BF%: 14
Dick size: 7" bone pressed.
Shoe size: 12 UK

Rate each others measurements...

188 lbs

5'10

No idea on bf

6"

6" here too. how do you feel about your dick size? 6 inches isnt small but its not big either. imo

5'8

146 lbs

< 18 bf im sure

6" pecker

11 shoe size

Height: 6'/1.82m
Weight: 16st 3lb/227lbs/103kg
BF%: 20%
Dick: 8"
Shoe Size 11 UK

Your either chubby or muscular and I can't tell which...

Sounds promising. Hit the gym guys under 6' usually find it easier to fill there frame.

You are either a bodybuilder or our have extremelly severe type 2 diabetes.

Too chubby to be a body builder, but yeah hit the gym. Also as wide as I am tall which helps pad out the weight.

yeah , been hitting the gym. i have a toned body for sure. so easy to loose fat and gain body mass being under 6 foot, i lost 15 lbs in less than a month.

Girls call me average not small but I consider it small. Lucky then some guys since they have less.

OP here. I've had similar success at the gym. When I first started doing cardio I lost 12 pounds in a fortnight.

I'm skinny havent lifted in years. I have heavy bones

6'2"
150 lbs
skinnyfuck
12 us

Don't be bothered by it. Op here and I've had people reject me because I have 7". My first girlfriend when I was 17 said it was scary. So yeah some girls do prefer a smaller or average size :).

Shit son. That's impressive. Keep up the gym and you'll be /fit/ in no time.

Is your dick as skinny as you are?

There is no such thing as heavy bones but I would accept the weight if you where naturally broad that'd make sense.

6ยด4"

250 lbs

BF idk

7.5, 8 on a good day

Impressive size but you need to eat something man. Way too lean.

No, not especially. It's not a tree trunk, but it isn't thin. Average girth, maybe slightly above, If I had to guess

13 us shoe

You're almost as tall as my friend (he's 6'5") and even at that size you look pretty chubby at 250 pounds if you're not lifting.

You're a UK 12.5 I'm a UK 12 but you're 3" taller than me. Hmm.

6'4''
175-180lbs
8-11%
6.5 inches

You could say i'm a big guy

ForYou.exe

true, plus somehow i go for really short girls. and they are just uber tight. i could only imagine being bigger would just cause them pain. i mean i have bottomed out believe it or not

height 192cm
weight something between 85 and 90kg
dunno about bf
dick size is inverted and havent measured that
shoe size is 40

At that height and weight with consideration of your bf% you must be really slender.

...For you?

Height: 6;4, (193cm)
Weight: 230 lb, (104kg) i lost around 70lb this year (31kg)
BF: no idea lost alot of weight was at 29% before weight loss
Dick: "8" bone pressed
Shoe: 14 extra wide

Man small girls are the best and when they're tight too you have no worries. I date people that re like 5'3 and I'm 6'1", amazing.

>1.85 meters/185.9 cm
why are you repeating yourself?

I'm pretty lucky with my gf. She's 5'11" so can take a good dicking. First gf was around 4'8" and had a waist as slim as my fucking thigh.

Sauce?

5'5"
320lbs

No at 6'4 180 pounds is really thin. I Ave tall friends.

You sound like a pretty big guy and you definitely lift. Most tall guys find it hard to put on fat so your weight must be muscle.

Us

Because there is always someone that will nitpick at shit like that. Like you're doing now.

nope dont lift, i fucked up my back all my current wieght is still fat

Start a diet and get a cardio regime setup. It'll help out a lot.

Try cardio?

i didnt even exercise to loose some of my weight i just stopped eating surgar, well my family stopped buying to so i had no access and 70 pounds disappeared in like 9 month with out exercise

Height: 6'2"/1.85 meters/188cm
Weight: 7.9 stone/50kg/110lbs
BF%: 3
Dick size: 6.5"
Shoe size: 11 AUS
Absurdly thin, thanks hypermetabolism.

6 foot 9 inches
335 pounds
9 inches
Size 15

5'10"/179cm
166lb/75.2kg
12%bf
6.5" dick

You should consider playing in the NBA

At 335 lbs.?

Sumo wrestling is more like it.

Bodyfat needs to increase. Unless you're going for Mr Olympia there is no need to be that thin.

height 6' 4
weight 305
bf% fuck if i know im fat
5 inches

I'm not fat I lift bro

Ray Mattos

I'm not trying to be that thin - I keep a workout schedule, I eat healthy and a lot more than most people expect me to, yet my body metabolises it significantly faster than normal, and thus I don't retain weight.

It's alright, depending on body composition, bone density, etc. 190 is about average for 6'4''.

kek u fat fuck

Height: 9'90''
Weight: 150 lbs
BF: 0% (all muscle)
Dick size: 20'
Shoe size: 40 US

My bad. What are your stats? OHP, bench, squat, and deadlift.