Conventional memes are so common place these days. they're everywhere, even in many college professors lecture slides...

conventional memes are so common place these days. they're everywhere, even in many college professors lecture slides. So I myself have started to dive into the art of making avant-garde memes. who's with me?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/bassdecay
youtube.com/watch?v=6zXPFSWQMdY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

check em

I just want to be a real artist with my meme work. you know? really make some experimental memes.

like a new one I'm working on is replacing the MFW meme, that's so used up today, with something fresh. And what's fresh ... is Celery! so the new MFW images will be celery. and there are different types of celery pics to use that can be linked to an emotion or reaction. It's really avant-garde stuff guys!

check what you fucking faggot

Op is a faggot

MFW get no dubs

agree

one off

hail the avant garde meme movement
pic related, it's egglplant.mkv

MFW no one gets my art

damn nigga you just got roasted

another good one guys, is the readme.rtf file. popular with media and programs downloaded from the web. it's also good as a reaction saying

I like what I'm seeing OP. If you can get 5,000 words on how you came up with this idea and have it on my desk by Monday, you're hired.

Spiderman Tread memes are very traditional memes. For some, funny, but for me....my interest lies in real art. I want memes that question society, that take thought to figure out, that are experimental. I want memes that don't play by the rules. Guys you have to understand that memes today are being used by teachers and the media. we got to fight this war with a new type of meme

But what will this new meme be? It must be created by us, the gods of Sup Forums, to start this new era.

>be me
>be on internet
>look at news page
>cats really starting to gargle that again
>readme.rtf
>find 7 hondas
>not a single is 5%
>lol what a daft situation
MFW tails is the new wings

vampires

please guys, really like i'm about to cry. no one is taking to my new memes. i worked really hard on these. pleas guys just use some of my meme.come on. friends wouldn't do this. if not then imma play somewhere else

eeeeeeeeeeeee use new memes! please dear

soundcloud.com/bassdecay

this guy is producing tracks for the new wave of memes. i like his thinking

youtube.com/watch?v=6zXPFSWQMdY

# S A D W A Y N E

A V A N T G A R D E M E M E S

If nobody want my new fresh meme idea, I'll end it now. who will try to stop me? probably no one....

just for that, I added more. you guys really hate my new memes that much?

I like them, you have a rare and unique talent. keep on keeping on squire.

check'd

:D someone believes in my memes!!!! I'll keep on keeping on then. it's a beautiful day!

samefag
>mfw

booooom.rtf not all is samefag