Just took Adderall and it made me horny as fuck. Post anything you like. Also...

Just took Adderall and it made me horny as fuck. Post anything you like. Also, I want to try sucking a dick at some point. I can deep throat. Tell me what you would want me to do to you.

Fuck, Adderall is awesome. Posting tits.

I can deep throat about 12 inches, so nothing you got is impossible.

Come on, I need someone to fuck my throat.

Talkin' Max Hardcore degradation here.

oh gosh don't know if real but make me fucking hard.

I would gladly push my dick through those juicy lips

Someone please, at the very least, call me a faggot.

You want me to start slow, or just go deep right away?

Time stamp you big tittied slut

do you have kik or something ?

^

Fuck it, I'm not waiting for your reply.

I lick around the tip of your cock. My lips envelop the head, and I suck hard just for a second. I know I need to make it nice and slick to make you feel good. I take you into my mouth deep, swirling my tongue on the underside of your cock. I push you against the back of my throat, until I gag twice.

My mouth fills with saliva which I push out of my mouth onto your shaft. I rub it all over with my hand, getting you ready for my talents.

I put my hands on your hips. I lower myself and lick and suck your balls. They jump and shift in response. I then lick with a wide tongue from your balls, all the way up your shaft to the head. I then take you in my mouth, and start sucking, licking, tasting...

gay

You have a test soon or something?

You get impatient, and grab my head, forcing me down onto your cock. I feel the tip smash against my throat. It hurts, but I go with it. I relax my throat, meet the pressure of your hands with my own enthusiasm, and click! I feel your member pop past my throat. The saliva made this much easier. I push harder to prove that I meant it when I said I could get all the way down. I hear you moan as my nose presses against your pubes and my chin pushes between your balls.

I feel butterflies in my stomach. I gag and it feels amazing. I don't pull away. I stick my tongue out and swipe back and forth on your balls. I gag again, and finally pull back.

I stroke your slick, glistening cock as I catch my breath.

i got 4 inches is that good enough for you ?

Time stamp

You slap my hand off your cock. You look down at me and say "Open your mouth." I obey. You then spit into my mouth and slap my cheek. I grit my teeth. My heart starts pounding.

You tell me to get up and lay on my back on the couch. I do so. "Open up." You stick your fingers in my mouth and I suck them. One by one.

You gag me with your middle and index fingers and I convulse a bit. I need your cock. Use me, I think to myself.

My wish comes true as you shove your throbbing wet cock into my mouth. My tongue now on top of your shaft. I feel my throat fill with your manhood. Your balls make it hard for me to breathe. I love that you have this power over me.

You pull back, and thrust in again, holding it deep. It's so much warmer than the toys I had practiced on. Softer. The skin is smooth and familiar. You pull out, and I just say "More, please, more! I can't believe how much I love this!" You slap me. "Shut the fuck up." You growl. You grab my cheeks and begin fucking my mouth. I breath when I can. I love feeling your pelvis and balls bump against my face. I love the taste of your cock mixed with my saliva. I love the smell of a man using me purely for his pleasure. I gag three times before I pull my head away to gasp for breath.

Baby, i don't discriminate. As long as you have cum for me to swallow, I will convince you that we are in love by the end of it.

I could also easily take your balls in along with your cock, a pleasure the big boys never get to know.

Addy does that to me too. To make matters worse, it makes my imagination that much bigger, so it always puts me in the mood for the kinkiest shit I can find.

My face is slick with spit. You rub your dick all over, and slap it against my forehead. The weight of it surprises and excites me.

I open my mouth, indicating that I want you back inside. I'm still lusting for that feeling of a full throat. You push in slowly and steadily again. I moan until my airway is blocked. I regain my focus and start wriggling my body a bit. I want you to really go hard, but I know you don't want me talking. I try swallowing to see if this catches your attention. "Holy shit" you whisper. Bingo. I start swallowing, and trying to breathe in, swirling my tongue.

I grab your hand and place it on my throat. I want you to feel your cock through my neck.

Like what? What would you want me to do to you?

> mfw when exactly the kinky shit i love
> mfw when you know its a boy talking and not a girl

post butthole plz

You squeeze my neck and push and pull your cock slowly and steadily in my throat. You feel a clench on the tip of your cock every time I gag. No one has ever let you do this before. You feel my neck bulge with each thrust. I feel you squeeze tighter.Your thrusting increases in speed. I know this means you may cum soon, which I am NOT ready for.

I slide away from your cock and gasp again. "Kneel over me." You apparently trust me enough to do so. I stick my tongue out as your balls and taint pass over me. Your cock is on my chest and your balls rest on my neck. All I see is your ass, and I lose control. I push my face between your cheeks and lick your asshole. You let out a moan. It tastes like sweat, but not in a bad way. The smell makes me feel like an animal. I lick again, gathering the spit in my mouth to the tip of my tongue. "Sit on me." "What?" "Sit on my fucking face."

I feel your full weight as your ass cheeks push against me. Your asshole squishes against my lips. I work my tongue through my lips and swirl it around your hole. "Oh my god.... wow" It is delicious to me. I lick slick circles around it. Up and down. I harden my tongue and push against your opening. I open my mouth to suck in slightly. Swirl, push, suck. "Jesus fucking christ..." I know I must be doing a good job.

Needing to breath, I push you up and breathlessly say "Lay on your back." I'm now in charge and you do as i say. You lay on the couch. I lay on your legs with my head above your cock. I suck and lick your balls until you moan. I get my arms under your legs so they are over my shoulders. I lick your taint and balls. I notice you are thrusting your hips forward a bit. You must want me to lick your ass some more.

I push your legs to your chest and bury my tongue in your ass. I thrust it in and out, making out with your asshole. I love this. I love pleasing you. I know its time to make you cum.

I put your legs back down, and lick from balls to tip again.