Wow drumpf is finished!

wow drumpf is finished!

A Hillary supporter could literally stay home and not even bother voting. That's my plan.

Other urls found in this thread:

usnews.com/news/world/articles/2016-11-02/russias-ramping-up-for-war-where-nobodys-looking
youtube.com/watch?v=d_qa_3BQE5U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hehe, well played

How about stay home AND vote?

You mad, faggot?

lol, are you Trump-lovers even trying?

ITT: Script faggot tryna stop people from voting cuz his candidate is so useless he would lose if everyone votes.

Yes friends I too am a Hillary supporter and will not bother voting because she is guaranteed to win, I also recommend you guys just stay home and relax on Election Day instead of voting, don't forget to tell your fellow Hillary supporting friends so they don't have to go through the hassle of voting when they could be home relaxing

Voter suppression is illegal.

Have fun in the pokey, faggot.

As if the FBI would do anything to harm the image of Hillary

Have you been living under a rock since Friday?

>what is political grand-standing

>no "how to take a screenshot" tab
You tried user

lol - I emailed them a screen cap and link to this thread

Nice try Donald. You almost had me...

>yfw you realize it wasn't a joke

nice try faggot, but i already voted twice for hillary. once in my home state, and once in the state where i am presently employed.

So it's gonna get deleted?

Good thing this doesn't constitute as "voter suppression"

Stay at home?

So Trump can be bested by a slight margin then bitch about how the election was stolen?

No way. Let's landslide him.

Hillary is a fuck tard. A vote for her is... oh just go eat your own poop...

Gee, will Hillary be OK?

Pro-treason I see user, so you are another with no interest in making America great for everyone?

And Donald Trump raped a 13-year old. His accuser almost made a public announcement yesterday, except she got too many threats.

I'm just not a fan of putting Russian interests over the US

>And Donald Trump raped a 13-year old

Sure kid

>going to trial this month
President Michael Jackson

Better hope it's not true.

Because when this story gains traction, it will be right before Election Day.

This was debunked retard

>Trump shills, desperate as ever

LEARN SOME FUCKING INTEGRITY SWINE

>debunked

protip: multiple cases exist, including another one in chicago.

>I'm just not a fan of putting Russian interests over the US

I know, what brass monkey of a lie told by Clinton right? I hate her lies too.

>for everyone
You don't even believe that, just stop

a week ago he was at 1%
times are a changing, hippie

>multiple eye-witness testimonies already ruled as factual in criminal court cases

KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEK

Only way he'll win is if the FBI arrests Hillary for the emails.
But even then I think he'll lose harder to Bernie

>implying that the FBI hasn't been compromised by Russia

After Comey's "timely" release of "new emails", I would say that it doesn't look good for them.

Trump asks the Russian government to hack into US government systems, asks gun owners to assassinate his political rivals, and willingly spreads Russian propaganda. Trump is your pro-treason candidate.

>Because when this story gains traction

It won't, MSM does not back losers.
They see Clintons are falling, never try to catch a falling knife user.
Just let it fall...

>debunked
nope, that's just another Trump line you're regurgitating.

Your "debunked" line has already been debunked, try harder.

By whom? Why did his supporters send her death threats then?

Nobody tries to silence someone who doesn't have something.

>Clinton controls every single private and government intelligence agency that could investigate this
>ALL 17 OF THEM AGREE

wow you're so fucking stupid

I love Hillary and I think she's getting a raw deal with all this email bullshit. I get worried about Trump and then I see how bad he's losing. Which is great because I have to pull a double shift on Nov. 8th so I won't be able to vote!

Did someone just get fucked by a Weiner?

>multiple cases exist

I know, way too many coming out of the leaks for the Clinton's to have any hope of containment. They're shite is fried.

12 of them were not even in the US. Even foreign intelligence says it was Russia.

You spelled Donald Trump wrong.

>wanting the MSM-backed candidate to win
b-b-but muh anti-establishment

Oh please, it's the so-called "Liberal Media". By your own "logic", they must release a negative story on Trump and "Trump rapes 13 year-old" is about as negative as it gets.

At least try to stay consistent on your own axioms.

You should have tried harder to get Bernie, instead of shilling for Hillary, she's a lost cause, war monger with so much shit on her you'd need a ten ton winch to pull her out.

>MUH EMAILS

How many times have you told yourself that? Do you still get worked up as much as the first time?
>you're stupid

same here.. polls have been showing her ahead for months AND I BELIEVE THEM.

what's the point.

Bernie didn't even get close to a large number of votes. Just like Trump won't on the 8th.

