Hi Sup Forums, I'm growing my weed for the first time and now it got bigger than I expected...

Hi Sup Forums, I'm growing my weed for the first time and now it got bigger than I expected. Can I trim the fan leaves so it can fit in my wardrobe? Will it damage my harvesting?

No. You have made the mistake and let him grew to much. Better take a smaller pot with less earth in it next time! For now since it is a try.. Try to cut them. But these big leaves are the one where your plant get energy from... So less energy less flower

post pic of whole plant wit timestamp faggot

I read that if you cut some leaves, the plant will not waste energy with those, making all the energy to the ones remaining.
It kinda made sense to me, but I dont think it is the same for every fucking plant so I dont know :/

Most of the photosynthesis (idk how you call it in english but you get me) is done in the leaves so it's not smart to cht alot of them off, cutting some of the bigger leaves off is an option, but it could be too much very quickly, so if it's really necessary, than don't cut more than 2 or something.

do you ship some weed leaves to other countries? desperately want weeeeeeed

This is it, I dont have a clue what species it is since I got the seeds with the traffic weed I bought (weed is illegal here)

I'm really afraid of damaging them :(

>do you ship some weedleaves
What do you smoke bro?

Not at all, sorry, but why do u need leaves?

2 smoke!!!!!

Some more advanced producers use this method, so the actual flower gets more light, but it's not really easy to estimate when it's enough and where to cut it. It is true that by cutting the leaves, the plant uses more energy to flower but again, you need them for the photosynthesis. I'll look something up for you and what the best technique is.

Anyway, I was thinking of trimming some leaves because those 2 pots wont fit in my wardrobe (pic), even just one of them ends up touching the walls and, as I remove them to get some sun every day, I'm afraid when it starts to flowering and the resin starts showing up It will be all over the walls instead of the flower

I read the leaves dont have THC, at least not to get high with... It is the flowers

Bro, you're not supposed to smoke: leaves, stams/sticks and seeds from a weedplant... only the flower

I'm really gratefull, I'll stick around here

SO MUCH MISINFORMATION IN HERE!

Remind me to never trust stoners for growing tips.

the exeption might be that leaves near the flower, it gets some of the resin
bonus: smoking the seeds might give u headache

Look up "Low Stress Training for Cannabis"

You can grow a high-bud producing plant that doesn't get more than 1-3ft tall.

Kinda lika Bonsai, except for weed!

WHAT DO U MEAN?

I said Its my first time and i'm asking for halp! I just put some god damn seeds on the dirt and now its like this. If there is some misinformation here, please correct me, i'll be gratefull

This.

Sometimes people call it LST too.

Read marijuana growing forums

If it's the space you're concerned about, cut some of leaves with the longest sticks off I guess, just don't cut more than 2 off (just an estimation) because it's going to be a shock for the plant, and it needs the leaves. When you do it, cut it all the way to the bottom of the stick ( so no hanging stick without a leave on it) also, cut the leaves off as fast in a row as possible, as it will shock the plant, so don't wait an hour in between or something. Once you've cut them off, give your plant some extra nutritions/water (whatever you give them) to recover and you're done.
Source: a dutch website for weedplants (rollingstoned)

Hey, OP, what kind of lights are you using?

Those are males, jackass. You should have flower by this height.

really any grow tips on the web in general

you will read completely opposite shit from 2 different people both claiming their method is the best. Buy a well known grow book and be happy or just be smart and do the hard research to find out for yourself.

inb4 OPs plant is male

True the small leaves near the flower with THC on them are smokeable, just one tip: when you harvest, cut the tip of these small leaves off so they can dry fast and shrink a bit, which creates a nice bud

There's a great book from Ed Rosenthal on growing. He's a good source, or Jorge Cervantes. Or try to find a local hydroponics store.

I have Jorge's book sitting next to me, its a must have.

Op have you ever heard of topping your plant? If not i suggest it

>You should have flower by this height.

You all are such morons

Yep. I have a copy as well. I sorta use a hybrid of the recommendations from a bunch of different books. I try hard to calculate the ppm of the nutes that I use to pretty much exact levels, as well as lighting and temp. I haven't invested in CO2 or anything yet, but I might

gonna make some fiber with that hemp plant OP?

dont cut anything

blast it with artificial light 24/7

dont let sun light come at it trough the window

every day/night cycle it grows, stop the day/ night cycles

I bought some on internet but havent arrived yet. This 2 pots was raised on sun and a cheap fluorecent light that i dont know if helped :]

you're not going to get decent weed in your wardrobe. Enough light would cause too much heat. Proper venting and light would exceed in cost the amount of you'd you'd receive. Just buy weed from a decent grower, or grow with a proper setup.

this both are female, "jackass", and weed can get high as a tree, depending on the species.

Both of them are full of those white things that idk what is called

inb4 "Too stupid to look at YouTube"

You should've looked up SCROGGING and how to train your plant....You should've topped it so it'll bush out, and you should've at the VERY least, tied the main branch down and trained it to grow in a more compact area.

You user, are a fucking idiot. Always research before you try to do something you don't know how to do. Did they teach you nothing in school?

Hell I grew a half a pound in a box, and I didn't even try...what's your problem.

OP here and I think I need to set things clear:
1- I got this seeds from the random weed the drugdealers of my town. I dont have a clue what species it is and I dont have the means to know.
2- I germinate 6 seeds and then planted them on 01/08. Then, as I saw the roots were growing too much, transplanted 4 pf them to a bigger pot day 06/09 (I KNOW IT WAS A MISTAKE BECAUSE IT GOT WAY BIGGER THAN I WANTED).
3- Day 13/10 they started flowering with those white things, and now I already see some red ones. I discarted 2 more and stayed with the 2 I thought more healthier.
4- The smell is strong inside my room, my father-in-law came by 4 times a week and stays in the living room, the smell never got strong enough to go there but my fear is real.
5- to ease the smell I thought I could put them in the wardrobe, so i bought some led grow lights and did the aluminium papper thing. (led for no overheat)

you seems really agressive for a pothead