god-tier games thread
Ill start

Tony Hawk's Pro skater 4

Hide the sausage

JFK Reloaded.

Bin Laden's Flight Simulater

This

GTA V

Recently rebought it for ps4. Loving it so much still after all these years. Nords and 2h ftw

Sokoban

this. always this.

ma nigga. respect.

/thread

>tfw box in corner

this

He's right, you know

Fuck yeah
New wallpaper

Posted it over 9000 times in these type of threads and never got a response. You're the first. Will you marry me?

Skyrim

With the right mods, yes.

postal 2

This is a piece of art

sorry already taken. :)

Dubs confirm Morrowind's God-tier status

i like you

i should really play this one again, i used to love it.
luckily the new game is coming out soon

I don't know why but I miss this game and I was never any good at it and never played it that long

if you got feels for mistakenly putting boxes in the corner. you have serious psychological problems.
abandonment issues maybe ?
just restart the level. it's a puzzle game.

yeeeaaahhhh....

it fills you with determination

morrowind didn't aged well

THAT FUCKING REBEL FLAGSHIP

great game to play whilst stoned

Orphanage level /shudder

Can't /thread your own post newfriend..

Lurk moar

It aged splendid, user.
Maybe the graphics got a little dusty, but you
wouldn't notice anyway because your eyesight drained during all the hours spent ingame

I'm 12 what is this?

>mount & blade
I really dont get it. I only heard positive things about this game, so i bought it on steam. It went my one and only refund. What is so good about this game? Did i missed something? Like, did i not played it long enough? (played it just a few ours)

>Elder Scrolls
Morrowind was one of the best games ever. Oblivion didnt got me. Skyrim was nice to play, but didnt drag me into the atmosphere at all -> no match for Morrowind.

>GTA V
A friend dragged me into this and it sucked. Well singleplayer was ok, but i just didnt liked the story. Trevor was cool, but i felt like a cuck for only doing missions for niggers or fib people that choked me or cartell members who hit me with a baseball bat.
GTA Online was the absolute trash. There like no content at all + getting money is an absolutely grind. Went into duping glitches at some point and that was still too grindy for me, so i abandoned this shit.

>Thief
Very good game.

Postal 2
Well, laughed alot. :)

>Dishonored
Good idea, but the atmosphere isnt really dragging.

>Master of Orion
Awesome game. Lost me much time back then. Anyone played the new Master of Orion with realtime battles?

Seconded.
I finally made it trough when i stopped taking care of the spoopy atmosphere tho

new MoO is terrible unfortunately...

however there are some worthy space 4X successors out there

>russia
>jungles

Wouldn't expect the subumans of Sup Forums to understand a dice roll...

Was this ever on snes? Or was it 64?

Are you fucking retarded

i dont meant on the graphics... but combat...

That game got boring fast and you're faced when th a 2016 election at the end

PC

Can you name some?

Just joking. Morrowind is one of best games imo. What do you think of Skywind?

64 and PC

osu!

/thread/

kill urself b8ter

fucking idiot

oh, right in the childhoods

Well it's not perfect. no fancy combos or keypushing sequences. I don't expect millenials to like it

Ok I remember it. I never beat it but I played around in it a bit and it was badass. thinking about it makes me want to play it now.

endless space is closest in feel, es2 is actually due out very soon and looks pretty good...

stars in shadow is due out soon and looks VERY good

galactic civilizations 2 is excellent and plays a lot like MoO2, including ship customization (3 is shit imo)

sword of the stars (the first one)

distant worlds: universe is probably my fav space 4X, it's quite different from other titles but definitely worth checking out

some other titles that aren't perfect, but worth playing for some of the features are star ruler 2 and polaris sector

not really 4X, but sins of solar empire is the nuts for anyone into space themed strategy games

All memes aside, this game was actual shit. The writing was so obviously written for wanabe edgy teens or emotional fags. It was an absolute cringe fest. And I tried playing it well before it had any kind of reputation or that I knew of. Friend gifted it to me, nearly crippled myself from the physical cringe.

man i remember playing this game around the time i was taking german in high school.... so much yelling in german while i shoveled those damn allies. good times.

I love this game. Just got iso and fire up on dosbox last week to show my brother in law. It rocks!

God damn the online for this was amazing. Never found a more fun online FPS since. This is truly legendary man.

Red Alert 2
Also cod 4 mw2 and black ops 1 and GTA San Andreas ofcourse

Thanks, will check them out.

Good, but the worst hitbox of all time. I remember some guy made a fix for it, and they decided to patch it away.

HELL FUCKING YEAH DUDE wish the would make games like these today

My nigga

i'd post Sup Forums's patrician list but the image is more than 2mb

best game that nobody knows about

Exactly the same here actually, theres a certain sense of mystery there of what could have been

tfw not actually baiting