Thoughts about drugs

Thoughts about drugs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6t5w88hcpE4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Really fun. Really dangerous

Occasionally they can be fun. Heavy users, addicts, and drug cultists can just fuck off though. Bunch of useless fucks.

pretty good, gonna do shroomies in a few days. I've done amphetamines and opiates, but no shroomies before, excited to try!

Robbed me of the best years of my life. Do drugs when you actually need them like when you get old. You don't need drugs when you are young you are high all the time on fuckin hormones and shit. Save all your drugs in a safe that opens on your 50th birthday.

i smoked a joint and took some speed just because i had it here. dont even know why its strange

>tip my fedora
>turn 360°
>walk away

What are you? A cop?

What's your fav drug?

Nope, just a girl who is interested in that stuff

do you have any experience with any drug or at leas experience with showing your body on the internet?

Yep, tried weed, speed,lsd, al-lad, cocaine, shrooms and mdma

Cannabis is good if not overused(read getting blazed everyday)
hallucinogens are nice but should be respected and used with utmost care.

psychedelics are great but everything outside that category tends to be dangerous and addictive. I love smoking weed and going on shroom trips, every once in a while ill roll some MDMA. Drugs are great if your responsible

If done in the right mindset and done by people who can control themselves?

Some of the greatest experiences one can comprehend. Just allowing your mind and/or body to overcome any perceived limits is something that can't be explained to anyone who hasn't done drugs.

Exactly :)

Do them, but don't take it too far, and don't make it so they're pretty much all you talk about because people like that are fucking annoying. And take sabatticals every once in a while

Not to scare you, but shroom trips can be very intense if you go over 3 grams. A small dose around 2 grams can be very thereuptic though

Nah..i do alot of sport and stuff, so if i take something..only at festivals or at a party

Drugs and alcohol are great, get high as fuck and drunk then drive a car into a family of 4. It'll keep you entertained for years on even when you can't afford drugs or get drunk.

Yep^^ know it

i bought some hawaiian woodrose seeds, but took only two to see what wuld happen before i take more, it was a but weird but not what i expected. should i just take more? . does anyone here have experience with LSA?

youtube.com/watch?v=6t5w88hcpE4

>drugs
>not even once

I love em, got clean off heroin 4 months ago. What kinda thoughts you wanna hear?

why heroin?

Agree 100%. And weed is totally a psychedelic if you use it properly. Once a month with strong shit (or a good edible) is a fierce intense psychedelic experience, like a moderate mushroom trip

/thread

It's complicated. I was 17 at the time selling oxycontin 80s and heroin. They reformulated the 80s and the pill market crashed. Things were suddenly twice as expensive bit I could make a killing on the pills. I was a daily opiate user so I used heroin instead of oxy and sold the oxy instead of the reverse. Continued to sell heroin and pills, mostly heroin tho. Now I'm 24 haha. So I guess the answer is I fell in love with a poppy and what it did to me. I can talk longer op, plenty yo say about drugs

why opiates?

what did you do this week?

Drugs or what did I actually do?

great, very yes

yes its amazing

wait no thought that was a d at the end

Yeah then there isn't much you can go wrong with tbh, drugs are fucking fun but just always be aware of how much you're doing and sure you can handle what it is

I love them! They give opiate addicts energy and I feel amazing. No feelings, nothing. I only have 3 prioritys on heroin, work, school and money (sell dope for dope). No existential bullshit about life's big question, I know where I'm going in life and it's too the dope man. Did I mention how amazingly euphoric it is? I'm sharper and not weighed down by the emotions a sober person has, I can handle life. People like you when you deal, everyone notices you when you walk in a room and you command respect. No anxiety or worries get too me and it's such a simple way to live

tell what you would like to i just like to hear personal stories from people i will never get to know

What did you use before opiates?
Why did you start to use opiates?

I would like to try LSD also, but don't have that with me atm. i just own 8 seeds

Weed and alcohol. I was 15 when I started with a percocet. The next time was an oxy 80 and it was beautiful, beyond description. My teacher on high school got me to sell 80s for her and I was making $30 a pill, selling 40 pills a day on a good day. It was off to the races and I never actually looked back because the feeling is so wonderful and simple

Ok so kratom and I hit some weed last night and drank a beer. I've been to work everyday, I'm a paralegal. Yup I'm that dope dealing paralegal your mom warned you about. I also went to IOP Monday and I've been to 3 AA meetings since monday. I met up with this girl I really like today and Monday and talked to her on the phone everyday since sunday. Also we had A club last night

ive done more drugs than i havent done

ama

do you do heroin yourself or just seel it these days? i heard the first time trying it is the best and youll never get back on that level. what is it like?

tell me about hawaiian woodrose seeds fam

personally im not that much of a fan considering i can get real LSD pretty easily, but in my experience decently enjoyable. i just hate the whole extracting process because annoying.

i removed the fluff of them and chewed them for about 10 minutes some time ago and all i got were strange toughts and i was wandering around my neighbourhood for some time

ive only done them once, and didnt really trip out like some people have so i feel you, just did it with a friend a few years ago in high school

how many seeds did you do?