Cry harder faggot.

War monger? Tell me about all the wars she started you dumb shit. Go make up facts about how big your non-existent dick is.

>multiple eye-witness testimonies already ruled as factual in criminal court cases

How hard would it be "to pay mentally ill to do stuff" AKA detailed in Project VERITAS undercover videos?

yeah, I think they got bigger things on their hands right now.. investigating Hillary for pedophilia and sex-trafficking for example.

You shouldn't get so sure of her. Us Trump supporters are going to be at the polls in record numbers on the 28th. TRUMP that bitch!

Warming up the butt.

If Trump did rape a 13-year old, then prison will come for him.

Again with the dicks! I couldn't get an answer last time, maybe someone could enlighten me this time, why are liberals so focused on dick jokes?

SHUT UP!! SHUTTTT UPPPPPP!!! STOP POSTING THIS FUCKING THREAD AND SHUUTTTTTT UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP2t ijbasdjgbafaknf,sabfkqjew 51onsamkf

>long ago proven false
That Russia is mobilizing for war? No, that is very likely now: usnews.com/news/world/articles/2016-11-02/russias-ramping-up-for-war-where-nobodys-looking Trump, however, is very pro-Russian and has talked about not following article 5 of NATO if Russia does go to war. On top of that, he wishes to be Russia's buddy despite their aggressive actions in Europe and against the US, even talking about lifting sanctions.

All that was disproven was that Trump and the Kremlin aren't directly talking to each other. All I am claiming is based off things Trump himself have stated, and facts regarding Russia's militaries current deployment

That's good plan

>Hillary and I think she's over due to rot in prison

fixed it 4 ya

well, i don't bother to vote

30% of trump supportes will make their cross in the wrong section, because they can't read

so i won't participate in 5 days.

Funny how trump shills have never stated fact. Niether have their supreme faggot who hates America: trump.

Lena Dunham just came out in support of Hillary Clinton, so she's got the pedo vote locked down SOLID!

This is your fault too. Stop browsing and work harder on that Anti-Life Equation, faggot.

Yeah, but Trump will go there first for rape.

With his attitude towards women? He did it.

Just another week before the Trump followers end up humiliated.

Perhaps you should head there since you want a hugbox.

Jeff Epstein went to prison for the testimony that identified Trump as a child rapist.

Who the FUCK do you even think would fabricate these charges? They came from back in 1994, before Trump had any political ambitions.

>MSM-backed candidate to win

Funny think is MSNBC Chris Mathews has flipped and endorsed Trump LOL

Sauce: youtube.com/watch?v=d_qa_3BQE5U

trump isn't a part of the political corruption that democrats and republicans run. those two parties are the same garbage, but trump means change. like super duper change. he has no political connections whatsoever.
so he will do what benefits everybody.
>your vote matters.

You see what you want cuck

If the charges happened before Trump even went into politics, he definitely did it.

Looks like Trump's past has finally caught with him.

Grab that pussy and tinfoil hat baby

The guy on the left is a stupid fuck, controlled by the billionaire on the right. Come on, user, it isn't THAT hard to decipher.

Wait a second, let me get this straight:

The Federal Bureau of Investigation spends millions of dollars investigating Clinton's Emails, which have already been sketchy as fuck, comes to some startling conclusions regarding the Clinton Foundation, and THEY are the ones you don't trust because of it?

This is the most conspiritarded thing that I've heard this entire election. It's incredible.

>Oh please, it's the so-called "Liberal Media". By your own "logic", they must release a negative story on Trump and "Trump rapes 13 year-old" is about as negative as it gets.

HRC - "Our Press" meaning NYT & Washpo
Clintons doo-doo up everyone who gets involved with them. Check y'self user, I bet
you got a shit scent on you too.

It has to be a statement made in court to count as testimony, kid.

No testimony has been made.
There is no evidence.

The timing is impeccable though right?

>the so-called
Yes, Republican propaganda and slogans are always completely representative of reality. HOW FUCKING STUPID ARE YOU???

They're CORPORATE news networks, they're conservative BY NATURE. Maybe playing to certain demographics wins them better ratings, but they are owned and run by conservative billionaires.

>Just like Trump won't on the 8th.
You feel the water rising around your ankles.

The ship is sinking, user. Just get on the fucking lifeboat already instead of trying to defend the biggest government scandal in a century.

If you knew what you peddled you would know that the "evidence" against Hill was provided by Bushes speechwriter and was here say with 0 tangible evidence.

Citation needed

>If Trump did rape a 13-year old

Not without criminal intent, lets apply Comey standards equally user.