along*

sorry bros

This and Weezer's Blue album

ITT albums you can't listen to without transcending time and space

this t.b.h

HEEEEEEEY

this and pet sounds

he really made it easy

I still haven't listened to it despite liking everything else by Beach Boys I've heard
I think tonight's the night

shit so you're a pretty good singer, then

either that or you just don't give a shit

this and TLOP

Smile Sessions (box set) straight through from Our Prayer -> You're Welcome

then youre gonna listen to all the outtakes and sessions in your shock, as well as the bonus track where brian gets shrunk into a piano

SLN 2004 BWPS MIX
L
N

B
W
P
S

M
I
X

There's some I just can't hit like Surfs Up, or any of those super high notes

I guess I'm a decent hobby singer, but I don't do it 'for real'

Nah, don't listen to this guy. The SLN mix is good, and it does a lot right, but I just can't get over how shitty his mix of Cabin Essence is. Listen to Sessions if it's your first time around, though definitely get back to the SLN mixes later. AlternateBrianWilson Presents SMiLE is great too, though the intro to Heroes & Villains goes on a bit long in it.

DIDIDIDIDIDIDADADADADADADIDIDIDIDADADADA

HOW I LOVE MY GIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRL

hummm-diddy-wadda
>heroes and a villains an' a
hummm-diddy-wadda
>heroes and a villainsss

I'VE BEEN IN THIS TOWN

SOMETIMES

I FEEL

VERRRRRY

SAD

Rubber Soul
Love You

I downloaded the regular and his suggestion and flipped a coin and now I'm listening to SLN
what the fuck this is amazing

and now I'm on Cabin Essence so time to see if it lives up to the negative hype

this too

>Carl visibly unamused
>that goatgroupie that has a crush on Dennis
>Al getting raw poon from that doggo
Favorite picture of the boys.

If you don't sing the kazoo part in corporal clegg you're a pleb

This and Strawberry Jam are the only CDs I have in my car, and from listening to these constantly while driving I cant help but know and sing along every word

It legitimately pisses me off how the reputation of The Beach Boys has been tarnished as much as it has over the years. Ask any random joe schmoe off the streets about them, and the first thing to come to mind will either be tacky surf rock or fucking Full House and kokomo. Their best work has pretty much been forgotten by the general public it seems.

There's one man, and one man only to thank

his subordinates were merely following orders

>AlternateBrianWilson Presents SMiLE
This is the best fan mix, but it shouldn't be your introduction to Smile. You should listen in this order:

1. The 2004 Brian Wilson Smile (Give several listens to memorize it and become familiar with the completed material.)
2. Alternate Brian Wilson Presents Smile (The most entertaining version of Smile and most "complete" sounding imagining of the 67 version. Listen to this one when you want to listen to Smile for the sake of listening to Smile.)
3. The 2011 Official Smile Sessions 5-disc Complete Box Set (For Smile veterans only. Now that you are familiar with the proper arrangement of Smile, you can fully appreciate the deconstructed segments of each song.)

WE LEARN DANCES
BRAND NEW DANCES
LIKE THE NUCLEAR BOMB

the first 20 tracks of sessions is essentially bwps but from the actual time period

and I also never realized the smile reconstruction I have is SLN "Sept 2013 UPGRADE"

what's he been up to since then

I think this is what you have. Looks interesting, I'm gonna have to give it a listen.

smileysmile.net/board/index.php?topic=16369.0

do you do the scream at the start of your pretty face is going to hell

>what's he been up to since then
He just uploaded a Neil young album yesterday.

>alone
all of them...

Where do I acquire AlternateBrianWilson Presents Smile?

If I remember correctly there's a 320kbps version in the archive, but there's also a 128kbps version on soulseek if it's not there

I might be wrong though. If so, do a quick google search and you should find some links

It's not so impossible..

I'M JUST A GIGOLO (GIGOLO)

Their best material wasnt even properly released. Probably the worst managed band in history

Kek how did you know op?

I'm a fully grown, straight white male, and I have no qualms admitting my closet love for ABBA

You're halfway to fully grown
You've got a real good shot
No help to hold inside
Give a real
Give a real shout out

why does it fuck up the order? there's supposed to be a story-like feel to the original order

>there's supposed to be a story-like feel to the original order
What do you mean? What's the story?

Linking you to the pastebin - his explantions are an incredible mix of attention to detail and autism.

His drive was a purely accurate release to what 1967 wouldve been when adhering to record standards and two sides and stuff.

pastebin.com/6fPLp6xB

He didnt actually 'fuck up' anything