Have a 9/10 GF with 9/10 body

>Have a 9/10 GF with 9/10 body
>Had a date with her today
>She wore this extremely slutty clothing, nips could be seen
>As we walked together, people would fucking stop and stare at my GF's breasts
>Got mad and yelled at some dude
>She understood i was uncomfortable, she went into a store and got new top.

Is she GF material? I'm still angry that she showed up like this, like an attention whore. But the fact that she bought new clothes just because i was uncomfortable makes me think.

What do you guys think?

Keeper

Throw bananas at her and see how she reacts.

She's not a proper long term girlfriend material, but she sounds like a good fun material.

It depends on what you want.

You can't control her sluttiness unless you have the inner drive / libido to tame her.

I think you're going to end up losing her because you're giving her clear signals that you're insecure and easily become jealous.

She's not a keeper, she's a slut and she will cheat on you eventually.

Meh, don't believe me but you'll see.

Lol you insecure little bitch

She's a keeper, you're not. Fucking insecure much?

You overreacted, but it's probably the sort of reaction she wanted you to have. Reassure her how hot she looked in that outfit, it's just that you don't want to share her.
>which is bullshit. you'd have more fun if you and a few buddies ran a train on her. Pic related my plans for my gf.

How am i not a keeper? I just didn't want my Gf's tits to be seen by every fucking single guy on the street.

You're about to rub dicks with your bros.
Fag.

I second this. She was probably doing it on purpose as a shit test to see if you could handle it. And you couldn't. You snapped like a twig and started puffing your chest out at everyone. If you were walking down the street and saw some dude with a 9 and you could see her nips, wouldn't you stare too? Would you even see the guy?

agreed, it sounds like OP is dating an attention-whore

OP is literally asking to be cucked... i would hit it and forget it

She'll be dumping you soon. You may already be in the friend zone.

this, you are possessive and insecure OP

I see these sluts all the time. There's a reason they dress like that, even with partners - they're still looking for the attention and approval of other men.

Add that mentality to alcohol and her 'girl's night out', and she'll be barebacked by Jamal and Trayvon, ask OP for forgiveness (which he will, since he's a cuck and thinks that's the best he can get), and presto. The birth of another cuck.

He'll probably keep buying her shit, too.

I didn't know people called meeting their girlfriend a date.

No one calls it a date, and you're a lying faggot. She's not your girlfriend and she's not a 9/10.

Get a grip of reality you stupid fag

Sounds like you're insecure. You'll probably fuck it up.

I don't care how low cut, how tight, or how revealing the clothes is. When you can see through the clothes is where I draw the line. It's trashy. It's similar to wearing tube tops. Wearing shirts that can be seen through with no bra and wearing leggings that can be seen through is just trashy in my opinion.

People like you are fucking idiots.

Even for a "shit test" this was retarded and had no logical process from start to finish.

You Stupid slut enablers.

If op was doing something like that with women you bet your ass his girlfriend would flip and dump him, but since he's a guy he's supposed to tolerate this bullshit?

Fuck off.

There are better ways to test a character of a person, but funnily enough, she showed just how dumb she is.

If you specify it's a date that's a signal for her to get more dressed up than usual and shave her pussy. That's why she dressed like a slut; she was prepared to fuck OP later.
>was

Guys, we've been dating for 3 months now, even our families know each other. I know i'm a insecure lil bitch, she's way too hot for me. I'm 8/10 at best. But what did i exactly do wrong? I mean, wouldn't you get jealous in this situation too?

/Thread
Have some class, ladies.

Calling clothes you can see through getting dressed up. What trailer park you from?

People like me are experienced with women and how their attraction psychology works. People like you can't deal with reality and fuck everything up for the rest of us because you think women are your property and condition them to think men are all crybaby faggots. Because most of you are.

It sounds like she respects what you feel like and knows how to deal with conflicts in an adult and smart way.

They're not women mentally. This childish attention seeking should stop once a woman reaches maturity. You're dealing with very immature women, who are still insecure girls inside. That's not an achievement, and that's the reality.

Either you have shit taste in women or you're simply dealing with American women.

First mistake is thinking she's too hot for you. That belief will manifest itself in your behavior and signal to her that you think you're low-status. It's also why you reacted so violently to her showing off. It's because you feel like you don't deserve her and are going to have her stolen off your arm by a better guy. I sympathize, it takes a lot of self-discipline not to act on those feelings if you have them. If I were in your shoes I would have just made some comment about "ooh titties" or something, made it clear that I was comfortable with her sexuality, and then ignored all the guys staring at her. It would have turned her on and made her feel more comfortable and free around you.

This is obvious bait, but you don't make a scene in public over something like that. You wait until you're somewhere private and tell her you do not appreciate what's going on.

I wasn't commenting to her particular outfit, I was referring to her thought process in choosing that outfit. OP said "date night" and she picked a mesh tube top. Her slutty brain perceived that as dressing up. Fag.

