ASIAN AMATEUR BREAD

ASIAN AMATEUR BREAD

Anonteacher, more Holly threesome? any with face uncensored?

also bros, lets try and keep this thread fresh not filled with stuff you just saved in the last two threads

ft. anonteacher

some reposts to get this started

Why are asians so disgusting?

last thread is still up no need to repost pics from there

it wont be

best way to make a webm?

even so we all just saw and saved those, right? lets keep it fresh-ish

calling anonteacher

calling anonteacher

beep beep beep

our boners need more of holly's ass

i use ffmpeg, it's not for beginners

OC is preferred obviously

whats a good beginner one?

Former prego Chinese wife

Roger dodger. Holly on the right.

i... don't know...

more oc

I use any video converter. Let's you crop and trim and mute sound easily.

hm... i'm very interested in where this is going..

perfect just unbelievably perfect i mean dont get me wrong your wife is hot as fuck, love the wide ass but hnnnnnng hollly my diiiick

Fuck man. AT here. Did you ever get video I wanted? I really wanted to see her pregnant getting fucked.

I dont know why but the fishing rod makes this pic funny

oh my god i love this , so cute, more of her??

more of yu?

2mb file limit is making this difficult
this is originally 4k video

I know what you mean.

I offered u to fuck her while prego. I think I'll get her prego again soon, ur in?

Oh and here's another pic of the wife's ass. Just to give her a fighting chance.

I too would like to see this hot preggo wife getting fucked

post in the vola? she has such a cute pussy! any with face?

Damn, that is a fighting chance! the way her wet juicy inner labia fold out like a flower is jus.t....mannnnn you a lucky dogg

there's some video already of her
out_8 through out_11

What a damn nice pussy. Moar or her pussy??

oh yea, checking those now, same girl, nice. if you still got more though...she might be my fave of yours but for the lesbians

Only if the wife is in too. The logistics of making that work though....

why the fuck does she have a line stretching through the middle of her body? wtf

more Holly?

i'll make one more, but they're annoying to make because i have to color grade, render to h264, then transcode to webm

U really care if she's into? Just impregnate her together
I'd also like to know...

Loooks like a nice fuck

How big is your dick?

Holly on right

She was. not me tho in the pic. Prolly her current bf or whatevers. Saw someone posted this one. Im hopin for more

same lineup but spread with face?

not very big, ~6 in
i'm not physically attractive either

more oc

What I'd give for this two pussies

It looks nice though.

More of it?

mmmmmmm, do you have the moment of the panties being removed? thats the sexiest part, always

does holly still visit for sex?

anonjp, i think i seen you in a burger king once (near azubujuban i think?) with some white dude

> (You)
>does holly still visit for sex?
Nope. Boyfriend. I hate it every day.

Wanna play a game with her?

no, i was just getting used to taking video at the time

i don't eat fast food in japan, so probably not me

that fucking sucks. will you ever release a longer non-webm edit of your threesome sex or stuff other than the van sex? i'm japan-user btw

Of course more!

their bodies are both so perfect

seconded

no flips?

Holly on right again. Everyone still here?

You can be sure I'm still here!

yup

is this up with sound?

you are living the life man. fuck that i cannot make my wife do that.

99% of Asians really have the worst looking pussies...let alone bodies.

U did it user. But I'd have rather stretched one of this lil pussy together with another dick

how about one of the virgins?

yeah, it should be out_27

this isn't me

> (You)
>that fucking sucks. will you ever release a longer non-webm edit of your threesome sex or stuff other than the van sex? i'm japan-user btw
Yeah I do. It's just a bitch to edit blurs on 3 faces. And Jill has been in demand for longer than holly so she's still priority. One day fam! If anyone wants to send me a big chunk of money I will gladly retire and release all my HD stuff. But until then.. slow going.

I think her pussy looks tasty

Can we pretty pretty pretty please see this one with just Holly's face uncensored? She had a GOOD time huh

more?

A blur shouldn't take too long? You can set it to track the face.

one of the virgins is out_25 through 29, also 31 through 34
the other one is the slightly bigger girl in the lesbian videos (she lezzed out and then had sex for the first time on the same day, in a 3some)

thanks

he is a professional fucker and not a professional video editor kek. and i prefer it this way than the other way around.

did you go on with your 3d / virtual stuff?

whats the vola? i wasn't in the last thread?

BBLedND

You have more of out_13? Damn I love that girl

Not interested in her pussy?

muh dick demands more 3some stuff. webms of cumshots/squirting even? or vids with sound?

Bunping for this!! out13 girl is incredible

thanks! Thank makes those even hotter to me now.

> (You)
>U did it user. But I'd have rather stretched one of this lil pussy together with another dick
During our last 3p with a guy, I jumped up while she was riding him and squeezed in next to him. She said she absolutely loved feeling stretched by two dicks. The poor kid was 19 and I think I surprised him pretty good. He just put his head back, arms behind his head, and closed his eyes. Lol. Good times. Pic related.

>BBLedND
thank you kind sir

i have to edit some stuff out in 3d, so i haven't gotten around to it yet, but i still have it

lots of out_13
out_14 through 19 is the same girl, and there's problem some i haven't uploaded yet

wait so you fit two dicks in her pussy at once??? holly or your wife?

This is the legendary anonteacher/anonjp thread. how could anyone keep up with them? no offense...

>
>he is a professional fucker and not a professional video editor kek. and i prefer it this way than the other way around.
Haha. Top kek. I try though. The face tracking works fine for like, a guy crossing the street. Try three faces moving around randomly and behind arms legs and asses.

Thanks! I happily await more stuff from her.

I'm monitoring. Please share more of her.

not sure if i ever uploaded these

you can (most likely) expect fresh content from her this winter, since i'll be seeing her again