WTF? No Rekt ?

how da block knows yo mix tape hot

I dunno man that looks some heavy shit man

>dudes, gimme back my hands and feis

what is video. im scared to click user

>ifunny
kys

OMG, YOU SICK FUCK!

The thing is though, narcos don't just do that to anybody for no reason. They might shoot innocent people and burn their bodies after or whatever, but this kind of torture is reserved for people who they have particular beef with.

He probably worked for them and stole money or drugs or some shit. Hard to feel too sorry for scum killing other scum.

Nigger tried to steal my bike.

Truth.

The throat slicing looks more something amateurish. When you slice the throat you fucking slice and stop dusting the throat.

Narcos or just amateur dudes killing someone?

In my opinion nobody deserve for this. This is the sickest shit I've ever seen.

Guy getting beheaded slowly with a machete and boxcutter after his face has been skinned

His hands have also been chopped off.

You're missing the point of torture. They're using a box cutter for a reason.

lel, pretty good.

Please educate me because it looks like his going for the arteries

Thats probably my favorite sexual position...flaming doggy style...most popular in the gau community

You monster.

Unless they get a big one, it's not going to speed up his death.

Boxcutters are sharp, but not THAT sharp and dull quickly.

Look closely. He is going for the killing cut. First a little bit of dusting, then the arteries so death should be there is few mins

from seated leg press to seated gazelle maker

get out, and take your 'edgy' filthy frank memes with you

But look at the dude and his leg. He made the girl go crunchy from the leggies

> locking out knees on a leg press
wut

The dude gives her some help

Always makes me chuckle

i don't see a difference between their legs

forgot pic

THE FUCKING DUDE PUSHES HER WITH HIS FEET

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Mate, that's messed up.
No one deserves to be tortured, if you wanna kill someone you do it quick. That kind of stuff really damages you.

SHIT

Before people ask, because people always ask,

Cop dad yells at kid
Kid is a lil bitch
Cop says go ahead pussy
Kid does
Dad hits him at first because he thinks he just discharged a round like a dumbass
Then he realizes his son is dead

jeez

they took his face off, scooped his eyeballs out, cut off his fucking hands and feet
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Forgot
*Kid says he'll kill himself

you forgot the part where the mom and dad break into dance

are you dumb she locked her knees putting all the stress on the joint not to snap back like it did he did nothing

*cue interpretive dance routine*

all thanks to american drug policies and donating billions to mexican cartels

lawyer detected

Well, he would have died from a natural cause sooner or later anyways

He pushes her strenght device with his feet making her go locking her knees and kabboom goes the dynamite

>they realise he's dead
>both fall to the floor and start laughing

this is the greatest thing I have ever seen

Kek the first niigger look the bird

he crosses his legs, those machines are above the ground also he would have struggled pushing it with his leg from where he was standing. have you been near a gym?

Why every single thread? I know its just one person posting it autisticly. Why every single thread? What is your endgame?

Wow this is funny because it isn't related at all with gore and it is in a gore thread! Le upvote Xddd

this webm left me wanted more.

arteries are very close to the spine for a reason. Unless you have practice (and as a coroner i do) you will be waisting your time.
But if you cut them properly blood pressure drop to the brain will knock him unconcious

Oh fuck you're right. I might be too stoned. Sorry

the bird doesn't trust him either

you MONSTER

lol no worries man

Help me help me! Haha

you mean medical examiner. coroners don't perform the autopsy, they authorize it and issue the death certificate.

to infinity and beyond!

I'll never listen to funky town or sweet child of mine the same again.

Back to the original point then Mr. Coroner.
Apparently the dusting dude is not so professional because he is dusting the neck of a guy without arms. feet and face.

EXACTLY WHY U CANT TRUST A NIGGER

Gas fume leak?

not giving a fuck about human lives is a creat way to save money in communist countries

KEK

in my country they do. but i guess not in yours.
taking tounge and throat and esophagus etc out is kind of a hassle. And if you are not carefull the bifurcation of the carotic arteries stays inside

Nerve gas, to be precise.

>The thing is though, narcos don't just do that to anybody for no reason.

That's not really true, they cut off hands and face to avoid identification of the body and they do that to most dead bodies.

What may have happened is that this guy was presumed dead and given the corpse treatment and lo and behold he wakes up wailing and gargling and struggling and the video is of them trying to finish him off with nothing but a dull machete and boxcutters.

Also, the cartels aren't some big company you walk into with all the employees with name badges. It's like the Us military. It's compartmentalized on purpose and the left hand isn't supposed to know what the right hand is doing.

This kid could be anyone. They rationalize that he's the "enemy" to do what they do but in reality he could be anyone. He might be one of the college kids missing from Mexico a couple of years ago for all anyone knows.

aaaaand paralyzed

There are moral rules, even on Sup Forums
Please delete your post

I think this is called a backfire, it can happen with any lighter but it's very rare

>aaaaand
And is spelled with one a, you fucking moron.

>niggers nigging

Love how the guy trying to help only makes things worse by keeping his head under the water longer while the poor fuck is upside down in agonizing pain

"A video shows the moment Erica Leite da Silva Souza, 30, was killed with a knife at the door, in Tabira, in the backlands of Pernambuco. The victim was the wife of the dentist and elected councilor Marcilio Pires.

The images caught him when the woman opened the house door and was hit by a knife blow to the neck. Erica also tried to react, but the suspect the threat with the gun and runs away. It came to be taken to the city hospital, but she was admitted lifeless.

A few hours after the murder, the killer was found. José Tenorio da Silva confessed to the murder and pointed the ex-wife of Councilman Marcilio Pires, Maria Silvaneide da Silva Patrick, 44, as the mastermind.

In testimony, the woman said she paid $ 1000 to Jose Tenorio running crime. The two were charged by doubly qualified homicide. The Bureau of Tabira is investigating the case and has up to 10 days to complete the survey. The main hypothesis of the police is that it is a crime of passion, since the woman never accepted the end of the relationship, according to witnesses.

In the last elections, Maria Silvaneide was a candidate for councilor for the Christian Labour Party (PTC) and received 41 votes."

It's an extremely old pic I forgot I even had. I don't even use ifunny anymore kek

I apologize master.

This makes a lot of sense but why would he also dust the faceless dudes armpit?

insterestingly enough they used this cable tying stuff to close of the radial and ulnar artery. I suppose they did the same with tibialis anterior, posterior and fiburalis. otherwise the bloodloss after chopping the extremities off would have accumulated quickly.

I wonder if there is anything to them throwing the towel on his neck, i for one cannot see any gushin bleeding