You're the kind of guy who puts burkas on women because you can't deal with your own jealousy. Go fuck yourself.

And unless everyone conforms to my opinion I will throw a temper tantrum and start a fight!

You sound shallow and insecure. Leave her before you end up with a broken heart. You're better dying alone.

That's just the type of nonsensical thought process that these insecure bimbos have. They clearly have rubbed off their stupidly on you, not the other way around.

This is what pisses me off about young women now. Slutting out = 'dressing up'. The fuck happened to a nice dress and just some basic makeup?

Fucking hate dating. Not to mention you can't even discuss serious matters with women or they'll get bored, ergo they're not gf material.

>bimbos
>stupidly

Everyone ITT commiserating with OP is an incel fagit with no game

Jesús Christ u r a scary dude. 1st time out with her & u r already showing signs of aggressiveness and insecurity. After a few dates, I already picture u threatening her verbally if she doesn't straighten out to ur demands. I hope she gets out now b4 ur possession won't allow u to move on and find a girl that is modest.

OP you're all right, everyone on 4-Chan is just a bunch of cucks.

>Yelled at a guy for looking at his girlfriend

You sound like an insecure dipshit

I see man, but i have a question;
>I thought girls liked jealous men?

and for thinking she's better than me, i won't from now on. But i don't think i'll ever be less jealous, and i dont know what would help.

No, we just don't think she's gf material because she's a slut.

Of course, you'd side with us if you grew up with some classy women in your life. Considering you're obviously 15, however, I expect you to think sluts are gf material since you're still in that phase.

Idiot. If she is really yours, you have nothing to worry about.

Are you Albanian or what?

Dont listen to these fucking faggots op, they've chucks and are too beta for confrontation so they call you insecure for doing what they'd never have the balls to do.

>classy
>*tips fedora*

Girls hate jealous men.

Girls love it when a man, whom they want shows desire towards them, but jealous men are not desireable.

You think that making a scene in public is alfa? ":D"

Girls hate jealousy because it's a red flag for insecurity. Guys who have a high level of confidence don't get jealous because they know they're high value and deserve to be fucking the girl. And if they lose her, they know they can find a new one easily.

The thing to do is to recognize that the jealousy is a problem and to stifle it. Fake it til you make it. The long-term fix is to fuck enough girls at her hotness level to where you don't put them on a pedestal anymore.

Girls also like guys who aren't threatened by female sexuality. If you can give her space to be sexual without worrying that she's going to be judged for it, she'll be infinitely grateful and it will set you apart from the ocean of beta males. People will call you a "cuck" for it but it's the more mature disposition to have. And the most advantageous, because she'll be cool doing things with you (like anal / threesomes / whatever) that she wouldn't do with any of these gentlesirs telling you that you should put her in a cage in your basement because she's a whore.

I referred to women as classy. That's not fedora-tier, newfag.

Play it fucking cool. Have confidence u dummy. If she's really into u, she'll start dressing the way it makes u happy. And it sounds like u guys are not compatible. She sounds like she chill and comfortable with herself. This is a new generation of women. It's just the way it is. It doesn't make her a slut. Find yourself a traditional girl. U can't handle ur emotions and anger with her personality type. Move on stupid.

That you're using "classy" unironically at all is "fedora-tier" you autist.

Cool bro, have fun with your waifu pillow.

>projecting this hard

It's okay kid, it's just mild autism. You can still function as a normal human being someday.

This. But If she is wearing a slutty top, I'd tell me GF about it in the way that isn't whining.

Example: "Why do you want to wear that? Do you crave for male attention, for that kind of shirt will surely attract a lot of sexual attention from men."

But the best way to behave though is to "fake it till you make it". People learn behavior that they repeat. If you do it long enough you will become it.

But seriously. Learn to be less jealous. It will only hurt YOU in the end.

You're the one that gets to fuck her dude. When other guys eye her up it's a compliment. Relish in the fact that you're the one plowing that fine ass, not them. Feed from their jelly

op clearly does not deserve this girl. what a prick question

she's gf material but you got your feefees hurt, needed special attention and yelled some dude for acting completely natural.

My 9/10 gf dresses like a complete slut because she knows it turns me on. I took her virginity and im not super insecure about us. Let your girlfriend dresses how she likes when she is with you. Girls like to look hot even if they dont have the intent on cheating, its weird, but let them do what hey want. They might like the attention of being hot and wanted, but alot of it is attention from you too.

Bait, but still, no I wouldn't get jealous

You should of called her out on it as soon as you noticed.
> Wow you dressed very slutty
And just left it at that. No jealousy or anger needed. This way she knows your distaste of her behavior upfront. You basically just expressed it like a child by picking a fight with some dude oogling her. Props on her though for buying a top to make you more comfortable but really a true apology from her would of been worth much more.

