another selling point.

>
What I'm saying is, if you do illegal shit, it goes through the NSA.

So tell me more about the darknet.

no it goes through a random server. And if u exclude US servers, the tor protocol doesn't automatically connect you to the NSA or some shit. Good to be paranoid tho

Give me specifics

How did you learn all of this?

How trustworthy are black markets ? Hanza as example

And to elaborate Tor is open source, compile from source if u r worried

Does anyone of you have ever buy something on Hansa ?

As OP, it is my duty not to be retarded.

I have a lot of time to think. Just get ultra paranoid

yeah second this

No and try not to ask questions specifically pointed to Tor Darknet Markets.

why the fuck ?

can't just say that without explaining shit

cause I don't know the specifics of each and every market. sorry

I've heard that if you buy bitcoins with credit card you can be traced

Have you ever used one if yes which was it and how was your experience.

I want to find a hidden wiki with actually working and updated links. Without scam and taken down sides. (Would love to visit pink meth)

yeah thats the spirit

sorry user should of answered earlier.

just tell your son not to seek out CP, zoophilia, and obvious. Let him have some freedom. The more you restrict the more he disobeys out of curiosity.

Good question. ^ anons if u have any questions of markets and such. Use this as an example

Anyways no I haven't but I'll tell you something interesting. If you want to buy, don't ship to a weird location, just use a PO box. Sellers conceal the package already, so no worries. If you ship to a weird ass location multiple times, many will try to see wtf is up.

if you are worried about that, rather than use a service to mix them, ask a trusted friend

(If you, user don't know anyone, try to find a trusted place to mix, will be glad to elaborate if needed)

It really depends on how other people trust them. Ask around on hidden answers, lots with experience.

Is it possible to get on the deepweb with a smart phone?

Look at the link above I listed way above

Delivering to my own hous would be a bad idea right ?

Yep, there's an app called orbot. It works fairly well

Just downloading TOR gives the FBI warrant to remotely search your machines. Have fun!

Definitely!

Red Onion - Tor-powered web browser for anonymous browsing and darknet by Omar Mody

Apple fags ^^^^

Tons for android.

It really isn't. If you're buying domestic, using your real name and address actually makes it less of a red flag. I'm talking from personal experience.

This is the number one thing I hear.

I wouldn't recommend. But, a PO box under your name is literally the same lol.

So yes, you could. Just buy bi-monthly in small/medium quantity

The thing with P.O. boxes is that they aren't actually some anonymous godsend. I did some research when I was ordering, and to get a P.O. box you need to have all kinds of ID and proof of property and shit. If you have an address already just use it.

It's like owning an unlicensed gun.

Nobody knows you have it. Why would they randomly come in and break into a safe to search for something they don't have a clue about.

Also, the article mentions that any anonymity software is apparently a "reason for the FBI".

It will take the cops, what like 2-3 seconds longer to figure out your address.

But, how long does it take to swallow drugs?

i'll do my search cant do anything right now, thanks anyway bro

no problemo

Its risky since they tend to check packages at the border sometimes

agreed