why are they all fat skanks? I wouldnt fucking touch any of them

tyr roll

this

1 to 8 its ok

jesus christ even 2 is obese
I'd do 1 and maybe 2 if I'm starving

5 makes my cock hard.

Rollerino bladerino

Honestly I like them all. I like women of all sizes because I'm not a neckbeard loser who thinks that only skinny girls are good in bed. Nothing better than grabbing on to some meat when fucking a girl. Hip bones can be nice, but I like that soft cushion and a fat pussy.

1, 3, 5, or 8. The rest are terrible.

>10 = 0

rolling

im pleb

I just don't think being fat is all that terrible. I like bigger women and smaller women and everything in between. What's so wrong about that? How does being attracted to fat women make me a feminist?

Fuck yeah. I've only ever been with fat women. I love meat on my women. More enjoyable to fuck. Faggots that only fuck skinny women are missing out but hey, good on them. leaves all the fatties for me! I'm happy with that. :) Their loss, my gain.

Maybe you should read your own post again. I know you're probably a troll but sadly there are some sad people who are actually like this.

roll

WTF are you on about? I don't want to get it on with any man. I want in the folds of sweet pussy.

I don't need to reread shit. Because I have a preference suddenly I'm a troll? Then this whole post is a troll post. Your logic makes no sense.

so this is some sort of bullshit thread made by desperate lonely feminist losers... that's good to know

How do you equate being sexually attracted to fat girls as being feminist? It just makes no sense.

Wouldn't date anyone above a 3 as that's what I am.

I am neither desperate, feminist, or loser. I just so happen to love fatties. I really don't care if you approve of that or not. I'm glad people like you exist that only date disgusting skeletal sized women. You leave all the fatties for me. As i said before, YOUR loss, MY gain.

get

this poster is an obese loser feminist

all of 'em

What an entitled, disrespectful overgrown child. You think you are just entitled to getting it with any man while you demand to be treated with respect by men. Maybe you should start with a change in your attittude and practice a basic politeness towards others because its not the people around you that are the problem.

rol

Being brutally honest? I'd fuck them all. I like all body types on women. As long as the pussy and personality are good? The size of a woman doesn't matter to me.

How does not being attracted to hambeasts make anyone a virgin neckbeard? Men are human beings and have the right to make their own decisions when it comes to who they get involved with romantically and who they dont. Pluss it's not only a matter of the fact that you are dehumanizing men by thinking of them as objects for you to use and throw away as you please. Men are people, and people come with different sexualities. Many men are actually, really, they are literally actually not attracted to fat women. I know you're never going to understand something this difficult, it's probably just too hard for your lard covered skull to get through, but I would appreciate the effort from your part. You should be ashamed for posting such bigoted and hateful, childish bullshit.

Then why are you so butthurt about other men getting pussy from women who are actually worth it? What a massive loser.