Trips of truth

if she's a 9/10 and your a Sup Forums user, marry her, she's better than anything you should be able to get

>Either you have shit taste in women or you're simply dealing with American women.
True shit m8. A lot of American women are like that. I was patient enough to find one who thinks a skirt halfway up her thighs is 'slutty and everything is hanging out'. And doesn't show more than an inch of cleavage ever.

I can't tell if you're all teenagers talking about immature girls or if women in your area are actually this dumb.

Like I said, there are better ways for a woman to test your character other than being slutty and trying to get you jealous.

It's alright when you're in your teens and early twenties but it wears off fast.
It isn't fun forever.

While it's good that I have a girl that is desirable and people look at her often, I will still get mad if someone was hitting on her hardcore or was groping her.

Fucking wife her already faggot.

I'd kill for a woman like that.

I fuck my women so hard they wear sweaters and start knitting. Get on my level pleb

The women in your life think you're a tool and are having threesomes with bartenders while you pontificate on the internet about how women are childish sluts.

But nobody was actually hitting on her or groping her.

I think that you have insane jealousy problems or anger problems and are actually more "teenage" than the people, whom you criticize.

I bet you are really poseissive and controlling as a person, which can be really bad for relationships.

Sure if someone hit on my GF and she was in it too I'd get angry and face the situation, but no way I would get angry and start yelling at some random dude, who is just passing by.

>Slut enabler

Literally what is wrong with slutty girls? They're easy to fuck and fun to hang out with.. best of all you can drop them whenever and feel no guilt

Did you really just use women in your own example as sluts?

Well done, you fucking idiot.

Who cares? Bartenders? Low standard sluts.

Niggers like him and I will be making the big bucks and nailing intelligent and naturally sexy women while faggots like you settle for the common whores. I bet you'll cuck your wife out too.

Nice power fantasy neckbeard fatty.

They're not girlfriend material and no amount of ass or tits is worth the shit tests that they think makes them worthwhile.

>This is a new generation of women. It's just the way it is. It doesn't make her a slut

Yeah, that pretty much does mean she's a slut. But I mean, use what ever language that makes you feel more comfortable being a cuck.

>I bet you are really poseissive and controlling as a person, which can be really bad for relationships.
Leave the psychoanalysis for a professional.

I'm not possessive, I'm just over 30 and have no desire to deal with these mind games. I've had plenty of them when I was young and possessed by my hormones - now it's extremely annoying.

you're over 30 and asking Sup Forums for relationship advice, just stop

I am a professional. Joke's on you.

And I think that you have a mind of a child.

Hahaha. Far from the truth. But keep projecting. Don't be mad because you gave up on your dreams and became a bartender. Now you're everyone's little bitch.

I'm not op you dumb fuck.

A professional flip flopper, definitely.

Yep, intelligent and naturally sexy women love guys who call them whores for showing cleavage, interrogate them about how many men they've slept with in the past and would go on murder/suicide sprees if they ever found out they gave someone a handjob. You're the big boy. Not me. You're wearing the big boy pants and making the big boy bucks while we cucked plebs treat other human beings like they're not our personal property.

0/5 bait m8

girl wears slutty clothing, get mad at men for looking. you are a retard for blaming the men and she sees this. you're cuck material for being such a white knight insecure dumbass and an overall piece of shit human for blaming your fellow man for your girls sluttiness

bros before hos faggot

You're proving my point. You called those same women 'intelligent and naturally sexy'. Or maybe you lack reading comprehension skills.

We have different standards.

What's this emotional strawman horseshit?
You're either a woman or a dude who can't deal with his poor decisions with women.
You have shit tastes, deal with it.

I'm mocking you, retard.

How are people on the street is his bros? your logic can suck my ass

I know you were. But it didn't make sense since it wasn't following what I said. Ergo, you're the retard.

no u

people like you are the downfall of society. its called maculism, you cuck. real men don't blame other men for a girls sluttiness

*masculism

Thanks everyone for being insecure diaper babies and throwing tantrums every time a girl does anything sexual that's not behind closed doors. Thanks for making getting laid a billion times harder for guys who aren't terrified by female sexuality.

NO YOU, RETARD

Twerking on streets can be sexy but I won't take that as a stable sign of sexuality.
You're just a horny dude. Some of us don't want to deal with the slutty behaviour all the time.

Again, thanks.

Because you're a faggot

/thread

>Thanks for making getting laid a billion times harder for guys who aren't terrified by female sexuality.
It's not because of us that you can't get laid, it's your lack of skill.

you remind me of my faggot friend who complains that sluts exist and even complains that his girl wants to fuck him all the time.
me and my other friend laugh at him and have both fucked her a few times
hes an impotent cuck

She was planning on fucking you today. Too bad you are clueless.
And all the other posters here claiming "her proven slutiness" - that's bullshit, you cannot derive anything based on the few crumbs you gave us.