Main character has a magic cellphone that he uses to contact his gf who lives in an alternate dimension

>main character has a magic cellphone that he uses to contact his gf who lives in an alternate dimension

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What do you mean by this, stupid frog poster?

It's a dumb Sup Forums meme, ignore it.

every fucking time i see this shit happen i get up and walk out of my house

>Male Character dies
>No erection

FINDS
A
WAY

Let's get this party started.

>a boy falls in love with a girl
>unable to confess

Oh wait.

WHY CAN'T I ESCAPE YOU!?

>magical mailbox

IT'S EVERYWHERE YOU GO

A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

OP: youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
ED1: youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
ED2: youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo
PV: youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
EP 1: youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k

>keit-ai shitters are also frogshitter
Why the fuck am I not surprised? Fucking crossboarding shit.

Sup Forums hasn't been funny in years faggot

killed by overmoderation

A CIA FALLS IN LOVE WITH BANE

someone finish this shit for me

You can't escape.

Why do people try to force this shit

A CIA agent falls in love with Bane.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the big guy's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he engages in banter with the masked terrorist and asks what happens if he takes off his mask, he says it would be very painful. The CIA agent says he's a big guy, then the big guy answers, "FOR YOU."

Confused by these turn of events, the CIA agent investigates and finds out that the man he called is not the same man he fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the big guy's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of PAIN.

That's rich coming from a hired gun.

>hero confronts the evil dog emperor
>"someone needs to put you down!"

>meme magicka will make this into a real anime with a hollywood movie

>mods starts banning keit-ai on Sup Forums
>keit-ai shitposters can't do anything about it
>mods have always been banning baneposting on Sup Forums
>mods can't do anything about baneposting

git gud scrub

In some people's eyes, Sup Forums "needs" that one "epic meme" like the oh-so funny baneposting or whatever the fuck is the flavor of the month meme for people outside of Sup Forums(i,e. reddit and facebook).

It's literally just a select few who do this shit, I even reckon that they organize it by IRC or some sort of chat.

A boy (Chris Pratt) falls in love with a girl (Jennifer Lawrence).

Unable to ask her to prom, he is gifted by a random man(Morgan Freeman) with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she wants to go down on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to his best friend (Seth Rogan), he only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After looking on facebook, he finds out that the girl he called using his Samsung Galaxy S7 edge is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this planet at all. She is the girl's robotic alien counterpart (powered by Windows 10), who has fallen in love with the MC's own robotic alien self(Powered by Linux), who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, ACTION ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of CGI.

Directed by Guillermo del Toro.

>Sup Forums "needs" that one "epic meme"

Sup Forums already has that one epic meme.

Sup Forums posters are the biggest pussies on the site

there's always faggots that complain rules aren't enforced on any board, but on Sup Forums they're the majority. Absolutely humorless drones.

Because Reddit.

Literally Sup Forums right now.

It's contained to a single thread, and very rarely does it infest other threads, not is it in any way as invasive as keit-ai.
Keit-ai is different in the way that these people look up a random thread and post their shitty pasta, with a few keywords switched out to fit the theme of the thread, like Pitiful.

>sakurafish posting general versus keit-ai JIBUN WOO posting

But I thought Sup Forums hated generals?

That's unfair. Baneposting has meme magic on its side.

They hate the "/jojo/ general" or "naruto general" kinds of generals, not Sakurafish.

knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way