I just peed blood. What should I do? Do I need to go to the Er?

I just peed blood. What should I do? Do I need to go to the Er?

Yup. /thread

What could be possible causes?

You had borscht last night. Just relax.

Dragon dildos Made in china

Bladder infection
Kidney infection
Cancer
Kidney stone
Toxic shock

Go to the fucking hospital.

I've taken 3 qcarbo20 in the past week and a half. Is it a possibility that this is what caused it? I have been forcing little amounts out since it happened and it looks normal now

You probably have a urinary tract infection.
Drink some isopropyl alcohol to clear it out.

If dubs drink it

Comment: stock photo

That is all

Is it possible to get a uti from having sex with someone who has one?

hematuria

Urinary tract infections. Urinary tract infections often occur when bacteria enter your body through the urethra and begin to multiply in your bladder. Symptoms can include a persistent urge to urinate, pain and burning with urination, and extremely strong-smelling urine.

Kidney infections. Kidney infections (pyelonephritis) can occur when bacteria enter your kidneys from your bloodstream or move up from your ureters to your kidney(s). Signs and symptoms are often similar to bladder infections, though kidney infections are more likely to cause fever and flank pain.

A bladder or kidney stone. Bladder or kidney stones can also cause both gross and microscopic bleeding.

Enlarged prostate. begins growing as men approach middle age. When the gland enlarges, it compresses the urethra, partially blocking urine flow.

Kidney disease. Microscopic urinary bleeding is a common symptom of glomerulonephritis, which causes inflammation of the kidneys' filtering system.

Glomerulonephritis may be part of a systemic disease, such as diabetes, or it can occur on its own. triggered by viral or strep infections, blood vessel diseases (vasculitis), and immune problems such as IgA nephropathy, which affects the small capillaries that filter blood in the kidneys (glomeruli).

Cancer. Visible urinary bleeding may be a sign of advanced kidney, bladder or prostate cancer.

Inherited disorders. Sickle cell anemia hereditary defect of hemoglobin in red blood cells, Alport syndrome, which affects the filtering membranes in the glomeruli of the kidneys.

Kidney injury. A blow or other injury to your kidneys from an accident or contact sports can cause blood in your urine that you can see.
Strenuous exercise. may be linked to trauma to the bladder, dehydration or the breakdown of red blood cells that occurs with sustained aerobic exercise.

Sorry my first reaction wasn't "let me take a picture of it with a timestamp"

Seriously get it checked out user, I was peeing bloody a few years back. Turned out to be a urethra stricture. Ended up with septicemia and septic shock from kidney/bladder infections.

Had to have a operation where they cut my penis open in 2 and took a graft from the inside of my mouth to rebuild my urethra

Fine now though can't even tell

Peeing blood does not resolve itself. Only a doctor can help you. The sooner you get it checked out, the sooner you'll get over with it.

put a band-aid on it and get back to work

But it was let me post on b

So what does b ask

Timestamp and pic nigger

Go fuck yourself scrub kid.

Don't wait. Close your browser and go to the hospital now

Bloody pee = kidney failure, seizures to follow in about 6 hours.

Have fun OP

OP, did you work out? High blood pressure can cause blood vessels to rip.
Your blood is very bright red so it is arterial blood.

Op broke his dick

Bright red blood in piss is a sign of arterial bleeding. Typically this happens from trauma. Can be trauma to kidneys, bladder, or urethra. Most common cause of bloody piss is kidney stones. Kidney failure, and I know from experience, typically does not present with bright red blood in the urine.